It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the period of 'fake diplomacy', tomorrow, war is set in the 'Path to Persia'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Thanks for the link.

I don't think anything stands out as not having been mentioned or implied already. We've all heard the 'economic sanctions' nonsense, sure - but to be seen to be preparing militarily is pretty standard fare for these things (warships moving to the Middle East etc)

You are, whether knowingly or not, making the Zionist jump and all that comes with it and I think you might be derailing your thread with it.

Just my thoughts.

Let me just say, sadly, 2013 policy is VASTLY different to previous policy.

Please listen to me, I've researched this a lot.

I made the points you made, until I went back over previous NDAA.

In the media, we have heard the Iran threat for years. Same thing happened from 1998 onwards until 2003, Iraq and Saddam's weapons of mass destruction.

That is part of what goes on behind the scenes. The media is controlled hence the propaganda starts early.

However, actual government takes a LOT of persuading to actually implement policy.

What you will see if you research previous NDAA is a slow, but very gradual hardening of the policy towards Iran.

In 2010, NDAA policy didn't not consider Iran a major threat.

Going into 2012, NDAA policy stated the best way to deal with Iran was through applying sanctions and to try for a diplomatic solution.

So whilst the Zionist lobby has been pushing the Iran threat for years, actual US policy has been to avoid conflict and use diplomacy.

Feel free to search for previous NDAA, I have a thread showing this to be the case.

NDAA for 2013 is the first time ACTUAL POLICY has admitted diplomacy is not working, and that America will prepare to tackle Iran militarily.

So it is unfair and inaccurate to say this is nothing new. It's nothing new in the MSM news, but for actual policy, this is a big development because diplomacy is now being sidelined for the first time.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

My thoughts exactly and I already predict an Iranian Revolution sometime after the first half of 2013.....just have to give them a bone to chew and they'll go with it

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

But preparation for war is an entirely different beast to war itself.

This is, in my opinion, pure brinksmanship. Yeah, the US Government probably do know an overthrow will happen sooner rather than later. We can argue about the semantics of this document all day, but when it comes down to it the threat we faced yesterday is the same as the threat we face today and the threat we face tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Ret.General Wesley Clark made this public knowledge back in 2007, no surprise really. Gotta get them Axis of Evils right?
edit on 7-8-2012 by onethatisrampant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Your probably not far off the mark,seams to have worked superbly in there recent past.
Some believe the Iranians should be left alone most prominintly Ron Paul
Attacking a sovereign country without provocation is never justified.
even if true..Building nuclear weapons is not provocation especially when one side already has them

edit on 7-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by onethatisrampant
Ret.General Wesley Clark made this public knowledge back in 2007, no surprise really. Gotta get them Axis of Evils right?
edit on 7-8-2012 by onethatisrampant because: (no reason given)

Exactly, the agenda isn't hidden, it's been known for years.

It is just now, we have actual policy that is set to implement military preparation (previous policy has been diplomacy, which Obama is trying), to a level that can 'sustain sea and air attacks against Iranian nuclear and military targets'.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

not this year, not next year, not the next decade ! USA will not go to military war with Iran. middle east is boiling. all the events are linked to eachother like chains. Israel failed in 33 and 22 day war so Hamas and Hezbullah are alive. Syria is important for Russia and it will not leave it alone. Mubarak is not in Egypt. people of Egypt, Bahrain, Saudi, Yemen, even Jordan are angry of their kingdoms and Israel. they will not be on the USA side.
Iran's regime has people's support against a foreign invasion and they are very nationalist.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

My thoughts exactly and I already predict an Iranian Revolution sometime after the first half of 2013.....just have to give them a bone to chew and they'll go with it

This is why the United States has FORBIDDEN Israel to Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites which would poison the whole Middle East. Iran's government will implode and we will soon be helping to dismantle their Nuclear Weapons Program in exchange for AID. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by bluemirage5

This is why the United States has FORBIDDEN Israel to Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites which would poison the whole Middle East. Iran's government will implode and we will soon be helping to dismantle their Nuclear Weapons Program in exchange for AID. Split Infinity

The only reason Israel has not attacked Iran yet is because of the Obama adminstration, it is Obama's role to pretend he is trying for diplomacy to work before the 'event' that justifies the military action planned for next year.

You've got to appreciate the political intrigue that goes on behind the scenes. Israel is more than eager to attack, the Israel lobby in America has worked over time to convince American decision makers that Iran is actually a threat.

However, as foreign policy describes, the US cannot just let Israel attack. Iran and the world knows that Israel is funded by America, so if Israel attacks, it will be seen as the USA giving a 'green light' to attack. Hence, during this period of fake diplomacy which is planned to fail, something can happen to justify the attack on Iran.

In American foreign poilcy's own words, "the more brutal and deadly the Iranian provaction" the better justification it will be to wage a war. That is from the 'Path to Persia' document, which I have posted many times to this forum.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Let me ask you...since it has become vastly apparent that the current Iranian Regime is just MONTHS away from being removed by it's own people...why would the U.S. want to attack a population that is 94% Pro-Democracy?

Bombing Iran would just poison the Middle East and although the U.S. has the Ultra-High Tech. means to negate any Iranian Military Force without killing them via the use of Non-Nuclear EMP's as well as Drop in massive numbers of Special Forces as well as airborne Rangers to secure all Iranian Nuclear sites...why would it do so when Irans own people are ready to do the job for us?

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Let me ask you...since it has become vastly apparent that the current Iranian Regime is just MONTHS away from being removed by it's own people...why would the U.S. want to attack a population that is 94% Pro-Democracy?

Bombing Iran would just poison the Middle East and although the U.S. has the Ultra-High Tech. means to negate any Iranian Military Force without killing them via the use of Non-Nuclear EMP's as well as Drop in massive numbers of Special Forces as well as airborne Rangers to secure all Iranian Nuclear sites...why would it do so when Irans own people are ready to do the job for us?

Split Infinity

We're on two different wavelenghts, both thinking logically but basing our arguments on differing starting foundations. I appreciate exactly what you are saying but I look at it completely differently.

Iran's history, the REAL history shows an ongoing conflict over the control of the oil. The British had it first in the arly 20th century getting 85% of the profits, Iran nationalised it, then the west set up the 1953 coup to impose a puppet dictator. Oils deals flowed once more, until 1979 and the revolution. These are facts.

With this in mind, if Iran's regime fell to the people, the elites would not get the oil they want control of.

Not only that, once again foreign policy in the 'Path to Persia' document outright discusses the disadvantages of starting an uprising in Iran.

They actually outright admit that what worked in 1953 would fail today because the regime is VERY strong and the people could not overcome the regime like they did in the coup of 1953.

Combined with Israel's desire to destroy Iran, and the fact that Israel has a hugely influential lobby in America, especially regarding American foreign policy, the military option is more than feasible to occur.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I appreciate your posting the Iranian History which I am aware of and I am also am aware of the Shah's Iron Fist. This coupe was designed as a way to keep the Soviet Union from Invading Iran as they had very explicit designs on not only obtaining the OIL but they also desired an Warm Weather Port from which they could put in place a Massive Soviet Naval Base.

The backing of the Shah was a mistake we paid for and when the Iranian Islamic Revolution took place so also began the American Hostage Crisis in Iran which President Carter handled very poorly. The DAY Ronald Reagan was sworn in as U.S. President...the Hostages were set free as Reagan had let it be known that if they were not released...the U.S. would invade Iran.

Thus the animosity continued and we even provided Iraq with Satellite Data on Iranian Troop Movements. But NOW...it is a very different IRAN. Iran...a country where over 70% of the entire population is under 30 years of age...is a Computer Savvy....Smart Phone Internet Connected...Pro-Democracy Population...over 94% want the removal of the current Regime.

Iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in order to purchase Nuclear Tech from Russia and has broken the Treaty. The current regime...VERY STUPIDLY believes that if it acquires Nuclear Weapons that this will be a deterrent to prevent a possible U.S. Military Invasion....it will not be a deterrent in any way. The U.S. does not wish to invade as the current population seeks what we possess...Freedom to Vote in a Non-Rigged Election as well as getting rid of a Stone Age mentality Old Religious Guard.

What is troublesome is that if the Old Guard believes that it's population is about to take over it may force action by U.S. Military Forces in an effort to Polarize the population against what it would view as a U.S. Invasion that is driven by Zionist Lobbyists. If the Iranians were to either attempt to block the Strait of Hormuz or declare whether true or not that Iran had developed a Nuke...the U.S. would have to respond.

I believe as well as others that the current Pro-Democracy movement is VERY STRONG and is waiting for the right moment as well as secret direct U.S. Military to Iranian Military Talks are going on without consent of the Iranian Leadership as the Iranian Military well knows that it has a choice...it can fight and be completely obliterated...or become the Defenders of a Free Democratic Iran. And there is not one Iranian General or Admiral that has any illusions about Iran's chances against a U.S. Military Attack. Plus...since the Iranian Military is comprised of many KIDS who don't want to be in it in the first place...a Massive Lethal U.S. Attack would not bode well for future relations as the body count would be very high.

Now the U.S. has a High Tech plan to take over Iranian Nuclear Sites as well as render an Iranian Military Counter Attack useless by using for the first time...very powerful...Non-Nuclear EMP devices that could make all Iranian Military Hardware USELESS and prevent the deaths of Tens of Thousands...but it is not clear if the U.S. would desire the World to know to what extent it's weapons level development is at as well as the possible use of a Free Electron Laser which could Vaporize deep underground Nuclear Sites as the FEL can burn through 1000 ft. of solid steel in seconds...this would most likely not be used.

The Iranians are playing with Fire with both the U.S. as well as their own people. I think their own people will take over. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join