It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes and Dave Aragon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Okay this is very interesting article from the web magazine The Wrap. My spider senses are tingling and I sense a truth hidden between two lies.

Dave Aragon is a some kind of MTV celebrity hosting Pimp My Ride show. I've watched it a few times over the years but in general not paid much attention to it.

According to Aragon, Holmes reached out to him about the trailer for Aragon's upcoming film "The Suffocator of Sins," described by Aragon as a "very sick and dark twist on the Batman movies."

Possibility one.

D.Aragon is taking advantage of the tragic atrocity and high-jacking it to advertise his film using meme influence.

Possibilty two.

D.Aragon is speaking some truth to his association with J.Holmes.

“He would tell me what he really liked about the trailer. He kept pressing if I could give him more information on the story. He wanted to know how many people Batman kills,” Aragon told Feldman. “He wanted to know if it was selective killing. Does he make a list of people he wants to kill, or is it a mass body count?”

So he is presenting, as factual truth that Holmes had a growing obsession with killing other humans, which would lead us to suspect he would most likely write about it to satisfy his intellect. The discovered note book sent by Holmes to the University could then be in fact a clue of truth. ?How credible is Aragon. I do not know for sure but it seems suspect that he would suddenly announce this now. ?Had he just be biding his time so he could promote his movie using Holme's actions as a driving force.

Aragon tells us that Holmes watched the trailer obsessively. If this is also to be taken as truth then in doing so could have empowered the morbid thought he had for killing and murder.

?Was Holmes doing this intentionally using himself in a personal experiment of temporal illusions and self-induced hypnosis. It is a good question to consider.

My curious mind also considers that Holmes must have had help from someone who knew his sickness and wanted to profit from the eventual outcome.

I have not yet watched the trailer but I sense a strong overtone of Nazi symbolic reference, not as in promotion of it in that kind of sense but, as a representation of remembering the past horror of it all.

Anyway, that's my analysis reported for your scrutiny.

Source
edit on 4-8-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: added link.

edit on 4-8-2012 by Tindalos2013 because: spelling.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

How credible is Aragon. I do not know for sure but it seems suspect that he would suddenly announce this now. ?Had he just be biding his time so he could promote his movie using Holme's actions as a driving force.

This is probably correct, from what i can understand Aragon is a singer, not sure as to the auto-mechanic knowhow before he started working with "Pimp my Ride" but I imagine minimal. Face time on camera in Hollywood doesn't go to the most qualified for these types of projects. I think the guy is just making this up and if cell phone records do not validate his claims then Aragon should face charges for reporting false information.

On a side note, not that this link is credible but if it is in fact the same David Aragon the blog gives a little insight into what type of person this fellow is: davearagon.blogspot.com...
edit on 4-8-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Another self-serving celebrity making use of a tragic situation for personal gain.

Nothing to see here, unless he's charged with something.

The authorities should look into this, and if he's found to be lying he's just hit self-destruct on his career. If he is lying, then the end of his career will be enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

The world is but a stage.An actor acting,playing his part.Who would have thought? Guess you'll have to await Act II.

top topics

join