It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology, the Anonymous "Bomb Threats" and the Strange Death of Shawn Lonsdale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Here's the cults video claiming Anonymous sent bomb threats to the church.

A false flag effort if ever there was one and the wording in the video undoubtedly originates from Scientology itself : "One 5 kilogram pack of nitroglycerin will detonate in the Churches of Scientology. These explosives will be implanted in the most logical, however hidden, location in each Church. This will be the world's biggest terrorist attack on a religion. Lives will be lost."

The FBI found no links to Anonymous but Anonymous have submitted evidence to show that Scientology are behind the hoax.

Tommy Davis propagates the ludicrous bomb threat claim-

Falsely accusing people of making bomb threats is nothing new to Scientology. Paulette Cooper became a victim after authoring an expose on the cult.

I soon got used to telephone death threats, harassing calls - and lawsuits.

I was occasionally followed - often conspicuously as if to upset me - and people seemed to be trying to gain access to my apartment. Then, in the basement of my small building, I discovered alligator clips on my phone wires - likely the remnants of a phone tap.

Next, my cousin - who was also short and slim like me - was in my apartment alone when a man arrived with a "flower delivery" for me. When she opened the door, the intruder pulled a gun out of the flowers and put it to her temple. Fortunately, the gun jammed, misfired or was empty. The man then began to choke her, and when she pulled away and screamed, he ran off. The police said afterward that they were mystified, because there appeared to be no motive for the attack.

I quickly moved to a safer doorman building. But soon afterwards, 300 of my new neighbors received an anonymous smear letter about me, outrageously describing me as a part-time prostitute with VD!

Then, a few weeks later, I received a visit from a pompous FBI agent named Bruce Brotman. He said the spokesman for the Church of Scientology in New York, James Meisler, claimed to have received 2 anonymous bomb threats and named me as a likely suspect.

Tommy Davis came to public attention in the BBC Panorama programme Scientology and Me when he harassed Scientology critic Shawn Lonsdale. Lonsdale was a despised enemy of Scientology. As part of their mandate they designate their enemies ‘SP’ (Suppressive Person) and they can be targeted for "destruction" by the cult members under their Fair Game policy.

In January of 2008 the infamous Tom Cruise Scientology video aired on YouTube. In the video, amidst fits of manic laughter, he refers to SPs, “maybe one day it’ll be like that… wow, SPs, maybe you’ll just read about those in the history books, you know. It’s not how to run from an SP, it’s… confront, shatter, suppression…” Cruise’s rallying video was scorned by the media but Scientologists applauded its call for action.

A few weeks after is appeared on YouTube, on February 16th, Lonsdale was found dead; resigned to history after a hose had been fitted to his car exhaust and fed through a window into his home. A staggeringly coincidental and convenient suicide or something much more sinister?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm retired from that game now, but, yes in-bleeping-deedy, if you challenge Scientology in even the lightest of ways, you can attract some very serious attention.

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

join