It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Want to Live on Mars?" Whaaat!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Well, if they could send one person there, why couldn't they pick that person up at a later time? Why is it a one way trip?

So you cant tell anyone you were smoking hash and eating Mars bars up there .....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeEnglishArmy

It's not the U.S. government, so smoke all the hash you want!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

HAHA I could see this becoming some kind of new show similar to jersey Shore! Drama, interviews, affairs, blah blah blah
still would be an awesome experience and I would do it if I didnt have more then half of my life ahead of me still
older folks should give this a try.

By older I mean 35-70ish
edit on 4-8-2012 by linknumbernine because: specification

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I should check tnout, they will need laborers to build the habitat
They gonna land near cydonia?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In this case the winners will be losers when they all get cancer from the highly charged particles that rain down upon them. The first colony will be a horrible disaster for the lottery winners.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
In this case the winners will be losers when they all get cancer from the highly charged particles that rain down upon them. The first colony will be a horrible disaster for the lottery winners.

So you know how the human body reacts to alien planet-enviroments? Im very curious how you know so much! Or maybe your sarcasm is getting the best of your wits.. either way, humans have no idea what its like on other planets. NASA hasnt been there, no human has been there to tell people like You and I what effects these alien-enviroments have on the human body..

No need to be smart asses.. this is pretty great news. If Ats was up and going like it is today, back in the 60's.. you smart asses would be saying the same thing about the moon
The fact remains we have no clue! So end of sarcasm in this thread please, if you wouldnt like to be one to join the lottery, simply dont respond or say so. Sarcasm is for children..

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Originally posted by Sparky63

So you know how the human body reacts to alien planet-enviroments? Im very curious how you know so much! Or maybe your sarcasm is getting the best of your wits.. either way, humans have no idea what its like on other planets. NASA hasnt been there, no human has been there to tell people like You and I what effects these alien-enviroments have on the human body..

No need to be smart asses.. this is pretty great news. If Ats was up and going like it is today, back in the 60's.. you smart asses would be saying the same thing about the moon
The fact remains we have no clue! So end of sarcasm in this thread please, if you wouldnt like to be one to join the lottery, simply dont respond or say so. Sarcasm is for children..

~ Love is an art

The damage highly charged particles do to the human body is well documented. The damage is the same whether it is on earth, in space or on the surface of Mars. You seem very sensitive about this subject. I am not really sure why, but I had no intention of offending you or being a smart ass. I was merely expressing my belief that it would be a suicide mission. I was not using sarcasm by the way, you have seriously misjudged me.

Enjoy your thread,,,sorry I stopped by, it won't happen again.

edit on 8/6/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join