It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello ATS. Long time lurker and reader here. I'm married. I'm a medical student who plans on practicing in family medicine once I'm done. I love sailing. I love my Catholic faith. I love a good mystery. And I love my wife and daughters more than life itself.

I'm quite open-minded and hoping to learn a few things here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by starboard

starboard, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

starboard, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

Thank you. I'm enjoying the stay already.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hello,starboard, and welcome aboard!
I hope you like it here. Being a med student, perhaps you'll offer any educated opinions and expertise about the medical conspiracies and issues. See ya round. Have fun!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
Hello,starboard, and welcome aboard!
I hope you like it here. Being a med student, perhaps you'll offer any educated opinions and expertise about the medical conspiracies and issues. See ya round. Have fun!

I'll take a look, but I honestly don't buy into 99.9% of the conspiracies I've seen. Some of the more ridiculous in the medical field being ones pertaining to the belief that HIV was manufactured in a lab or that it doesn't lead to AIDS. There are certainly some bad apples in the field (I'm looking at your pharmaceutical industry), but I simply don't believe in the majority of conspiracies. It's fun to read though (when I have time).

Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by starboard
Some of the more ridiculous in the medical field being ones pertaining to the belief that HIV was manufactured in a lab or that it doesn't lead to AIDS. There are certainly some bad apples in the field (I'm looking at your pharmaceutical industry), but I simply don't believe in the majority of conspiracies.

In the 1950s, American and Belgian missionaries in the Belgian colonies of the Congo widely distributed polio vaccine to a million children in a bid to wipe out the crippling disease; however, evidence now suggests that Dr. Koprowski’s oral vaccine may have been tainted, and that the first instances of the disease may be linked to these inoculations.

Using interviews, newsreel footage, and documented research experiments, The Origin of AIDS examines how a combination of benevolence, careless lab procedures, and the need of a desperate few to cover their tracks could have led to one of the most serious pandemics of the 20th century.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

This OP was a good doc I seen in the past. It showed the scientist using the wrong monkey kidneys because the monkey was too small so they seekd a larger kidney to produce better culture amounts, it also shows workers who worked for the scientist sent to gather Chimps for kidney usage instead of the smaller monkey kidney originally requested. The scientist was seen in the vid DENYING THE USAGE OF CHIMPS YET FOOTAGE WAS SHOWN OF THE CHIMPS IN HIS CAMPS IN CAGES? I wonder if this was a TRUE DOC basically showing how the areas where AIDS seemed to be most was also related to vaccinated areas as well?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You sound like an interesting fellow, from medicine, catholic and the like. my hope and feeling is that you will not divert into one our fantastic religious propagandist attacking all doesn't fall in like with their doctrine. ATS needs more open minded people at both ends of the table to sit down and talk about things like adults sometimes. I hope to see you amongst those ranks. Welcome to ATS !!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the mothership! This website can get addicting, as you probably already know. Look forward to catching some of your expertise in threads that may need it!

top topics

join