It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provocation of Impulse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
IGrowTiredOfThisLife,BeingForcedToInventNewWaysToFitIntoYourMisfitReality.
YouBoreMeWithYourStupidityAndSimpleMindedMisguidedWaysConstantlyDistracted
With
YourSelfDestructiveWorshipOfMoneyLikeASlaveYouFeedTheTwinsControl.
YourSevereLackOfEmpathySickensMeToTheCore.HaveYouEvenNoticedYetHow
YouRepeatTheSameThingsOverAndExpectADifferentResult.LikeSheep,Everyday
IsTheSameForYouAndYetYouChantAndExpectItAllToChangeSomehow.
You'reAsShortSightedAsYouAreDeep.WakeUp,OpenYourEyes,OrDieUnderTheEpicWeight
OfYourOwnIntolerableIgnorance.YouCannotBeInsaneAndConsciousAtTheSameTime,
TheDellusionOfTheHumanBeingIsToBelieveThatYouAreYourMind;This,InEssence,
ISTheCoreOfYourUnconsciousBehaviourOrMoreCorrectlyYourInsanity.
ListenCloselyToYourHeadRightNow,AreYouFeelingDefensiveOrAngryAboutTheseWords?
TakingThisPersonallyIsThatInsanity.YourGutReactionSpeaksVolumes.
TheTwinsAreCunningAndSly.YouStillThinkThisWasJustAboutRantingNegativity?
ThatsMyPoint,OpenYourEyes,LookCloser.RegainCommunicationWithinYourBeing
BreakAwayNow,Evolve,OrRemainNothingButAnotherUnconsciousMeatBag.

Muzz

edit on 6/8/2012 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
VerYdramaTicMUzcare4AtoddY?
SevenThlInE.
edit on 7-8-2012 by TerryMcGuire because: Sp

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Sure why not.

4TenThlInE.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Just for clarity,

This piece isn't intended to sound like I'm some kind of crack pot ranting mindless cahcah.

It was developed from two separate writings the main one is to illustrate your reaction towards the layer of negativity that we all see first, usually as an attack of character without thinking we attach to this because it feeds your deeper ego. It expresses its self in defensiveness, hatred, anger, denial, judgment etc.

While the second layer is there to illustrate what happens when you surrender as best you can to that impulsive controlling reaction and let that higher intelligence or 'Being' (however you interpret that in your own beliefs) to communicate through you via the external creative expression of writing.

It sounds goofy, but this layer was completely randomly chosen in its creation.

If you're having trouble finding the second layer highlight or select all of the text and read only the bold.

If you still don't understand it all, that's ok too, disregard this thread and enjoy your day

feedback is always welcome.

Muzz

edit on 7/8/2012 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Great work Muzz. I really like the way your use of formatting visually adds emphasis to message of the story itself and almost turns it into a picture in itself.

Most peeps don't though...(see above poster). I once simply used different colours to reflect two characters different points of view and to tie it all in at the end in this story here - simple stuff and nothing like what you've managed to do and people wouldn't shut up about it.

Just one question though.....

Who are the twins? The illusion of duality?

ETA: Just read your explanation - didn't read down far enough.

Now I like it even more. Gonna have to try something like this some time.

edit on 7/8/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Thank you for your reply 1littlewolf

Consider this,

The reaction of the poster above is a good example of what I point to in this writing.
It is meant to provoke and highlight that impulsive reaction. We experience this a lot, but rarely notice just how subtle it directs and affects our experiences, regardless of how much you think you have a grip on your reality, it still happens, you can defend that all you want, mores my point.

The three twins is a vague reference towards the cause of most of our pain, these are the three egos.

Ego, Super ego, and iD. When you observe closely your reactions and more so the impulsive reactions towards the things around you, you begin to see that you don't even think about them most of the time, they come off as autopilot behavior even if you "think" you're in control of your reactions or decisions, you are, kind of, but only vaguely. Like it or not, you are controlled by the subtle influences of the "twins", observe yourself closely and you will see the truth of it.

What I refer to as the "Being" can be interpreted in many forms, in my understanding of it, it is that elusive higher intelligence in each of us that hangs out in the back ground. a simple but random example; your thinking about someone and they call you up, while some would call that chance or coincidence, what if its more than just that, the idea of a collective consciousness doesn't seem all that invalid when you entertain the possibility that this kind of thing could very well be a form of a higher intelligent interaction. Some will identify this as "the will of *insert deity here*".

To clarify, ego takes you on a ride, the effects of those actions ripple. Regardless, how you react to this moment determines how the next moment will react to you, delivered indirectly via that higher intelligence or Being that I speak of. Some will identify this as karma or fate.

With practice, and some skeptical experimentation, you will see for your self how this plays out constantly.

Without our own beliefs or personal judgments,
We all talk about the first contact with aliens or god, what if our first contact IS that being in each of us, learning the communication link to this phenomenon of being doesn't sound all that crazy then.

With these eyes aware and open, life suddenly becomes interesting and exciting to experience that level of presence.

Or maybe it's all just a provocation of impulse to think outside the box.

ps:
I'm reading your story now, thank you

Muzz

edit on 7/8/2012 by Ormuz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join