It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar Bill Pyramid on NASA's website - Mars Landing Related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am not one to frequent this forum section but after catching this image while browsing NASA's website I went back through the slideshow and found this interesting image. The image is of the all seeing eye found on the US dollar bill as we all know. NASA are a big agency in the US and if people are deliberately putting this symbolism out there then perhaps it shows the ties and influence they have in the space industry.

The image itself relates to the Mars lander Curiosity. Sure it is more probable that they just picked something we are all familiar with but it just seems odd to me, it is focused directly one the pyramid. You could even say that the eye and pyramid look like a mars landing. Anyway take a look for yourself in the screen or visit NASA's website.

NASA Link

I am merely posting an observation and I am not trying to say aliens are coming for us from Mars or something.

edit on 5-8-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, a good way of demonstrating the resolution of the imaging device using a familiar object.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yes, a good way of demonstrating the resolution of the imaging device using a familiar object.

Oh ok my mistake...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I assumed they were using the camera to zoom into the bill from far away, I guess that is why I do not work for NASA.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There are multitudes of images they could have used. They could have even used a different image from a bill, yet this is what they chose. Big on coincidence?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
add to existing thread : here

top topics

join