It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius filmmaker Arm Kaleka's father shot at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, WI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Sirius filmmaker Arm Kaleka's father shot at Sikh Temple. He is on scene now. Please pray for his family.

Source: Dr. Greer's Twitter Page

Can somebody confirm this information? Dr. Greer isn't exactly the most trusted person on ATS, but if this information is true, it seems too odd to be just a coincidence.
edit on 8/5/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
www.apologeticspress.org...

ABC link on this too. And I've posted on this myself. It seems someone is trying to shut people up and make them stand under them.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

That is interesting, I just did some research on Sirius and I think that it is an important project that I might inquire about being a part of if possible.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by SonicInfinity

That is interesting, I just did some research on Sirius and I think that it is an important project that I might inquire about being a part of if possible.

Please read this thread about Greer before you step any further.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread867488

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
From my understanding on what I am reading, Arm Kaleka was filming a documentary on government conspiracies while working with Greer and was getting ready to release the video. He was told not to. He was also killed. RIP. So, I guess will never know.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
From my understanding on what I am reading, Arm Kaleka was filming a documentary on government conspiracies while working with Greer and was getting ready to release the video. He was told not to. He was also killed. RIP. So, I guess will never know.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Although I feel most of what Greer and his associates peddle is sensationalist bullcrap, perhaps, just perhaps they hit on something and somebody decided to put a stop to it......... but as you said, we'll never know!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Nope, it was his father. ABC spoke to him today about the shooting of his father. Still, very suspicious.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

Dr.Steven Greer Sirius Documentary (Trailer) - New Movie Coming Soon ! 2012

He has integrity and believe passionately in what he is saying, and is geniune in his efforts to prevent the depopulation they are going to bring, they don't want to give up the technology they have kept from us for ages, they would rather most of their slaves died than lose them.

He points out time is running out.

He's a very good man.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

He has integrity

You've been posting on the other thread and somehow come up with the bizarre claim that 'he has integrity?'

I've never seen anyone struggle so much to avoid what's so obvious. Greer is a conman not a 'good guy' being made to look bad. If Kaleka's father was shot, it was by a stupid gunman and not some sinister scheme to stop Greer making more money than you or I will ever see.

When the gunman is found to be one more in a long line of nuts and Greer's movie turns out to be the inevitable fudge what will your mind need to do to make sense of it? No doubt the sinister forces will be to blame. They sure do give you an alibi for every lousy thing someone like a gunman or Greer does to other humans.

Here you are using 6 dead people as evidence that Greer has integrity? Stuff like this makes me ashamed to be an ATS member.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

While I agree with your assessment of Greer, and do not take him seriously at all, I find this kind of statement spurious,

I've never seen anyone struggle so much to avoid what's so obvious. Greer is a conman not a 'good guy' being made to look bad. If Kaleka's father was shot, it was by a stupid gunman and not some sinister scheme to stop Greer making more money than you or I will ever see.

You, like me and everyone else on this board really know nothing about the terrible events yesterday, it could well be a nut job with a gun (And I bet that gun was bought legally, watch the gun control crowd come out to play) however until the facts are known it is all just assumption, you placing your belief over the little information we have and quoting it as it is a fact, when it is not, it is after all your opinion, I happen to agree with your opinion, but on a site with the motto of "Deny Ignorance" perhaps we are all just better waiting for clearer information to come out first, and at least stating things as opinion rather than seeming to know the facts before they are released? Just a thought
Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Thanks, I will.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

It isn't really about belief but it's about critical thinking.

The idea that a multiple killing would be committed to stop Greer from making a movie is absurd. It's idiotic in the sense that it could only occur in a comic book...or on the internet. In the real world, it's much easier to be direct and only comic villains take the Wile E Coyote approach.

Even the gunman was direct wasn't he? Unity has a habit of reversing logic so up is always down. Let's wait and see if the gunman is a nut or some victim of a grossly complicated scheme to stop another nut from making a movie.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

As I said in my first post, I don't disagree with your opinion, it pretty much matches mine.

However I do see a possible conspiracy here, though nothing to do with Greer. With the UN resolution about disarmament, strange how the USA didn't veto it but instead stated they needed more time... I said after the Holmes incident that for it to be about gun control there would have to be a sequence of these types of incidents in quick succession for it to have enough impact on the American psyche to be able to change the constitution. We will know soon enough, I think the government would need another 5 or 6 incidents in the next two months or so to pull it off, we will see.

I just don't see how we categorically state something in a factual manner when it is still just assumptions, even with critical thinking applied and the best of logic applied. Having said that I know I do it too on occasions, but hey my character is flawed
I know it and proud of it too

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Dr.Steven Greer Sirius Documentary (Trailer) - New Movie Coming Soon ! 2012

He has integrity and believe passionately in what he is saying, and is geniune in his efforts to prevent the depopulation they are going to bring, they don't want to give up the technology they have kept from us for ages, they would rather most of their slaves died than lose them.

He points out time is running out.

He's a very good man.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm afraid anybody that has Steven Greer working on a project with them is going to struggle to convince me and others that know how many blatant (almost laughable) lies he and his associates have told in order to get money and have also been caught out.

top topics

join