It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: 7 Shot In Detroit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

BREAKING: 7 Shot In Detroit

wxyz.m0bl.net

Police report seven people were shot on the dock after a moonlight cruise aboard the Detroit Princess.

They say it happened around 1:10 a.m. Monday morning when a female suspect fired shots into the crowd from her car. She was a passenger aboard the boat when a fight broke out.

One of the seven victims is in critical condition while the other six have non life threatening injuries.

Police are looking for witnesses to assist them identify the shooter. Anyone with information is asked to call
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
Appears one in critical condition, but no deaths, so not sure how much media coverage this will get.

With all these seemless weekly shootings, I wonder when the people will have enough and everyone will eventually arm themselves to the teeth.

edit on 6-8-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

link   
People get shot in Detroit all the time, it seems... Reminds me of a JOKER Quote from BATMAN:

You know what, you know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that like a gang banger, will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all, part of the plan. But when I say that one, little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Detroit Michigan has crazy stuff happen .. at least it wasn't as bad as it could have been .. 7 shot but the other 6 have non life threatening injuries.. and it was after a fight broke out ..probably alcohol involved too I'd imagine.

The media is in a frenzy for stories like this right now

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Appears one in critical condition, but no deaths, so not sure how much media coverage this will get.

With all these seemless weekly shootings, I wonder when the people will have enough and everyone will eventually arm themselves to the teeth.

I'm afraid the opposite will happen ----people will BEG to be protected by the government and welcome armed military presence with open arms.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I'd be kind of surprised if this is getting lots of attention, It happens all the time in Detroit and Flint.
I'm guessing either gang related, or drunken cheating spouse.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, sounds like from what you posted and I read was that she was passenger of this ship. Question now is, was she married or did she have a boyfriend on the ship? And if that's the angle, something says, he was the target because he possibly did something that he shouldn't have while being there with her and someone else.

Women don't go around on shooting rampages unless a man hurt their feelings or slept with another woman.

Trust me, when my man slept with the chick 4 houses down.. Ohhh, I was in full scorned mode.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I agree with the drunken cheating spouse theory. How does that quote go? Thou shall know no fury like a woman scorn or something...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Oh, BTW, Already on here, sorry.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

or maybe he found out about HER cheating and she got mad that he found out.

i know you've been hurt by a dickhead but its not always us guys faults yknow.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well, sounds like from what you posted and I read was that she was passenger of this ship. Question now is, was she married or did she have a boyfriend on the ship? And if that's the angle, something says, he was the target because he possibly did something that he shouldn't have while being there with her and someone else.

Women don't go around on shooting rampages unless a man hurt their feelings or slept with another woman.

Trust me, when my man slept with the chick 4 houses down.. Ohhh, I was in full scorned mode.

Is that supposed to make a "better" justification for a mass shooting????? ...."well it's a woman, who was socrned, so it's ok to unload a bunch of rounds downrange at him, because he is a MAN...that slept with another woman!!!"

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

already posted..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

Here's a fact, women are more likely to carry long term grudges then men.

Especially, if the man was cheating on them. Women go in a mode of craziness.

Not saying it justifies her to go on a shooting rampage, but this seems recent. Just saying, a woman of a mass murder attempt, is unlikely. Unless, a male partner has pissed her off to the point, where she is not thinking straight.

Which would be cheating on someone on the ship.

Doesn't condone her actions, but you can see right through her actions to understand why she went on the rampage in the first place.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Funny how those countries like mine, who have strict gun control laws, don't seem to be getting weekly shootings.

Tis truly fascinating.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Funny how those countries like mine, who have strict gun control laws, don't seem to be getting weekly shootings.

Tis truly fascinating.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

Oh really?

Link

Link

Link

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

I'm not seeing large numbers of dead people in those links. Every country has idiots with guns, it just seems to be on a grander and more deadly scale in the US.

You cannot compare those links to the Batman shooting, or the Sikh shooting, or the Fort Hood shooting, or Colombine....I could go on but you get the jist.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
All those 7's for gun control and NWO, eh? Ritualistic events too for them. And we have to see through it and not give up our freedoms.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Posted earlier here

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

join