It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the period of 'fake diplomacy', tomorrow, war is set in the 'Path to Persia'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder if I'm crazy for being able to see something SO obvious yet the majority fail to see what it means-

AMERICAN LEGISLATION HAS LAID OUT THE PLAN FOR CONFLICT WITH IRAN TO BEGIN IN 2013 WHEN THEY WILL SEND A HUGE MILITARY PRESENCE TO TACKLE IRAN. THIS IS NOT SPECULATION, THIS IS REAL LEGISLATION AND PLANNED POLICY.

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO THE 'FAILED' (planned to fail I may add) 2012 LEGISLATION OF 'ECONOMIC SANCTIONS AND DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS'.

AMERICAN LEGISLATION HAS STATED THE NEXT STEP VS IRAN WILL BE 2013, AND WILL BE OF A MILITARY NATURE.

The agenda is very real. Legislation, which in previous years has been followed will be followed again in 2013. 2012 is the year of economic sanctions and false 'diplomacy' in order to appear as they 'tried' to avoid conflict. It is an international game of deception they have to play before starting more war.

There will NOT be war with Iran this year.

We are living in the 'window of opportunity', which translates to a period of time where something may happen to justify the military actions of 2013.

Legislation literally tells it like it is, history is repeating, the build up to the Iran war is uncannily similar to the Iraq war- years upon years of the Zionists chipping away at the government to mould foreign policy and convince decision makers that war is needed- lectures, seminars, speeches, articles, bribery, blackmail, it all adds up until government is led to believe the only option is military conflict.

Now, we are in the stage where they have forged their will on the US government once more, the 'path to Persia' is set to begin next year.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The US are merely a pawn in the coming holy war. I definitely agree with your OP though, it is shockingly obvious.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Could you point out what legislation you are referring to?

I find it tremendously condescending when i'm being told that i'm 'missing something', that you would see fit to do nothing to enlighten me other than write a nice story.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
and this is the starting the WW111...

Team A

USA
UK
FRANCE
INDIA
ISRAEL
SOUTH KOREA

Team B

IRAN
SYRIA
CHINA
PAKISTAN
NORTH KOREA

I have no option to place the Russian in team A or B..May be Russians become silence during the conflicts

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

You can remove India from both the teams..not interested and I guarantee you India will never participate in any such war.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

They may have no choice if Pakistan becomes involved.

Can't have nukes in the Jihadi hands now can we?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
The US are merely a pawn in the coming holy war. I definitely agree with your OP though, it is shockingly obvious.

I think that we are already in a "Holy War". But only one side actually admits to it.

Killing for religion though is nuts in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Could you point out what legislation you are referring to?

I find it tremendously condescending when i'm being told that i'm 'missing something', that you would see fit to do nothing to enlighten me other than write a nice story.

NDAA 2013-

docs.house.gov...

Iran policy starts on page 560.

It says-

- Iran is biggest threat to US national security. This is what the Zionists convinced America that Iraq was in the run up to the Iraq war- Saddam and his weapons of massive destruction- that lie began in the late 1990's and took years of retelling the same lie to finally convince government it was true.

- That Iran policy this year has failed. The policy of sanctions and diplomacy have failed, hence the next step is to prepare militarily.

There it is, and people just ignore it.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

Well if missiles fly over russia you can bet Russia will attack the ones firing them. I am willing to bet russia takes on everyone that violates its borders or airspace.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

There it is, and you just ignored it. It says they have military plans and may use them, "if required." (Funny, since when is anyone "required" to wage war? Oh, because Israel is running our country. THat's why...)

In other words, where the heck did you read it was set in stone?

Now, I don't doubt they will if they have to, but you are reading what you want.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

They say they want to keep two aircraft carrier fleets in the area with anti-mining ships and with capabilities to thwart anti-ship missiles and swarming small-vessels. To keep the Straight of Hormuz open. This is what they currently have there in that area.

There is nothing in there that I can see that points to any kind of "2013 is attack Iran time"...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Was already a thread on this here a few months ago and was debunked and now it has been resurrected. More typical ATS BS.

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I sometimes wonder if I'm crazy for being able to see something SO obvious yet the majority fail to see what it means-

AMERICAN LEGISLATION HAS LAID OUT THE PLAN FOR CONFLICT WITH IRAN TO BEGIN IN 2013 WHEN THEY WILL SEND A HUGE MILITARY PRESENCE TO TACKLE IRAN. THIS IS NOT SPECULATION, THIS IS REAL LEGISLATION AND PLANNED POLICY.

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO THE 'FAILED' (planned to fail I may add) 2012 LEGISLATION OF 'ECONOMIC SANCTIONS AND DIPLOMATIC SOLUTIONS'.

AMERICAN LEGISLATION HAS STATED THE NEXT STEP VS IRAN WILL BE 2013, AND WILL BE OF A MILITARY NATURE.

The agenda is very real. Legislation, which in previous years has been followed will be followed again in 2013. 2012 is the year of economic sanctions and false 'diplomacy' in order to appear as they 'tried' to avoid conflict. It is an international game of deception they have to play before starting more war.

There will NOT be war with Iran this year.

We are living in the 'window of opportunity', which translates to a period of time where something may happen to justify the military actions of 2013.

Legislation literally tells it like it is, history is repeating, the build up to the Iran war is uncannily similar to the Iraq war- years upon years of the Zionists chipping away at the government to mould foreign policy and convince decision makers that war is needed- lectures, seminars, speeches, articles, bribery, blackmail, it all adds up until government is led to believe the only option is military conflict.

Now, we are in the stage where they have forged their will on the US government once more, the 'path to Persia' is set to begin next year.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

There it is, and you just ignored it. It says they have military plans and may use them, "if required." (Funny, since when is anyone "required" to wage war? Oh, because Israel is running our country. THat's why...)

In other words, where the heck did you read it was set in stone?

Now, I don't doubt they will if they have to, but you are reading what you want.

Well, if you think that America is going to set policy to prepare militarily for 'show purposes' to scare Iran into not making a bomb, then I would argue you are a little naive.

No country mobilises for a war that it isn't planning on fighting. This movement of troops and weapons to the region on this scale would cost a lot of money, they would not do it if they weren't planning on using military force they are sending there.

To quote the document-

DECLARATION OF POLICY.—It shall be the policy
4 of the United States to take all necessary measures, in5
cluding military action if required, to prevent Iran from
6 threatening the United States, its allies, or Iran’s neigh7
bors with a nuclear weapon.

All 'necessary measures'. Firstly, this is the policy. Yet the same document says economic and diplomatic efforts have failed. What options are left if these have failed?

maintaining sufficient naval assets in
20 the region necessary to signal United States re21
solve and to bolster United States capabilities
22 to launch a sustained sea and air campaign
23 against a range of Iranian nuclear and military
24 targets,

Bolster US capabilities to launch a SUSTAINED SEA AND AIR CAMPAIGN AGAINST A RANGE OF IRANIAN NUCLEAR AND MILITARY TARGETS.

Do not insult my intelligence saying I'm reading what I want, the document clearly says current policy is failing and that in 2013, the US will be prepared to launch SUSTAINED attacks against Iran, this is policy that is mobilising for war against Iran.

The USA isn't going to prepare in the region on this scale to scare Iran off, what a stupid argument that is. Iran knows America's military capabilites, and not only that, the whole nuclear weapon argument is a fabrication, just as Saddam Hussein's WMD were.

This policy is an ultimatum to Iran, yet Iran cannot do anything to stop it because even if they stopped developing a nuclear weapon (if they even are!), the Zionist lobby has already convinced American government Iran is a huge threat to national security!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
To those saying this is to keep the Straight of Hormuz open and not a preparation for war, the document says-

Bolster US capabilities to launch a SUSTAINED SEA AND AIR CAMPAIGN AGAINST A RANGE OF IRANIAN NUCLEAR AND MILITARY TARGETS.

They could not have made their policy any clearer.

TO BOLSTER THE US CAPABILITES TO LAUNCH A SUSTAINED SEA AND AIR CAMPAIGN AGAINST A RANGE OF IRANIAN AND MILITARY TARGETS.

The same document says the current policy is failing, this is the next step.

No country would send such a force for a just in case moment, this movement that will start next year (under Romney let's be clear) is direct preparation for war.

How can people seriously deny what is planned? It baffles my very soul.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I agree..its going to happen
but Anyone who says that Iran is evil, or hates Jews and Christians, or is a threat, or any other idiotic accusation. does not understand history, has no idea what they are talking about, and should not be taken seriously.

edit on 7-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

I agree..its going to happen
but Anyone who says that Iran is evil, or hates Jews and Christians, or is a threat, or any other idiotic accusation. does not understand history, has no idea what they are talking about, and should not be taken seriously.

edit on 7-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

Iran is not a threat to America I fully agree, which is what makes this whole policy even more ridiculous.

We are giving Iran an ultimatum yet they have no way of stopping America and Israel attacking them. It is a very tragic situation, one that will engulf the entire planet in another world war.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SajeevJino
and this is the starting the WW111...

Team A

USA
UK
FRANCE
INDIA
ISRAEL
SOUTH KOREA

Team B

IRAN
SYRIA
CHINA
PAKISTAN
NORTH KOREA

I have no option to place the Russian in team A or B..May be Russians become silence during the conflicts

First of all...there is NO WAY CHINA will go to WAR with the United States. This would DESTROY the Chinese Economy and China although having a LOT of Soldiers...has no ability to Force Project them.
As far as Iran, Syria, Pakistan and North Korea...one SINGLE USN. CARRIER GROUP is more powerful than each of these Nations entire Military and in some cases...a Single U.S. Carrier Group is more powerful than TWO of the nations Military's on this list.

Russia has allowed it's military to become so deteriorated that several U.S. Intel Agencies agree that as high as 80% of all Russian Military Hardware is either unusable or not Battle Ready. China will not place itself in a position it has no chance of obtaining any gain as the Chinese are PRACTICAL! Syria's Military is a JOKE! So is Iran's plus IRAN will soon implode by a takeover of it's own people who are 70% under the age of 30 years old and 94% Pro-Democracy. The Iranian Old Guard Leadership has 11 to 12 Months of Life Left. PAKISTAN is a PROBLEM! Not because of any danger they pose to the U.S. but because if by any chance Pakistan's Nukes were to be taken over by Religious Fanatics...the U.S. would have to respond. The GOOD NEWS is the U.S. has developed the Ultra-High Tech. to render Pakistan's Nuclear Missiles inert as we can Vaporize their Warheads or use SM-3 ABM's to shoot them down. The BAD NEWS is if the U.S. was EVER DIRECTLY ATTACKED...an EXAMPLE would have to be made. A Country can not shoot Nukes at a Super Power and not expect retaliation. To shoot down their ICBM's and not respond would set a BAD precedent. Hopefully we would just use a few well placed Non-Nuclear EMP Weapons but more likely...the Tribal Regions would be carpet bombed by wings of B-52's that could destroy a swath 50 Miles wide by 250 to 500 Miles Long. They would use new Advanced Multiple Target Seeking Smart Munitions placed as a kit on 500 lbs bombs. Or they could use Hyperbaric Smart Weapons. But seriously...no one will start WWIII as long as the U.S. is around. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The concept of war has changed since the wall is down.
You won't see a draft or anything like that, everything can be done from computers.
Its hard to stay perfectly objective from a present point of view.

I remember a while ago, some random thread on this board.
Some one was talking about, I believe a senator Kennedy,
He was speaking about a paper he had seen shortly after 9/11
about planning attacks against Afghanistan, Irak, Syria, Libya, Pakistan... not sure either about all the countries he mentioned or the order but I can't help thinking about this when people talks about WW3, especially since Lybia and Syria, wich is going on as we spealk.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Thanks for the link.

I don't think anything stands out as not having been mentioned or implied already. We've all heard the 'economic sanctions' nonsense, sure - but to be seen to be preparing militarily is pretty standard fare for these things (warships moving to the Middle East etc)

You are, whether knowingly or not, making the Zionist jump and all that comes with it and I think you might be derailing your thread with it.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

A Military attack on Iran is not the best course of action. The best possible course would be and given enough time...will be the Iranian Population overthrow of their own government. This is predicted to occur in 11 to 12 months.

Now I do not see the Iranians doing anything other than Blustering about with words as they are well aware that if they actually carry out a threat...that would be the end of their regime. But proper care must be taken not to enrage a large Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement that is very much looking for ways to get rid of the Old Religious Guard.

The best plan is to wait. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join