It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super powers or incredible coincidences

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33
I was outside with my laptop having a smoke, listening to 'Fake Plastic Trees' by Radiohead. I got up and the *instant* the line 'green plastic watering can' came on, i was pointing my computer at the ground for light to see where i was walking, i saw a green plastic watering can right at my feet.

So..... It's been really windy here lately, and I remember joking to myself, "It's a good thing that it's windy, because I could a lot of fresh air." At that moment, there was a crashing sound outside from something falling over.
I walk around trying to find the damage, but it was just a watering can which was blowing around. Yep, crazy enough, it was green as well. Someone had used it here, and put it back in a different place which was now exposed to the wind.

Kinda points to what the other poster was pointing to, with respect to events rippling across ATS members.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I've been lurking around ATS for a couple of years and this thread finally made me sign up!

Similar things have always happened to me as well, but lately it seems as if the experiences are increasing.
A couple of things that happen frequently:
-Waking up with a song in my head, humming it along, turning on the radio and hearing that exact song play at the same spot in the track.

-Friends calling me when I think about them.

-Being at certain location, or doing things I've dreamt about earlier.

-The 'waiting for a sign'-experience sounds familiar to me

My girlfriend has some 'weird' coincidence things going on as well. A few weeks ago she saw a Lynx in a dream, it seemed odd to her, but she didn't think much of it. Days later her roommate saw a Lynx in her dream as well, their dreams had the same surroundings, so they decided to dig a little deeper.
At this moment they're on a roadtrip in southern Spain, while figuring out the meaning of their dream, they found out that they cross a big natural park which contains one of the most endangered species of Lynx.

I think these things are not coincidences, nor superpowers. We only use a really small portion of our brains. I think we're capable of things we can't begin to imagine.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join