It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunting.........please help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
nothing new yet, only i was over there again and sleep is not impossible but difficult, so appently the murder(s) happend in the kitchen,as a experiment i was thinking of getting some alphabet magnets for the fridge to se if there is any attempted communication, but since i don't have much experience i thought that my just be a myth u see in movies, and also would it possibly rile up whatever may be there, whats ur opinion? reply to post by woodwytch

Hey there Doc ... good to see you back on the thread.

I do think the fridge magnets is a Hollywood thing but there is no reason why you couldn't give it a try ... you could also do the other thing that many investigators do as a test method ... and that is to put a piece of A4 on a flat surface and place an object on the paper (vase / candlestick / crucifix if you are so inclined etc) and draw around the object on the paper ... the idea is to see if the object has been moved from the drawn outline when you know that no-one has been in the room and physically moved it.

There is no reason to think these sort of tests / experiments would cause the entity to get riled.

The one thing to bear in mind when embarking on such practices is ... how prepared are you to get proof of activity (as in can you handle it or will it freak you out ?) ... you'd be surprised how many people steam ahead without even taking this into consideration

Woody

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

so i haven't got a chance to look up records but im hearing stories from random people all over town and we have discovered a neighbor that has pics i have not go to see them yet but i plan on tracking them down this weekend, also we are going up stairs soon to check it out i will keep posting here as i learn more.

so one story i heard was that multiple murders went on up stairs as opposed to the original stories of a single murder in the kitchen. they didn't have any internet archives back to the 70s so i got to go look for hard copy's at the library.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by woodwytch

so i haven't got a chance to look up records but im hearing stories from random people all over town and we have discovered a neighbor that has pics i have not go to see them yet but i plan on tracking them down this weekend, also we are going up stairs soon to check it out i will keep posting here as i learn more.

so one story i heard was that multiple murders went on up stairs as opposed to the original stories of a single murder in the kitchen. they didn't have any internet archives back to the 70s so i got to go look for hard copy's at the library.

Good to hear from you Doc ... I'm loving this thread because of the fact that you are not going in like a headless chicken ... your taking your time and gathering information as you can ... this is great and I look forward to your updates as and when you can post them.

If you want any advise about any of this before you do anything I'm happy to help either on thread or via u2u

Also remember to do your light protection before you go upstairs ... doesn't matter how silly you feel it could save your sanity (literally).

Woody

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
BOH ARE YOU SCARED YET

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join