It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush "remote controlled"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
If you're still not convinced, then here's the proof:
www.canofun.com...

Karl Rove

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well perhaps part of the guide lines of the debate he could had requested to have an ear piece, it's being rumors that he indeed had one but its hard to tell.

Mybe he has problems with hearing.

I think it's called selective hearing loss, there's many kids who suffer from this disorder. Chances are good that you know one or more kids with selective hearing loss. If you ask them to pick up their room, or mow the lawn, shovel the driveway, well, they just cannot hear you, but if you wisper the fact that there is a candy bar in the fridge, it's like they have the hearing of a dog!!

Greenspan can scream at the top of his lungs about problems the deficit will create, and Powell can have bullhorn blaring that Iraq has no wmd's, but well it's Cond's muttering...."We've got to invade Syria"... that he will hear!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When I saw it, I thought it was either:

a) a bullet proof vest
b) a battery pack for a TV mic.
c) a receiver and earpiece

news.bbc.co.uk...

but the campaign team have said its just a crease in the jacket, this rules out a) and b) because there would be no need to lie about it so it leaves us with c) Bush WAS wired that night.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
To be honest I think the media's explanation is the truth. It's merely the seam on a lightweight bulletproof vest underneath his suit. I mean seriously, do you think the president would go out in public without one? And yes he would have been wearing an earpiece. He would most likely be in constant communication with the security protecting him.

And it's common practise for a president or politician to have someone write a speech for him/her and she/he just relays the message to the public... no one likes to see a person in a position of power stumbling over words and looking like a normal, fallible human being
Although in dubbya's case all the prewritten speeches in the world don't hide the fact that he's a bumbling fool most of the time.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You don't have a pre-written speech in a TV-debate. They are given the questions a short while before they go live and must answer these consecutively, only using the clues and thoughts they put down right before the debate. Besides, they can not possibly know what the opponent will say all the time, making it impossible to use a pre-written speech. In that case it's much easier to have someone who really knows the topics to "whisper in you ear".

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The reason the device was placed in his back and not on some other more concealed area was that the best hidden place in the body to place such a device at its lowest power, is in the spine. This way it has direct conduction to the brain and there are practically no sound waves.

For more information about Bone-Anchored Hearing Aids start by reading:
www.nafda.org...

and do a search on acoustic bone transmission for other sites.

I could not find any commercial available receiver such as this. Maybe some one with more knowledge of this types of devices can follow up.

For additional evidence read the following article: (2 paragraphs below)

www.theregister.co.uk...

Additional evidence
The pictures might be suggestive, if not conclusive, but they are not the only evidence suggesting that Bush enjoyed the benefit of a wireless hookup. The very fact that he rarely stumbled or babbled itself suggests that something extraordinary was afoot. And there were a couple of moments in both debates where Bush's behavior is best explained by presuming a remote coach.
In the first debate, during a reply to Kerry, he ranted, "Let me finish!" Oddly, neither his opponent, Senator Kerry, nor the moderator, Jim Lehrer, was attempting to cut him off, and he had plenty of time left on the clock. One explanation is that he was disoriented and confused, as he often is without a script. But a somewhat better explanation, in view of the pictures and his sudden debating competence, is that he was addressing not his opponent or the moderator, but a remote coach who had prompted him to move on to a fresh topic before he was ready to do so.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Interesting post there. Trust noone :O

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
ok, i have to say this is bs....oops, sorry the crease in the back of my shirt told me so....lol........*shakes head*

First of..... in the picture of Kerry and Bush, provided above by another member, you can see Kerry has a crease on his jacket almost like Bush does....second you can see in the different pictures that creases are forming in different areas......so it cannot be a box.....people.....have you ever wore a suit?? the suit that Bush and Kerry are using are not lose, they are quite tight to their bodies, and more so when they hunch....so when they move around the shirt under the jacket will make creases....and it will show...
I can't believe I, or anyone else, have to explain this to people....... and please..... do not talk about Bush being an idiot when you agree with....this conspiracy theory....it beats anything Bush has ever said or done......

Let me link the picture here so you can see it without having to go back a page....

---edited to add image---

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Actually the hump on bush back is now the topic of the news media they are asking people to guess what it may be, I said a bullet prof jacket.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Have to say it does look like a bulletproof vest, one of those thin ones designed to be worn under suits. They can still leave a ridge near the shoulders. But it wouldnt be hard to imagine he had an earpiece, he is the president after all.

-koji K.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually the hump on bush back is now the topic of the news media they are asking people to guess what it may be, I said a bullet prof jacket.

So noone asked about the "hump" and creases on Kerry's back?....

I am not so sure it would be a bulletproof vest, it could be possible, but the creases change form from one picture to the next, only a shirt making creases under a jacket as you move about would do someting like this imo.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I've seen other posts about this and I still just do not understand why anyone would even care! What's the big deal here people!?

Well, some people have to make a conspiracy theory out of everything...including creases under a jacket......but I am with you on this LadyV...

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
Have to say it does look like a bulletproof vest, one of those thin ones designed to be worn under suits. They can still leave a ridge near the shoulders. But it wouldnt be hard to imagine he had an earpiece, he is the president after all.

-koji K.

Its not a bulletproof vest, theyve said that already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join