It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Resumes of Colorado Shooting Victims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this up, but every time I decide to follow a clue in this story, things just get weird. Whether it's the actual timelines, or witness blogs, or this, things just don't add up.
So today, I thought to myself, "Hey self, no one has focused on the victim's backgrounds yet." And what do I find? more weird. So here's the weird I found, presented with the utmost respect possible for the deceased and their loved ones. Many of the victims were just average folks caught in the wrong place wrong time. But four of them, on the surface, might have seen or heard something that made them possible targets. You be the judge.

Abbreviated from graphics.latimes.com...

John T. Larimer, 27
John Larimer had been in the United States Navy for just over a year. He was a petty officer third class and had been stationed at Aurora’s Buckley Air Force Base since October. Larimer worked as a cryptologic technician in a unit from the U.S. Fleet Cyber Command/U.S. Tenth Fleet.

Jesse E. Childress, 29
The U.S. Air Force reserves cyber systems operator...[assigned to] the Air Force’s 310 Force Support Squadron.

Jonathan T. Blunk, 26
Blunk had told her that he was born to serve his country...and was re-enlisting in the armed forces.

Rebecca Ann Wingo, 32
According to her Facebook page, Wingo was born in Quinlan, Tex. and spent 11 years working for the United States Air Force.

So here's the weird stuff:

Jesse E. Childress' unit, the 310th Force Support Squadron, is a part of the larger 310th Space Wing. Other Units of note in the wing (Whom Childress' squadron might support) include the 19th Space Operations Squadron, 6th Space Operations Squadron, 7th Space Operations Squadron, 8th Space Warning Squadron, 9th Space Operations Squadron and Detachment 1, 8th Space Warning Squadron. (link)

John T. Larimer seems by all info to just be a young guy in the military...a 4th generation navy man just getting started. What is interesting is where he was working, and what information he might have seen or heard: This is the 10th Fleet's mission statement (link) (abbreviated for space)

The mission of Fleet Cyber Command is to serve as central operational authority for networks, cryptologic/signals intelligence, information operations, cyber, electronic warfare, and space capabilities in support of forces afloat and ashore; to direct Navy cyberspace operations globally to deter and defeat aggression and to ensure freedom of action to achieve military objectives in and through cyberspace; to organize and direct Navy cryptologic operations worldwide and support information operations and space planning and operations, as directed; to execute cyber missions as directed...

These last two are less likely, but still possibly had secrets in their heads.

Rebecca Wingo was a (former?) Chinese Linguist for the Military. Her training was at the DLI in Monterrey, CA. www.linkedin.com...
Not much more out there on her I could find regarding her military work though.

Johnathan Blunt's military service specifics have been strangely absent from all reports...even when directly mentioned by the President! (link). We have been told that he served three tours in the Persian Gulf and North Arabian Sea between 2004 and 2009 and that he wanted to/was in the process of reenlistment to become a Navy Seal (link). Also of possible note is that they were surprised to be able to get tickets on the day of the movie. (link) What is so odd is the complete lack of any online history prior to the shootings. It's like this guy was scrubbed from the eUniverse. There is a friend from the Navy, one Kyle Dawson ("We were joined at the hip..."), who is soundbite quoted all over the news. That guy is also absent on the internet as well. I spent a good 3 hours digging for something, anything, related to either of these two's MOS in the Navy. Nothing.

I was curious about why so many military folks at one particular showing, so I researched out how Buckley AFB and Century Cinema relate on the map. Well, the results are a solid vote for "nothing out of the ordinary". Century Cinema is less than 3 miles from BAFB. The surrounding neighborhoods are probably chock full of military families. So the potential for a large % active duty folks being there is quite high. I do think it's strangely unlikely that 3 (maybe 4) of the victims might have been Top Secret clearance type folks...

In your responses please be respectful of these victims and their families! Constructive criticism of myself is always encouraged, but refrain from posting anything inflammatory to the families...just choose your wording well!

Thanks in Advance!

BTG

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh Wow!

See this female witness in Colorado.

See her military photos, there is also one photo of her with Corbin (black male witness)

www.myspace.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Good investigative work blamethegreys..
As you say, very likely it be coincidence.. but..
Hmmmm. Very, very interesting...

It would seem that a couple of the victims MAY have been privy to some rather dangerous info given their professions but like you said.. there is a military base near and everyone wants to see the new batman movie..

When I get the internet sorted on my laptop i'll try to get some more background info.

My heart goes out to the victims and families involved. And my heart goes out to James.H whether he is fully to blame or not. May god judge all those involved or not appropriately. No matter what actually happened.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

Yeah I ran into that whole unexplained mystery as well. Here's some work I did in another thread re: one particular woman who was shot in the event. Her and her boyfriend posted very detailed blogs about it, and there's a few oddities that don't seem to add up...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've wondered about that myself but lacked the drive to look it up myself. Interesting.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How odd that there would be numerous members of the military at a theater......NEAR A BASE! Very odd indeed

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yea, in case you didnt know. There is a huge Airforce base in Colorado Springs.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Hi Jay:

If you read the end of the post, I researched the actual distances, posted it (

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Okay, apologies. I didnt read that far. But with the numerous posts on this shooting, and everything about it being some grand conspiracy, can you really blame me?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Nope, I have been guilty of the same from time to time

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Really interesting. Looks like selected targets, even perhaps a setup. I wonder if they disappeared, if it was enacted in any way?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Having lived on and near a major base (Norfolk, VA) I can assure you that these areas are heavily populated with military personnel. Aurora CO has a lot of military people around - and they like to chill out at midnight movies.

Based on the number of military types killed in the shooting, you might think it was some sort of targeted setup, but your conclusion would be wrong. This is rather typical of areas surrounding military bases.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If this was a normal event I would brush it off.
I dont believe in coincedences and if you look at all the lies/inconsistancies/cover-ups and general strangeness of the entire event one would be very gullable to think all is well in Colarado.

I think somebody killed two birds with one stone.

Great investigative work man. Great work.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No disrespect ment.
But could the base have handed out the tickets for the movie opening ?
That is nothing new and would not raise suspicion even from those who got the free tickets.
So even as free ticket holders they would not be suspect either .

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So here's the weird stuff:

Jesse E. Childress' unit, the 310th Force Support Squadron, is a part of the larger 310th Space Wing. Other Units of note in the wing (Whom Childress' squadron might support) include the 19th Space Operations Squadron, 6th Space Operations Squadron, 7th Space Operations Squadron, 8th Space Warning Squadron, 9th Space Operations Squadron and Detachment 1, 8th Space Warning Squadron. (link)

John T. Larimer seems by all info to just be a young guy in the military...a 4th generation navy man just getting started. What is interesting is where he was working, and what information he might have seen or heard: This is the 10th Fleet's mission statement (link) (abbreviated for space)

The mission of Fleet Cyber Command is to serve as central operational authority for networks, cryptologic/signals intelligence, information operations, cyber, electronic warfare, and space capabilities in support of forces afloat and ashore; to direct Navy cyberspace operations globally to deter and defeat aggression and to ensure freedom of action to achieve military objectives in and through cyberspace; to organize and direct Navy cryptologic operations worldwide and support information operations and space planning and operations, as directed; to execute cyber missions as directed...

These last two are less likely, but still possibly had secrets in their heads.

Rebecca Wingo was a (former?) Chinese Linguist for the Military. Her training was at the DLI in Monterrey, CA. www.linkedin.com...
Not much more out there on her I could find regarding her military work though.

Johnathan Blunt's military service specifics have been strangely absent from all reports...even when directly mentioned by the President! (link). We have been told that he served three tours in the Persian Gulf and North Arabian Sea between 2004 and 2009 and that he wanted to/was in the process of reenlistment to become a Navy Seal (link). Also of possible note is that they were surprised to be able to get tickets on the day of the movie. (link) What is so odd is the complete lack of any online history prior to the shootings. It's like this guy was scrubbed from the eUniverse. There is a friend from the Navy, one Kyle Dawson ("We were joined at the hip..."), who is soundbite quoted all over the news. That guy is also absent on the internet as well. I spent a good 3 hours digging for something, anything, related to either of these two's MOS in the Navy. Nothing.

I was curious about why so many military folks at one particular showing, so I researched out how Buckley AFB and Century Cinema relate on the map. Well, the results are a solid vote for "nothing out of the ordinary". Century Cinema is less than 3 miles from BAFB. The surrounding neighborhoods are probably chock full of military families. So the potential for a large % active duty folks being there is quite high. I do think it's strangely unlikely that 3 (maybe 4) of the victims might have been Top Secret clearance type folks...

In your responses please be respectful of these victims and their families! Constructive criticism of myself is always encouraged, but refrain from posting anything inflammatory to the families...just choose your wording well!

Thanks in Advance!

BTG

So what is exactly "weird"?

There are a whole slew of various service cryptologic and intelligence units at Buckley. Just from the units listed personnel having a Top Secret clearance would be the norm rather than the exception.

www.buckley.af.mil...

I don't see anything strange or odd about the victims. They were junior, mid-level, or former technicians.

It's kinda late and i'm tired, maybe i'm missing something in the OP?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yea, in case you didnt know. There is a huge Airforce base in Colorado Springs.

There are actually four plus an Army base.
Peterson AFB
Schriver AFB
The NORAD cheyenne mountain complex with Northcom tied in.
Then of course while not technically a base is the Air Force Academy which is bigger in size than the other bases
And at the foot of Cheyenne mountain there is Fort Carson, a mechanized infanty division.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I just wanted to say Thank You for your contribution , people can be so sarcastic and condescending....it really gets under my skin .

Larimer is from a city very close to me , all small cities. He received quite a homecoming.

I completely understand your urge to post , something just doesn't feel right....when strange things are pointed out we tend to try and make sense of them leaning towards the mysterious..I don't blame you .

I learned early on to trust my gut , it may be wrong sometimes but in life in general , it's not , even though we may never be able to prove anything in any aspect of our gut feelings pertaining to things of this magnitude , it still seems to me that many people in many subjects and incidents have a gut feeling that something is just not right. There is a reason for that.
So thank you for your post , even if these kinds of threads get people thinking, that's enough for me. In this day and age we need to question everything.
Bravo on your detective work....keep it up !

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here is a question for you, what happened to the rescuers from the Jessica Lynch staged psyop?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OP any info on how all the veterans obtained tickets?? did they wait in line and pick up at the box office as normal, i only ask because a friend in the air force here in Las Vegas stationed at Nellis AFB gets midnight tickets for extremely cheap on base and a week or two before the screening...that would be a kicker if they all obtained them from the same place...i would also like to know how many veterans or active military duty were present in the entire cinema ( all theaters ) that night, i heard a rumor ( JUST A RUMOR ) there was a disproportionate amount of vets and active duty present in the theater where the incident took place...
edit on 4-8-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

great wisdom on guts, thanks for that.

edit on 4-8-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join