It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunting.........please help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i once lived in a 280 yr old cottage alone with my pets a dog & cat i was close to convincing myself that i was going mad in that property. but the actions of the animals convinced me other wise like your house nobody would live in this property for more than a month & had been empty for the best part of 40 years . just ignore whatever it is as it seems to thrive on fear & check out the electrical systems as the 8mghz frequency has been knows to interact with the human brain

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
For the sake of your child/ren, keep them away from the home if it is not structurally safe.

If this house has a diabolical force involved then get your friend out of there before you loose her. Camera's/EVP's are only useful if they don't want to be seen. They play the type of games that can turn your life upside down in a way that you would never imagine.

Listen to your child - if your child is unaware of the house history and nothing is wrong with the house then by rights your child should have fallen asleep without a problem. Disrupted/inability to fall asleep is one of the hallmarks to wear a person down.

If you want to discuss anything please email me and I will assist the best I can.

edit on 6-8-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
reply to post by DocHolidaze

If its anything evil use salt. Create a barrier or a safezone, evil spirits and spirits in general cannot cross it. Spread it on the floor, on the windows.

That's for snails, I don't think this will work on ghosties or raccoons but I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreathMint

Originally posted by WiindWalker

If its anything evil use salt. Create a barrier or a safezone, evil spirits and spirits in general cannot cross it. Spread it on the floor, on the windows.

That's for snails, I don't think this will work on ghosties or raccoons but I could be wrong.

You my friend need to do research. Salt is a pure substance, unlike spirits. So they cannot cross it.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

You my friend need to do research. Salt is a pure substance, unlike spirits. So they cannot cross it.

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Jumping the gun a bit. You are scaring yourself more than anything else. That will do it.

Wait and observe. That's all you can do. No sense in getting worked up over getting worked up.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What to do if your house is haunted:

1. Never go check out unusual activity in the middle of the night, never goes well in horror movies, I imagine your luck won’t be any better

2. If your children start to play with an imaginary friend, leave

3. If the lights start to go on/off on their own, leave

4. If someone starts to whisper your name from another part of the house in a voice you don’t recognize, don’t go check it out, just leave

5. If a family member starts to act crazy, leave.

6. If you find your family pet dead, leave

7. If things start to move on their own, leave

8. If you find yourself or another family member floating 2 feet above the bed, leave

9. If you see it or hear it, leave

10. If you have unexplained cuts, scratches, or marks on your body, leave

As all scenarios listed above show, there is only one solution for you if you find out your house is haunted……leave.

But if you for some reason wish to tuff it out, here is a couple websites that may be useful for you:
paramagical.com...
paranormal.about.com...
www.wikihow.com...
voices.yahoo.com...

On a personal note, I grew up in a haunted house, we saw ghosts and heard things constantly, but, they never harmed us, so sometimes you can stay and things turn out alright. I guess it all depends on what kind of haunting you experience.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
Jumping the gun a bit. You are scaring yourself more than anything else. That will do it.

Wait and observe. That's all you can do. No sense in getting worked up over getting worked up.

Completely agree with the above statement ... you are going off half-cocked and that is dangerous ... as some already know on ATS I run my own private paranormal investigation group ... we do not advertize ... all our investigations come to us via word of mouth and personal recommendation because of our success rate ... we do not use lot's of expensive equipment ('we' are the best piece of equipment we have during investigations) and we approach an alleged 'haunting' realistically and only when we have ruled out all logical possibilities do we consider the possibility of paranormal activity.

I have experienced the paranormal all of my life and although it's a bit of a cliche these days with everybody and their dog claiming to be 'experts' in the field ... but the 'paranormal' really has always been my 'normal'.

That said if you've already left for the property and there is no internet access then this advise will be redundant ... but I strongly suggest that you research before you dive-in ... to do otherwise is simply reckless and naive ... and more importantly you might be putting your lady friend in danger ... after all it sounds like you are not there all the time to be her macho hero and protect her from the ghostly murderer

I'm being sarcastic by the way ... because trust me the real thing is nothing like you see on Scooby Doo and it's more unnerving than any Hollywood Horror Films you'll ever see ... because it's real and needs dealing with in the correct way ... you do not fook around with #e you do not understand.

Somehow I think my words will fall on deaf ears because your mind is made-up and that's your choice ... I plan to follow the thread anyway to see what (if anything) happens ... just please be careful and be safe ... and take care of your lady and children.

Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
im heading to work dont have time to post pics, nothing speacial but note worthy, ill be back in 6 hours to post the pics and share the info i gathered

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
im heading to work dont have time to post pics, nothing speacial but note worthy, ill be back in 6 hours to post the pics and share the info i gathered

At least you're still in one piece

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Woody

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm glad you came back and anxiously await your photos. It sounds interesting..

I'll definitely check back

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Good story and I am glad to hear you emerged unscathed. I want to see these pics too.

However, we will see what happens now that you have disturbed them!

edit on 7-8-2012 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

so my night at the house was non eventful, but hen i talked to my old lady she said the night before(i was not there) that something odd did happen, the pics i have are a reenactment of here experience i decided to do this so you guys have a visual of hat she showed me. Her experience went like this, she went to sleep, shut her bedroom door, on the front of here door she has a beaded necklace and a peace emblem hanging from a small ribbon that looks like this

i was going to post but the file size is to big(any suggestions?

when she woke up went to the bathroom and came back the peace emblem was hanging like this its kind of creepy, but since i didn't see it myself i was skeptical, but at the same time she is not a dishonest person if she was i woundnt be around her, so take it as you will

i was going to post a pic but the file size is to big(any suggestions)?

since i cant post the pick i will explain, its not a peace sign its the word "peace" connected together made of medal she hangs by the ribbon so the word peace is horizontal, when she woke up the word peace was no longer hanging by the ribbon, but by the metal with the tac going through the word c so in eccence it looked like this
e
c tac was here
a
e
p

and when she originally hung it up
it looked like this
b
i b
r on
peace

i hope my expalanation gives you guys a clear visual

edit on 7-8-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
and i havent actully looked up info from police or news papers, but one detail that is not confirmed is that the murder(s) took place in the kitchen

in the kitchen, with the knife by ms scarlet
lol jk i just had a clue flash back

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The program I generally use for images to upload here is "Fotosizer". It'll resize a file or a directory and they upload just fine to ATS.

www.fotosizer.com

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

thank you, i will look into it although im internet lazy, i will probably just take the pic with a lower pixelated camera when i find one, did u understand what i was trying to explain, if so what are ur thoughts

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
please ask her (or do you have it?) to look over it very very carefully for any markings of any kind. I'm not sure what it might look like but you'll know on sight that it doesn't fit and/or wasn't there before. ..or maybe I'm totally wrong. I'm not sarcastic or joking though... Very curious.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

are you talking about the emblum? if so i check next time im over there. what would marks mean? as oposed to no marks?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Well, let's say there are a few things I'm seeking answers on and brought me to ATS originally. When I was a teenager I had an experience with a presence in the same room with me. It was powerful enough to give me a panic attack. Only 1 of 2 I've have in my life...and the other was related to the same situation at a different point. In direct line of where I could feel this so strongly I could have touched it if I'd reached out was a shelf with a Catholic crucifix on it. It's been in the family and I believe it's tin/copper. It's a soft metal. Anyway, it was turned completely around after this was over and when I looked at it, it has what looks like a skull and cross bones on the vertical spar above the head of Jesus. It's something family have been disturbed seeing and sworn was not there before.

People may call it all hooey... Doesn't matter to me. I still have it and it's in this room somewhere. I'm just buried in clutter from an auction storage unit and other stuff and this item is NOT on display, to say the least. I'll post a pic when I find it. Like I said though, if there is anything, it'll strike you as out of place on sight.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm not computer savvy enough to tell you how to make these pictures fit
but it really would be good to see them ... however your description was excellent I know exactly what you meant
and this is definately interesting.

I can't stipulate strongly enough how careful you both need to be when dealing with this ... but it's clear you plan on continuing no matter what (in all honesty I would be doing exactly the same thing) so I'll offer any helpful advise I can ... not always easy when you cannot 'feel' the place firsthand but if you can continue to give as clear descriptions as you did with the necklace then that will make it 'easier'.

Most people seem to think that ghoulies and ghosties only come out at night ... this is obviously not true and I feel that this entity can be active at any time (day or night) ... he's sussing the situation out at the moment trying to get the measure of the people in the household (eg; your lady is the constant occupier and you are the occasional occupier).

You mentioned in your OP that this property has been empty for long periods since the murder(s) took place ... and these 'empty' periods will have allowed the entity to let his energies be absorbed by the property (in effect making it an extention of himself) ... structures are very good at absorbing energies ... this is why a lot of what we recognize as 'haunted properties' can be reflected from the structure as images (re-runs of past events) or feelings that can be almost tangible.

It's interesting and ironic to know that 'fear' feeds this type of energy and helps it to continue.

A couple of questions ... the answers could have important bearings on the way this is dealt with for the best and safest outcome;

1/ Can you find-out when the murder(s) took place (exact date would be great but year will do) ?

2/ Do they know who the guy was who commited the murder(s) (was he part of the family - father / husband / brother / lodger etc) ?

3/ Was he caught and if so what became of him (life sentence / death penalty / dead at scene etc) ?

4/ How long had the Mexican family been gone before your lady moved-in ?

The research of an investigation is vital so that you have some idea of what you are dealing with and can react to it accordingly ... if you don't have time or just can't be @r$ed to do the research yourself I'm very happy to see what I can find out on your behalf if you feel comfortable telling me your full address via u2u ... completely understand if you'd rather not but the offers there if you want to take it (I love researching - must be my 'inner-nerd' trying to surface lol: )

You also mentioned that there is a closet that has been used to block the stairs and the loose board in the ceiling of the closet is the only access point ... if you have a compass hold it inside the closet and see if it reacts erratically (you can try this is all areas of the house) ... if you don't already have one it would be a real help if you can get one ... doesn't have to be expensive any cheap one will do the job ... it's just a real simple way of giving you some 'visual' feedback.

I'm also trying to understand why the upstairs has been blocked off if the murder(s) took place in the kitchen ... where did you get this info from ?

Let us know what your next plan is we might be able to offer some advise.

Woody

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join