It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which presidential candidate do you side with

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
election quiz

i stumbled across this website. the website has a short questionaire. in the questionaire you are asked a series of political questions. at the end (it took me about three minutes) it tells you which candidate you most align with.

www.isidewith.com...

i ended up pretty close to what i thought i would. my top three were gary johnson, ron paul, and jill stein. all three results were close. ~80% for each.

who i side with by party: ended up 83% libertarian, 76% green, 55% dem, 44% rep.

enjoy

-subfab
edit on 4-8-2012 by subfab because: added more information about my results

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Romney, Paul, Johnson; at 90, 89, 88% respectively.

I agreed with Obama 17%.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Yes, it has just data mined you.
Thanks for your cooperation.
The NWO.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
paul.......and no one else.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Great thread! I always felt that everyone should require taking an assessment like this before they vote. However, it would be extremely important that the security of the results wasn't fixed for a particular candidate.

Too many people in this country think they side with a particular party, when in actuality, their true political beliefs side with an entire different party all together. At least voters would be casting an informed vote rather than being swayed by false political ads, and political spin.

My results:

Jimmy McMillan 82%
Jill Stein 82%
Ron Paul 72%
Obama 66%
Romney 65%

I wasn't surprised that the two major parties were at the bottom of the pack. s$f

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Heh. As if it makes a difference. Do you spend a lot of time here? Why don't you ask ATS about Chartbeat, Quantcast, Doubleclick and of course, the ever present Google Analytics?

Topic:

86%
Gary Johnson on foreign policy, domestic policy, economic, healthcare, social, and immigration issues.

76%
Ron Paul
on foreign policy, domestic policy, and healthcare issues.

65%
Jill Stein
on social, science, environmental, and immigration issues.

62%
Jimmy McMillan
on economic and environmental issues.

60%
Virgil Goode
on foreign policy issues.

57%
Stewart Alexander
on foreign policy, social, and immigration issues.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
93% Ron Paul, 84% Gary Johnson.
I was very surprised that my agreement level with bammy was so high at 12%.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I'm at 17% with Obama.

Time to break out the Birkenstocks!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Great thread! I always felt that everyone should require taking an assessment like this before they vote. However, it would be extremely important that the security of the results wasn't fixed for a particular candidate.

Too many people in this country think they side with a particular party, when in actuality, their true political beliefs side with an entire different party all together. At least voters would be casting an informed vote rather than being swayed by false political ads, and political spin.

My results:

Jimmy McMillan 82%
Jill Stein 82%
Ron Paul 72%
Obama 66%
Romney 65%

I wasn't surprised that the two major parties were at the bottom of the pack. s$f

i was thinking the same thing when i took the quiz. i guess the only way to know for sure that the quiz is fair is to research the candidates and compare them to how we answered the questions.

-subfab

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Jill stein 93%

Obama 84 %

Ron Paul 27%

Romney 21%

I would like to see this expanded for more issues as well. It was definitely pretty cool, but really not enough for a decisive evaluation.
edit on 4-8-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Gary Johnson 69%Ron Paul 66%Mitt Romney 37%Barack Obama 31%Libertarian lean of 69%No surprise in the results seeing how I think the majority of the issues should be determined at the state level. As I've said before, the more issues you can bring down to the state level the more social mobility you can create. Different states, different cultures, different issues take precedence. It also makes it much easier for voters to hold their representatives responsible for decisions.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hushabye

Every little bit adds up, thank you for your input!
The NWO.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Cool thread! I was 87% with Jill Stein. I do not know who she is,but now I am going to find out more about her! Increase the peace!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I really think this "quiz" has more to do with identifying the user. A "how brainwashed are you?" type of thing, but I did it anyway. I must admit, the results surprised me a bit, until I paid better attention to what I am seeing. Check this out....

96% Ron Paul - on healthcare, economic, foreign policy, domestic policy, science, environmental, and social issues

93% Gary Johnson- on healthcare, foreign policy, economic, domestic policy, science, environmental, social issues

62% Mitt Romney- on environmental issues

7% Barack Obama- on social issues

The Mitt Romney one shocked me, but look at that again carefully. It says I agree with Mitt on 62% of environmental issues, making no mention of anything else. So how much lower is that % based on ALL the issues?

Take Paul and Johnson, it list 7 issues. Healthcare, Foreign policy, Domestic Policy, Economics, Science, Environmental, and social issues. So if I agree with Romney on the environment 1 out of 7 is not 62%! Am I missing something here? And why is immigration missing on whom I agree with but at the bottom it says I agree most with Romney and Paul?

There is something really off about these results.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Very interesting...

Mitt - 93%

Ron Paul - 93%

Virgil Goode - 89%

Obama 27%

Republican - 93%

Libertarian – 91%

Green - 30%

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
None. I no longer support the activities of the thieves, liars, cheats, and criminals that work in Washington. But if I leaned towards any candidate it would be Paul.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I'm at 17% with Obama.

Time to break out the Birkenstocks!

I’m at 27%!!!!

I would be alarmed but I know it’s only because Obama “says” he’s for certain things when it’s election time. He talks a conservative game when he needs votes.

Hell, even I hoped he was sincere when he promised to balance the budget in his first term. We all know how that turned out.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You do realise that at some point in the future, I will bring this up.

Damned lefty!
*shakes fist*

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I knew that was a possibility but I posted the results anyway!

I must shower now….suddenly feeling dirty.

edit on 4-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
even though im not american, i still did the test, here are the results

top topics

<<   2 >>

join