It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 as a planned event of the elite agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MassOccurs

So how will you choose which of two opposing figures is the true Christ? It won't be obvious....

If it happens you will know the difference. The person who comes to say hey I'm you savior Jesus or God or whatever. That is how you will know its a fake because he will tell you he is god. Jesus doesn't have to tell anybody or prove to anybody he's god. You will know who the real god is when he shows his face because he wont have to convince you he is god.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MassOccurs
reply to post by misfitofscience

The situation I'm proposing is not any type of doom scenario but one where the world is brought into a golden age type of scenario led by a chosen leader of the highest lineage on Earth. It would be a hugely positive development.

So this is just your theory? I thought you must of ran into someone that had some reliable information or something..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think what I'm proposing is outside of biblical prophecy. All religions will prove to be flawed, including Christianity, as this will make the heir of Earth more influential when he gives people spiritual truths that exceed the sophistication of the bible and are more applicable to modern life. He will keep the best of all religions and unite them under a mega church that will exist world wide.

Again, this is all in line with Antichrist theory, but in the scenario I'm outlining there will be no rise of Satan. Only a man who had the world set up for him and leads it benevolently.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Not sure if that was sarcastic...

Answering it as if it wasn't. All information is reliable, it's just a matter of pattern recognition and extrapolation in the manner of putting a puzzle together.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

well if the Global Elite had an agenda, nothing would be done about the current outbreak of ebola in Africa.
there was Cholera in Cuba that nothing should have been done right.
There have been many instances Globally of Government response to disaster that if they had an agenda they wouldnt have responded.
Nuke Bombs should have perpetuated Nuke war Globally and hasnt yet.
Over and over we have good TRUE REALITY of Good Men doing something about the Evil to keep it at bay.

oh did you want to sell us some religion?
Sorry, no sale, Sailor

Number one best selling Fiction author Constantine the Great selling his #1 best selling Novel 1700yrs on the charts, The Holy Bible
edit on 7-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

A few questions...

1. Is this your theory? If not whos theory is it?

2. Is this a prediction you are making or just a hypothetical discussion?

3. The only young self made billionaire that comes to mind is Mark Zuckerberg, and there doesn't seem to be much grooming in his past. Not to mention he is in his late 20s and you refer to someone who is in their early 20s. Also if the Fed goes on another money printing run we might all be trillionaires... your theory needs to be adjusted for inflation. Can you give us another hint as to who your prime suspect is...

Your initial post warrants another 3 posts of followup explanation, you made alot of claims with really nothing to back it up. You didn't even really sound convinced that you even support it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by misfitofscience

The situation I'm proposing is not any type of doom scenario but one where the world is brought into a golden age type of scenario led by a chosen leader of the highest lineage on Earth. It would be a hugely positive development.

Yes, I 've followed/learnt of, this very belief, by a kabbalist/christian/astrologer on another forum. (by following along to learn, I certainly don't mean a disciple of it). However the concept of elitism, power, pyramids, authority, kindgom, throne, and goals that bring us to this supposedly golden dictorhship, via the workings of one planetary couple owning earth (in their minds) and overseeing horrendous crimes,murders, wars, controlling distorting religions, etc. And that heaven/eutopia/progression could occur on the frequency and methods/means of bloodshed and torture, enslavement, is beyond corruption.

There are many cosmic beings who are very determined to free this planet.

It is not owned cosmically. But mirrored from our true home Beyond. Currently its in a very fallen state.

I take it you are referring to the Nobody. And this is the new age of aquarius messiah.

Or do you mean he who comes before that, the antichrist. By the sounds of this, it seems you mean the nobody however.

Also anyone bearing a new religion is not positive in the least, we have enough problems with the old distorted ones as it is.

If any ET shows up bearing a religion, run as fast as you legs can carry you, body in trouble.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
A reply to the previous three posts of rebellender, centrifugal, and unity99:

Rebellender: I'm saying the agenda is not population reduction, warfare and destruction, but to set a world up to be dominated by one individual who will be seen as a positive person by the majority. This post doesn't promote a religion but suggests religions promote saviorism and open the psychology of many for accepting a god-king.

Centrifugal: This is my personal theory but comes from synthesizing what I know of prophecy, myth, religion, and geopolitical developments. It is somewhat of a prediction, though not on very solid evidence, and I posted seeking feedback. I'd prefer feedback on the basis of it being a hypothetical and what that would mean as opposed to someone just saying it is wrong. And I see Zuckerberg as an inspirational figure to the emerging individual as far as money making and social change is concerned. Also, Zuckerberg is highly interested in Greek and ancient mythology. Zuckerberg is on some level involved, though may not even be aware of that.

The person will not be someone who is established and influential in the world right now. The rise would be much more powerful if he comes all the way from the bottom. Maybe gaining fame as the leader of a political movement on a college campus. This person will be far more intelligent than anyone we have ever seen and will have the ability to truly unite and excite people via ideas. He'll play music and sing powerfully as a tool of awakening. He'll promote the connections between people similar to New Age ideas and have psychic talent. He will rapidly rewrite many laws of science and mathematics.

It will be like one day we see there's a guy who has a bunch of people excited and active. Within a few weeks later he'll be seen as a modern Da Vinvci and not long after that a prophet.

Unity99: I'm thrilled to hear of a proponent of such a similar theory. As far as a coming golden age in the context of a long negative history, I guess it's better now than never. As I said before, I believe this person (the Nobody as you call him) will be raised in ignorance of his true identity to add authenticity to the rise, and credibility once on top. I've considered the possibility that this person will overthrow and imprison anyone who was involved in manipulating humanity on Earth the way it was. In this case, Star Wars is something of a guidebook in defeating your evil father. I believe many pop culture phenomena (movies, books) contain messages that will resonate with this person because of relevance to his own experience.

The way I see it this person will not suggest a new religion but accept all existing religions and add to spiritual knowledge by proving a physical influence of thoughts complete with laws and formulas. The power of prayer will become scientific knowledge as well as correlations between a persons attitude and energy field characteristics.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think they're planning a mass depopulation event and trying to mascarade all of it under the guise of natural events and possibly solar events. And grid events. which of course, anyone and their dog would realize with this long to prepare (all those underground bases have been going on for decades) releasing free energy or setting up all household, not just encouraging the upwardly mobile, to be offgrid and growing wholesome food, ALL people is part of the mandate of public office, if you know something was up. PERIOD.

So, I wonder why they are so determined to get those guns taken away from people. Is it really just for NWO, or are they concerned with how many people are not going to just sit idly in their houses under martial law waiting to die if the grid shuts down? Hmmmm.....???

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

This individual's theory on the ultimate goal of 2012:

Following the chain of the command up the ladder of the elite organization that covertly runs the world, you will ultimately come to a man and his wife that sit at the top. A true king and queen of the world, who originate from a highly advanced civilization of humans that has existed for thousands of years.

This derivative civilization is either "Atlantis," which originated on Earth and fell before known history, but is more likely to have originated on a planet other than Earth. As an aristocratic family from an advanced society excluded from the accepted historical narrative, they acquired enough wealth to actually purchase the entire planet Earth. Humanity is actually a civilization located on many planets throughout the universe and individual ownership of a planet is considered to be the qualifier of true wealth.

As a a married couple chooses a house to best raise their children, so the owners of Earth chose this planet to raise their heir. Advanced medicine allows humans to live for many thousands of years, and what we really have is a situation where "Adam and Eve" are still alive.

Society here was set up and carefully planned to facilitate the rise of a world king and messianic figure. The heir will be born into the middle class and will rise in a way that seems authentic to the majority. He will have a highly developed mentality, with access to the deep subconscious where genetic memories exist and in his case the knowledge of the true history of mankind as well as designs for advanced technology.

In order to make the rise authentic, the heir himself will not know his true identity. He will grow up middle class in America and be guided by the elites toward realization of the vast bank of knowledge contained in his deepest mind. The heir will also be faced with severe challenges including injury, sickness, as well as a struggle that many of us go through in realizing the extreme manipulation of humanity on Earth. Ultimately, he will be pushed into extreme action at some point in late 2012. He will be in his early 20's. He will come forward with clear ideas and plans aimed at unifying the people the Earth, ending political corruption, increasing spiritual understanding, and introducing technologies that allow for enhanced space travel and general prosperity. He will introduce the people of Earth to the wider community of humanity and other intelligent beings that exists in the universe.

The Christians will accept him as Jesus, though he will neither make this claim or deny it. His open mind will allow for rapid learning of languages and he will facilitate a friendlier relationship with the people of Asia, and Arabia and will thus be highly revered worldwide. He will regard the Quran as a holy book and also be a proponent of Eastern religious teachings. Many millions of people will have jobs in the production of the advanced technology. He will be a billionaire within a year, a trillionaire within ten and will give up to 95% of his wealth to the poor.

Ultimately, the goal was to prime a large population of humans to support the rise of the son of the owners of Earth. The heir will eventually learn his true history and be honest about it with the public. Earth will become a galactic economic hub and once a benevolent utopia is established on Earth, the heir will eventually become a leader of the many billions of humans that exist throughout the universe, perhaps even the top official in a few thousand years.

Nice story

I know stories have their origins and I guess yours is reliable.

Anyway hmmm it be quiet interesting to see how this all goes out. However, I do wonder as to why this be so silly and I do not think a man is worthy to be called the one unless he forsaken the drive of money/wealth or fame.

Earth should be given to the people for the people and there must be no ruler for all men/women were born equal of Earth and light.

So even if we have this so called new Earth we still have a leader and that is still a system of the old.

There are Supermen and Superwomen in the system waiting for the call and that is coming.
edit on 7-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

If the CME's keep coming in and the cosmic energies, then I think there could end up being quite a few thousand and possibly million supermen and women in the system. Because there will be many awake and wiling to serve and help anyway they can. Its all about equality, no pyramids, and freedom joined up. All the legislation combed and much abandoned with real emphasis on sovereignity, but at the same time, no tolerance to slavery or depriving people from land, food and resources, and generosity, compassion, good programs for all too, but not at a huge cost of freedom.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'd like to add something regarding the segments of humanity that are primarily focused on dominating the masses. Yes, I believe there are factions within the elite families (especially in banking and finance) that want to start a depopulation campaign. These people do have access to vast resources and significant influence through the media, education etc. But I think these war mongering groups are not at the high levels of the elite.

There is a higher level that were never threatened by these groups and simply have allowed them their freedom because they could never stop the ultimate goal of the messiah king. If at the top, war was never promoted then are they really to blame? If a person has true knowledge that others do not, is it better to tell the others or allow them the opportunity to discover on their own?

So maybe the world was simply populated with people and they were allowed their freedom to go about their business and war was just a byproduct of that freedom. Conflict and distrust of establishment would certainly help the cause of a messiah anyway because people are looking for a new direction.

Is it possible that the elite at the very top are actually very moralistic and never do anything to disrupt the peace themselves, but have allowed humanity on Earth their freedom and the effect was war and abuse? If this is true are they off the karmic hook as innocent bystanders?

So in this scenario, depopulation would not suit the rise of the messiah because he would have less people sending him energies of gratitude, heroship, inspiration, etc that will allow him to further progress in mental and physical power.
edit on 7-8-2012 by MassOccurs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I thought I pitch in about the post you did to Unity99

There is a higher level that were never threatened by these groups and simply have allowed them their freedom because they could never stop the ultimate goal of the messiah king. If at the top, war was never promoted then are they really to blame? If a person has true knowledge that others do not, is it better to tell the others or allow them the opportunity to discover on their own?

A person should share their knowledge not as being above others or forceful in it but more of a hint. For if you hint and it does match with their subconsciousness/higher self will start to think more about it. While then opening up to a new channel of frequency and understanding resulting in a new experience of their own. We who are a bit more awake need to be giving small tiny nudges/being guides to others.

Is it possible that the elite at the very top are actually very moralistic and never do anything to disrupt the peace themselves, but have allowed humanity on Earth their freedom and the effect was war and abuse? If this is true are they off the karmic hook as innocent bystanders?

No they are not off the hook no one is playing dilly dallying in this system. They have the power to stop war,abuse and all this crapola but instead they sit there not lifting a finger allowing it to carry on. Sorry.... but that is just plain wrong and renegade behavior so they have as much responsibility to answer on as those sub groups who are causing the chaos. Playing snoozy while you have the power to stop it is not a behavior of an innocent bystander it is the behavior of a lesser being who enjoys watching violence take place.
So those at the top of the Elite chain they are held responsible just as much as those below them end of story. I am not talking throw them into hell but more of they need therapy to wake up.

So in this scenario, depopulation would not suit the rise of the messiah because he would have less people sending him energies of gratitude, heroship, inspiration, etc that will allow him to further progress in mental and physical power.

See I do not like that allowing one man to progress above others is not true light more of a shifty dark agenda. Again I say all born equal and all to progress equally if there are those that are more progressed then others they should give hints/nudges to help others catch up. It is a group/family effort and we are all family down here so out most love, equality and understanding should be given/shared equally.

That is my rant for today expecting an answer soon.
edit on 7-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Well said, and I applaud you completely on that post. Yes, equality, and also, we are not to hide information but shine our lights for all to see, not force upon those who cover their ears, but speak up nonetheless, and those who are eager for truth will pick up on it, and we all should be speaking and sharing.

No one is off any hooks As to the hell part, the same counseling and healing is needed for all of humanity as well, forgiveness and healing for all. That is the only thing I believe in. And no more thrones, or rulers or kings, and empowerment of the few, but for everyone.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I agree that all are equal in their basic rights but...

I'm not sure if it's realistic to expect a world where all are truly equal when it comes to leadership ability, innovation, scientific aptitude, or even less elusive qualities like kindness and compassion.

Organizations unanimously have an executive, and if humanity is to progress beyond nationalism and ethnic feud toward a world where we are considered a unified species, that organization would probably need a person at the top to make critical decisions and symbolically represent that unity. Right now, there isn't a person on Earth who people generally point to as an ultimate leader. I think the ultimate leader is almost needed in order to unify on the scale necessary. I believe that necessity becomes linked to a cosmic process that generates this leader, who will be seen as most people (being of a following nature) as a messiah.

This entire process may have ramifications and causes beyond human society on Earth, something like a soul being prepared leadership in an inevitable Galaxy wide war.

And as far as information access, there is something to be said for allowing people to discover instead of learn. I'm not sure if knowledge is ever eternally true so withholding some can drive people toward more original thoughts.
edit on 7-8-2012 by MassOccurs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

To begin with, wherever in this dreamschool there is a war, I would say, it is our job, to go far above that frequency and vibration, past all harm at all. Joining a galactic war is not the goal. Bypassing all lower levels and being able to help from above in a variety of ways, is a good goal.

Positive worlds have wide awake citizens who are equal, many are telepathic, for they hare all technologies, there are no patents and no copyrights and no bankers, they are family, and treat each other well, and the citizens form counsels, that are equal representation of all, and they take turns, they are all trained with truth in schools, and live in abundance, and equality.

Anything other than this is a negative or lower frequency world and its against the Virtues and Common Basic Laws, they're iillegal systems, and lower the frequency of all.

We are very much equal, for we are infinite parts of infinity, though each clip or incarnation even, or step or journey is not at the same grade, but it is happening at once, in No Time.

Even in a lower frequency testing ground the only way there could be free will is with limits, so that all who wanted to live in equality and abundance had a huge continent and countries/regions spread out where freedom of movement occurred, any could leave the lesser worlds and join the abundance, and even be protected in their choice. And no nation could harm another. Radiate another, pollute anotehr or use any form of weaponry including scalar and advanced ones, and all the information would be shared world wide so all could see how the other side lives.

And everyone constantly freely chose. And not be held prisoner by the system and be safe and sound and able to leave.

Where do you think most would end up?

And by free will?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I can only respond to that with questions.

1. Which came first, lower world or higher world? Generally in my model I believe the lower worlds are the product of entities of the higher worlds. We all eventually return to "societies" of pure equality and friendship, but this world is not that. I have often thought that this world is sort of a thrill ride for beings that truly belong in higher realms.

2. So, while here, is it not okay to enjoy competition?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

We are from Beyond, Heavenly Beyond and all came from our True Home. We remember Mom/Dad and Family behind the veil. This universe is a school, a hologram, an interactive testing ground, and its a reflection of our home beyond.

It was created by the true Creators not the annanuki, not the Universal ones here, who are merely players in the school.

Earth was created in purity, hanging in the balance between polarities, a highly interactive never ending story.

It was in a much higher state and it has fallen, frequencies lowered.

Back home, we enter schools, (though we don't really leave home and its more akin to entering one of those DVD's they show kids in school, and only takes a moment that side, but time is programmed different here, and some who take a long time going the wrong way down the regression and harm other, including slavery or lording it over anyone, can take a long time, say, a kazillion years, in the school with much mirrors and consequence of behavior. But given infinity they all choose and are all, every single consciousness, out the other side.

This is the master test, for growing up and not harming, we come into these worlds without memory.

Like a practicum to show what we're worth.

There is no time, its all at once, non linear, every step we take, our Infinite Selves, and all things are infinite, all that has happened on earth. To your Future Self , in the current No TIme this has arleady passed and earth DVD is over.

Some people come in for tests, some people are sent here as punishment, remedial school, others come in to rescue their loved ones. For though the DVD is over the souls are not the DVD and may still be rescued, those that harmed self by harming others or by apathy.

Some of us, don't ever like leaving home.

Some people only come into systems to answer the call for help in worlds like this, that have been hijacked by the negative controllers and where the population no longer has free will.

We do have Spiritual Father/Mother and Family. But its like infinite fractals, and so we also have, Aunts and Uncles, Grandpa's and Grandma's and many infinite Great Greats.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The problem with enjoying competition here, is that this is the master test to go home and wake up, and it is equality and love, and freedom, all wedded together, the energies of Dad and Mom in harmony. To really grow up, to serve the young ones, not lord over them, to be a true family. As above, so below and vice versa. Teamwork and goodness.

As a matter of fact, there is only one way that causes a soul to reach their Higher Self, their Infintie Self and Family, through their pineals and become more of themselves, which is what this is about. And there may be cheats and shortcuts the bloodlines have used to open their third eye and pituatary, thalamus, combination, but, alas, unless they're dialing the Love number to their Higher Self, and are a thought akin to the Mind it left, then they are prey to even more ruthless beings than themselves and are living under distortions and all the harm they cause others, will be returned, unless Family steps in and there is a moment of healing, forgiveness and turn arounds where everyone loves and forgives one another and is so grateful for this, and I truly hope with all my heart and pray for this.

We are called to wake up and become more of our Infinite Selves and shine our true light and Family's true light into this world, to assist others.

The model is, if you wish to no longer be a child, then as a grown up, you help the little children and you don't hand them snakes and hard lessons but help them equally with tender dedicated love and equality as really good parents treat their children. We're called to grow up here.

So there would no traps, no tricks, no trying to fail people, only Love and Good Examples.

When you harm anyone, instead of growing your light were your soul is infinitely expanding and growing in progression, growing with awareness, knowledge, understanding, unconditional love, virtues, and your job here is to reach for the exapansion to the next soul level of hundreds of thousands of time your soull orb size now.

Harming anyone, setting someone up for the fall, walking by anyone you can help in need, is shrinking your consciousness and going the wrong way to gravity, and lower kingdoms that are worse than here by a long shot, and being under the dominion of the lost ones who also love competition but they call that being Predators and Draco's, and are very ruthless.

Sooner or later, those going the wrong way, turn around.

That is the long way home.

For those who seriously wish to harm themselves and take this incredibly long and painful journey home, your free will does not and will no longer, slam dunk mine and we're not willing be harmed by you any longer.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I think there is a paradox that those in the eternal realms crave change, while those in the changing realms crave eternity.

So I see Earth not so much as a test or school but the fulfillment of a desire. Our world is proof that God fantasizes about competition, struggle, polarization, and abuse. And, I think possibly incarnating to save a world suffering from all those things. That is how I have come to the hypothesis that we are on the eve of a messiah, as our imperfect society is reaching a critical point.

The world of infinite souls is most likely just as illusory, if not more so, than the world of humans. Everything ends up being the thought of God manifested and all division is ultimately false.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join