It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decloaking the Area 51 worker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So recently I listened to an old Art Bell show wherein a frantic EX Area 51 employee calls the show and spews a chalk full of obvious garbage.

I then watched a recent Ancient Aliens episode where something strong hit me hard:

Are they not both David Childress?
Notice the style of speech, the way that the words are directed and used, the grammar, the acted and obvious faked tone of voice and lack of reason behind the possible prank?

Anyone with voice comparison software?
edit on 6-8-2012 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
We owe it to ourselves to find out and oust anyone profiting from this once golden era where truth was knowledge and not just another day of pointless profiteering.

Lets start out by trying to find out if these two videos are staring one really bad television actor.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The ones that intrigue me are the early interviews with 'Victor', who was allegedly a whistleblower instrumental in exfiltrating a video feed of an alien interview. UFO conspiracy people will know who I'm referring to.
Normally I'd call BS on this kind of thing, but 'Victor' says and does certain things only a security or intellignce professional would do. Whatever the motive was, the person wasn't any old fraud.

Looks like the Area 51 caller myth has been nailed. Good work

edit on 6-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Anyone who tells you they "worked" at area 51 is probably lying, for if they really did work there, they probably would not talk. Just my two cents for what its worth

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Unless they took meticulous precautions to avoid being identified. But yeah, I call BS on people like Bob Lazaar - if he was the real thing, he'd be doing 20 years in jail at least.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't hear them as being the same person, the way they talk could come from the area they grew up in.

Originally posted by XeroOne
The ones that intrigue me are the early interviews with 'Victor', who was allegedly a whistleblower instrumental in exfiltrating a video feed of an alien interview. UFO conspiracy people will know who I'm referring to.
Normally I'd call BS on this kind of thing, but 'Victor' says and does certain things only a security or intellignce professional would do. Whatever the motive was, the person wasn't any old fraud.

"Victor" was Robert Dean, the guy from the Alien interview thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
I don't hear them as being the same person, the way they talk could come from the area they grew up in.

Originally posted by XeroOne

"Victor" was Robert Dean, the guy from the Alien interview thing.

That possibility did actually cross my mind as well. Dean would have been a perfect candidate, but some of 'Victors' mannerisms and wording were effeminate, although he/she did a fairly good job of hiding it. I know that 'Victor' is/was highly skilled in intelligence or security work, that much is unmistakeable.

join