It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Is Spitting In Our Faces !!! Super Confident Buggers Aren't They ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by bastet11
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Pretty odd wording for addressing athletes..
Is this a trigger or code word?

That is what I thought which is why I made this thread.

I believe it could be trigger or code yes so you are right there. As specially with the crazy stuff that has been happening sense the beginning of June it would not be surprising.
edit on 5-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

It was the way she looked when she said it, and the seemingly shared discomfort amongst the players..definitely going to be on high alert..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Origin of ATHLETE

Middle English, from Latin athleta, from Greek athlētēs, from athlein to contend for a prize, from athlon prize,contest

The word athlete originates from the Greek word "athlos" meaning contest. It was officially used at the first Olympic games in 776 BC in Olympia, Greece.

And although we use this word to mainly refer to the people taking part in sports it is not exclusive to it alone.

The NWO is contending for a prize. And the rest of us will be the losers.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
FFS guys, stop reading things into what isn't there.

The GB team had just won a Bronze medal in the team gymanstics.
Now that might not seem like a big deal, and to be fair it isn't really, but it was the first Britsh mens gymanstic medal of any kind for over a hundred years and was totally unexpected.
In fact British mens gymansts have never even been remotely close to winning a medal in that time.

Now those of you out there who are desperately seeking for some secret signs and messages that are hidden from general view or understanding in these Olympic games seem to have leapt on this as some sort of evidence of an imminent breakdown of society and an oncoming New World Order but the truth is that all Gaby Logan was doing was heralding the fact that Team GB had won that medal and with China winning Gold and Japan Silver and no Eastern European countries, who used to dominate the mens gymanstics, winning anything it could be a New World Order in gymanstics.

It's a phrase that many people use in when discussing such things - it's not soley unique to Illuminati / NWO.

Why are some people so desperate to see some Illuminati led breakdown of civilisation and seek to find evidence in absolutely everything?
edit on 5/8/12 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
meh , when it starts i`ll be long gone .

Anyone who is interested , when its done and there`s a handfull left ....... head for the south pole , take ammo too , you`ll find them all if you`re the one who`s got what it takes. There is one , and HE is here , but he doesnt see yet , i`m trying to awaken him but he`s wrapped up in thier web.

I`m leaving soon , only the worms will survive ----
*hint*
----

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I guess she was to excited
and didnt realise she slipped that out on Live TV
she will probably be punished

or did she say it on purpose because they have already win
and all member have receive the ok to be more open

like the Lebron James picture posing proud beside huge letters
saying "Love is the Enemy"

Its like the Dark Knight has really risen
and all his whoreshipers cant contain their dark negative energies anymore

the truth is indeed scary when you know whats going on

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I dont think having that said on BBC, is reading into the situation more than in is there. Its not like, oh ignore your ears, its still not true. It means they are not hiding this, bold as brass, cocky and declaring their win already. They havent even dealt with humanity yet, nor the wake up. There has always been a plan in place for this. The universe is two opposing magnetic forces in opposition, and it doesnt get too lop sided, the counter balance is going to happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
meh , when it starts i`ll be long gone .

Anyone who is interested , when its done and there`s a handfull left ....... head for the south pole , take ammo too , you`ll find them all if you`re the one who`s got what it takes. There is one , and HE is here , but he doesnt see yet , i`m trying to awaken him but he`s wrapped up in thier web.

I`m leaving soon , only the worms will survive ----
*hint*
----

I wish you would explain yourself more. Do you mean superman in the system? We're not really meant to sit back and allow one to shine.

I don't think we're supposed to wait for superman to pull free. We're all called to wake up and do the work we are meant to do.

And opt out and learn to use magnets and frequency to purify the erratic frequencies and radiation/impurities around us.

Yet you're saying, most will die off. When will most be dead?
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
FFS guys, stop reading things into what isn't there.

The GB team had just won a Bronze medal in the team gymanstics.
Now that might not seem like a big deal, and to be fair it isn't really, but it was the first Britsh mens gymanstic medal of any kind for over a hundred years and was totally unexpected.
In fact British mens gymansts have never even been remotely close to winning a medal in that time.

Now those of you out there who are desperately seeking for some secret signs and messages that are hidden from general view or understanding in these Olympic games seem to have leapt on this as some sort of evidence of an imminent breakdown of society and an oncoming New World Order but the truth is that all Gaby Logan was doing was heralding the fact that Team GB had won that medal and with China winning Gold and Japan Silver and no Eastern European countries, who used to dominate the mens gymanstics, winning anything it could be a New World Order in gymanstics.

It's a phrase that many people use in when discussing such things - it's not soley unique to Illuminati / NWO.

Why are some people so desperate to see some Illuminati led breakdown of civilisation and seek to find evidence in absolutely everything?
edit on 5/8/12 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

New World order in Gymnastics
give me a break.... They finished 3rd which means they did not win..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I still think she slipped up in the interview

However, do they really think they can win they might have technology, weapons and other stuff. Yet they don't realize we got light power

Hahaha...... I'm pretty sure there is no NWO in Gymnastics

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
For all we know, she was fed up with being a part of this and not able to get a warning out and deliberately slipped up, chose her words carefully. That's a possibility too.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There is a way out, we have to Unite ourselves together under a banner that they can not remove.

Our Humanity.

I believe we are the foundation upon which they stand, and I am shaking it so they know it.

I am EarthCitizen23, a NOT OWNED Anymore HUMAN

please come and lets join together on this to let them know, we might not agree on philosophies, religion, ideology and what not,, but we can agree that First and foremost we are HUMAN.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Being a real flesh and blood woman/man, and not a corporate entity, and opting out. We have to walk away, eco farms, off grid energy and quit working for their businesses and grow a lot of food, and only work at the things we wish to, when we wish to, and use our real talents. Unity is something different, its a one size fits all where humanity is many different sizes and fits, and many different grades of soul understanding. The ones with more forgiveness and peaceful, empowering solutions need to set an example of what communities can do. Unity is not homogenous. So really its more about humanity as villages, and not supporting the slavers anymore. I also think its going to be some collective legal challenges.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

New World order in Gymnastics give me a break....

Hahaha...... I'm pretty sure there is no NWO in Gymnastics

For pity's sake - it's a phrase, nothing more, nothing less.

Out with the old and in with the new - in the gymnastics world - that's it.

No more Eastern European dominance - the old Warsaw Pact countries absolutely dominated mens gymanstics - it now seems that dominance is over.

That's all it was.

Why on earth would a British gymnastics reporter be a secret messenger of THE NWO?

Get real, there is nothing of interest here.

Go out, have a walk, meet and chat to people, have a few beers, have a laugh and a bit of fun.
There may or not be a crapstorm coming, but this has nothing to do with it and nothing you do will change anything.
Stop looking for conspiracies in everything because they aren't there - life is too short - go and enjoy yourselves and have some fun.

There has been some absolute bollocks spouted during these Olympics - this must be up there with the best of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
NWO isn't a term in gymnastics, nor is it a common phrase of speech. So some are suggesting even when something is slipped out or put in plain site, ignore it, don't believe your ears, it really means _________ insert some far fetched never heard of before thing, and move along.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

As the term New World Order has become relatively common it is now often used in many walks of life when discussing a 'changing of the guard' etc - and there is an example, no guards are actually changed but you know exactly what it means.
Out with the old - in with the new, how many times have you heard that?

It is so straight forward that I don't know why I'm wasting my time having this discussion.

You completely failed to answer why a gymnastics reporter would be a spokesperson or an intimate of THE New World Order?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

NWO is mentioned opening in speeches and everywhere now, they do not hid the agenda any longer. They have the right to be confident they are in total control.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Criminals have no rights, not over any of us to continue their criminal behavior, and all fascists are criminals.

More of their criminal activities.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aurora killings 7 days before Olympic opening, and the wisconsin shootings 7 days before it closes on Aug. 12.

I don't believe this is any kind of coincidence!

I Nostrodamus's prophecy just came true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium,
when the dead will come out of their graves

We have the 7's, and the alot of slaughter around the olympic games even if a false flag doesn't occur there.

We're only 12 years from the great millennium.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Oh man, and this one:

Seven is God's Number

I'm really alarmed for the 12th, as that date is a whole bunch of possible 21's. A power number date again they code to their revelations 9/11 abyss lord.

I hope they do nothing on that date.

At 5 32 in the video. "the King of Israel, John 12 12"

And they tie 21 into appollyon in their dark schools.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We have technology to live off the grid, to grow our own food and to be independent. We could all build a society that does not rely on this corrupt system.

No you can't, anyone who tried were killed. Like Ruby Ridge, Montana. If you don't subscribe to the system they scub you out. Can't grow your own food, or the FDA comes in and shuts you down, burns all your organic crops and fines you. Can't farm your own animals and consume them or the same thing happens. There is no way around the system, where they cannot fine you or give you jail time for noncompliance, unless you live in the middle of nowhere where no one gives a crap about and even then the Eye of Horus (satellites) will still see you.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

One can't currently grab land and start an eco farm, but one can purchase land and do it. And I don't really know what is going on with US farms right now, but we have many in Canada, and yes you can put up your aquaponics green house, have chickens, milk cows, sell organic fruit and vegetables, though not in the same area the regular orchards are for they have rules about spraying, but in other areas you certainly can.

I highly recommend everyone who can, to sell and move, set something up for family and friends, winterize yurts and make some homes on wheels if necessary to get under the building codes, do whatever is needed.

Going offgrid, fogoing the huge rents and house payments and making do with something else instead, a 10 000 dollar yurt, home on wheels, cob home over a 300 000 dollar home and a huge morgage. Growing most of the food year round that is needed, and working at what you want, because it all costs hobby money to live even with taxes if the land is out a ways and used for faming.

Thats gotta free people alot.

It may even have to reach that point, for we don't know what's coming.

And always look out for the little ones. Watch his back.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join