It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Resumes of Colorado Shooting Victims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I don't get this, what are these space operatives? Are these cyberspace operatives or outer-space operatives?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

This shooting was well orchestrated. Focus on the message, not the reason.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yea, in case you didnt know. There is a huge Airforce base in Colorado Springs.

This has been mentioned numerous times, and this is why there are so many people with a military background as victims here.

There is no story here.

It's also not true that everyone would want to go and see the movie, and even if they did plenty of people didn't, or wouldn't have been able to, especially on he first night.

You would think that if these people were "targeted" as some seem to be suggesting, they wouldn't do it in a way where there's a "chance" that they "might" want to go and see the movie.

So we're supposed to believe that all the targets wanted to go and see the movie, all on the same night, and that they were all in the same theatre. I'm assuming there is more than one theatre in Aurora too, so how did they all coincidentally pick the same one?

Let me guess, someone is going to say that they were all mind-controlled to go to the movies that night, all picked the right theatre, all managed to get tickets and were all shot but an untrained gunman in a dark room filled with smoke...

This is another nonsense lead taking us nowhere. The real questions should be about the gas mask, the witness reports and the response of the attending officers.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
hmmm... with those backgrounds and clearances .... interesting ... suspect they may have had "subsitutes" in their places ... fake a "death" get a new identity and job with a not very nice group of unnamed individuals... its happened a few times...

then again... maybe I'm just a crazy old guy that is speculating on events and groups that no longer exist ....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Anyone who is working in the aerospace industry must be seeing or hearing about the mass increase in air traffic.

I'm an outdoors person who commutes on a daily basis and while I stare from my house, train or plane, I see a marked increase in what some people call Chemtrails or Contrails.

I've been told that these cloud initiators are being manufactured to increase the earth's albedo - reduceing global temperature by reflecting the sun's rays..

But why now? the sun is our friend which provides life to trees, plants that absorb CO2 and churn out Oxygen that all other organisms respire

Someone is tryng to screw us all over. and pilots who talk to people like me are being silenced.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

This is another nonsense lead taking us nowhere. The real questions should be about the gas mask, the witness reports and the response of the attending officers.

Exactly, the second gas mask and the eye witness reports of accomplices should be a focus of investigation, not the jobs or professions of the victims.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

I honestly don't think this means anything. I have a relative in Army Intelligence who works at the same type of base in a small town. The town really has nothing in it but a Wallmart and a mall, so the military base is where the vast majority of the people are employed. At any given time the movie theater has many military people as well as civilians who work in exactly the same intelligence environment.

Add to that, that the shooter is in a dark, crowded theater, standing in a cloud of tear gas, with panicked people running for the exits. He's going to pick out specific targets and kill them? I just don't see it as being possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
OP any info on how all the veterans obtained tickets?? did they wait in line and pick up at the box office as normal, i only ask because a friend in the air force here in Las Vegas stationed at Nellis AFB gets midnight tickets for extremely cheap on base and a week or two before the screening...that would be a kicker if they all obtained them from the same place...i would also like to know how many veterans or active military duty were present in the entire cinema ( all theaters ) that night, i heard a rumor ( JUST A RUMOR ) there was a disproportionate amount of vets and active duty present in the theater where the incident took place...
edit on 4-8-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

Yes, the Morale Welfare Recreation (MWR') offices on military bases will usually sell tickets for cheaper than out on town. For example, i can go to Disneyland for $33 a pop, vice the $130 or so it costs at the gate. I read that there were five other military folks in the theater at the time that got out unharmed.

Like any military town you're going to have concentrations of military and vets in public venue's. I know some (not saying you) find it hard to believe that us military folks like doing the same things as civilians, like go see movies, shop, go to restaurants, go camping, fishing, spend time with family, etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks all for the great replies and critique!

If you read my intent in the OP, you may see that I agree with most of you...I doubt highly that the victim occupation(s) had anything to do with the event. But I can't rule it out entirely either. That's why I did this research and reported what I had. Who knows, maybe in a week or month or whatever my lead may have some small bearing in our understanding of the case. Or perhaps someone else's lead will matter. What matters is that we share our collective work.
We know that the media ISN"T doing their jobs. If we aren't out there tracking whatever leads pique our interest, no one will do it. With every new event, ATS is taking the lead in real-time investigative journalism. Read ATS daily, then check the MSM. Sometimes they straight up rob what was reported here!

So yeah...my intent was to add data to the case, less to present a specific theory!

And hey: I've never had a thread hit the front page before! Thanks, I am honored that you all like what I am trying to do!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I personally believe the million dollar prize would be the theater security tapes. I'm sure there were tapes from that night, but they were scrubbed from the media from the very start...

...I wonder if there's any gas station/store cameras that were pointed towards the back of that theater that the black hats missed?

Well, off to google map that idea...

This Camera www.trafficland.com... is ~3000 SW of the theater, pointing north. Currently down. Maybe someone has the ability/resources to find archived footage? Probably doesn't show anything anyhow
That's the only one I could find. I'm sure there was one in back of Sports Authority (to the south) but I am sure that's been compromised. Also security cameras in the Kaiser parking lot to the east. Again, if anyone has any leads, follow up!

Here's an mildly interesting video. Skip to near the end if you're in a hurry to watch the Aurora PD Chief ignore 2 separate questions regarding whether or not there were video cameras in the theater.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-8-2012 by blamethegreys because: stuff

edit on 4-8-2012 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2012 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

You know, youve got a point. Every other crime in this country has some video tape of the incident. Hell even Walmart has video of a 20.00 shoplifter. Why have we not seen one clip of him buying a ticket or walking through the lobby to enter the theater?
They wonder why we are always so suspicious of them? Well, there you go.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yep, so were the "Beltway Sniper Attack" victims of 2002 by John Allen Muhammad. I always felt that 1 or maybe 2 of the victims were targeted and the rest of the victims were superfluous. Since Kennedy's assassination, "our" government ain't ours any more.

Linky: en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, there is no resume of any of Muhammad's victims that I am aware of. Might have to do that.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was sent to tech school at Lowry AFB just on he edge of Aurora. It's no longer there. However during the showing of Aliens in 1986...had someone opened up in theater..half of it was Air Force and new space command operatives...the town is full of people working on that stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What would REALLY be of use is something to concretely tie all 4 together.... that would involve some serious digging, tho.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't buy into the idea that anyone was targeted from a military aspect. You would want to take out "targets" quietly..make it look like an accident, etc. However, for the grand scheme of things like an MKULTRA operation to force issue on gun control..i might not dismiss that notion...or the LIBOR theory. I would buy into that more readily.

i don't mean to disrespect anyone,victim's or families.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Carli, survivor in link, brief stint in military, in aboutme on homepage link.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Any comments on this from Jimstonefreelance.com

The victims

Alexander J. Boik, 18: 1 record in Social Security database. Born 1920. Died 1992.

Alex M. Sullivan, 27: No match in Social Security Database.

Gordon W. Cowden, 51: 1 record in Social Security database. Born 1921. Died 2006.

Jesse E. Childress, 29: 1 record in Social Security database. Born 1903. Died 1975.

Jessica N. Ghawi, 24: 1 record in Social Security database. Born 1987. Died 2012 (a possible match) - Maybe the elite killed her before Molech and pegged her on this? The timing matches.

John T. Larimer, 27: No record in Social Security Database

Jonathan T. Blunk, 26: No record in the Social Security Database.

Matthew McQuinn, 27: 1 record in Social Security Database. Born 1898. Died 1965.

Micayla C. Medek, 23: No record in Social Security Database.

NO PHOTOS:

Rebecca Ann Wingo, 32: 2 matches in Social Security database. Most recent of the 2: Died in 2004.

Alexander C. Teves, 24: 1 record in Social Security Database. Born 1988 Died 2012. (a possible match) but the age matches the only other matching death!! ODD.

Veronica Sullivan, Age 6: No match but that's understandable.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
More strange things indeed. Another victim (Jessica N. Ghawi) was a woman who had recently survived a shooting at a mall in Toronto just like a month before. Also the ages of the 4 people add up to what some consider, meaningful numbers(9,11,13, etc).

And I also wonder where the security tapes of that night have been placed. The absence of such an important yet obvious piece of evidence leads me to believe that all these "crazy" claims might hold some weight.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Adapa

Targeting military is an interesting idea (I'm military). The theater itself may have been chosen because of its proximity to a military population. It's true we get deals on tickets to many venues and occasionally free tickets are passed out. If military members were targets, then it would have been a target rich environment.

Why would supposed conspirators target military? If they were a black op, mutant arm of a government organization, hiding behind its more respectable looking host, then ensuring military victims made the news would discourage people who might be tempted to think "the government could be behind it", because what government kills its own? An effective misdirection, I would think. I wonder how many other questionable man-made disasters featured military rich targets...

While looking into the possibility of individual or military targets, stories on Jessica Ghawi (a.k.a. Jessica Redfield) seemed to show that she she had fallen from a leg wound and then was shot in the head (implying she may have been specifically targeted by the shooter). She was not military, but at her age, she would have fit the profile. I could also not help noticing that on 2 Jun, "a strange feeling led her to leave the food court and head outside " only minutes before gunshots rang out at the Toronto mall. She wrote, "I found out after seeing a map of the scene that minutes later a man was standing in the same spot where I just ate, and opened fire in the food court full of people. ... I would've been in the same place where one of the victims was found." Then, apparently while she was outside tweeting about the victims being brought out, she commented on something that seemed pretty out of place to me: "A man dressed as Batman is charging tourists to take pictures outside the Eaton Center yelling "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!" Very tacky & heartless" I don't draw any conclusions about it, but it feels like that familiar plot twist in movies with strange forces at play that you don't understand in the beginning. I wonder what you extra-creative types could infer...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
One thing I find kind of odd is that when any military people are killed, the main stream media is usually all over of it, and usually highlighting those facts. But, I have to admit, like a lot of people on ATS I don't watch much TV, especially main stream news so I may have missed those reports, although I haven't seen anything on the MSM news page on line. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
edit on 5-8-2012 by squad51 because: Adding more literature

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join