It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will the 9-1 forum stay down?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

That is one of the reasons I joined here, to learn more from both sides about 911, inside vs outside job. I hope the 911 things gets rolling here soon. There is no more important a topic.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by TheCoolKids
I honestly don't care if it ever comes back, I mean "fire can't melt steel"

The childishness of the theory and its supporters have pretty much destroyed its legitimacy, but it convinced all sorts of people in the Middle East it was all a "Zionist plot" which leads to more Taliban recruits.

I agree, the 9/11 forum has pretty much shown it's done more harm than good. For one thing, the conspiracy theorists have polluted the forum with so much fake information to instigate false paranoia that readers wind up leaving more confused than they were before. Case in point- that fake "fires melted the steel" claim. Noone ever claimed any such thing except the conspiracy theorists themselves, telling me you got that factoid from the other conspiracy theorists at the 9/11 forum. Am I right?

Little wonder why it was shut down when it was invaded by those people pushing that "no planes hit the Pentagon" fakery. They didn't give a fig about discussing what happened on 9/11. All they wanted to do was promote their own conspiracy web site for their own financial gain. What website was likewise promoting "fires melted the steel", I wonder?

You are not a very good liar.The reason given for closing the forum was different. We all know why the 9/11 forums closed. It still won't make the victims relatives happy. Why not ask them what they want?

<< 1   >>

join