It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless Man Found With Weapons Cache, List Of Names In SF Golden Gate Park

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

Well, he's obvious in touch with what is going on in the world. Perhaps he was hired by Mr. O to protect him at the street level. You know how they like to be secretive.

Guy is well prepared. Good for him. So stupid to write down names if you have any ill intent. What, are you going to FORGET who your targets are? ...just in case of amnesia?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It looks like the rifle is a 22 with a feed tube under the barrel

So they got a 22 and a shotgun and a couple handguns with a security guard belt my guess is the guy worked part time as a security guard when he could.

A 22 rifle and the shotgun would allow him to poach small game for food if needed. many people buy 22lr by the brick so having 3000 rounds(6 bricks) of 22 and calling a large amount of ammo is a joke.

I always bought at least 5 bricks(half case) when i saw 22lr on sale for my Mossberg M44US and have had 10,000 rounds at one time for practice before a match.

I always have 2000 rounds in my class A motor home in case SHTF and if things start looking bad i likely would stock up with 3000 rounds more. with my Mossburg target rifle i could feed myself for many years.
media.photobucket.com...
edit on 3-8-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by B3lz3buth

Looks like a collection of junk guns that you'd see proudly displayed by the cops after a "buy back" or found in bombed out cellars post-apocalypse.

I'd like to know exactly what the "various weapons/narcotics charges" are.

I recall a local man who had his shed full of guns ransacked and splayed out for media cameras and local demonization by the police only to have everything returned to him and all bunk charges dropped. As if all the cops wanted to do was say "look at this crazy man with guns!" to freak people out.

There are copycat criminals, and there are copycat officers too. The crime meme of the month is single white men with guns. One was Holmes, this one is homeless. Something was missed in the memo.

This was his personal collection, saving these for the end of the world and the dead walk the earth, and now his armageddon supply has been raided by the local embroidered patch group. But I don't know why he didn't try selling or pawning 2 or 3 of those weapons, keeping one or two, to reduce the chances of him getting caught and villified like this. I have sympathy for homelessness and being deprived of possessions that one treasures by those who have all they need and more. The police have the same amount of weapons, if not more, in every one of their patrol cars. Pathetic.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Most states give you a certain amount of time to turn in your weapons or provide proof of sale upon conviction of Domestic Violence.Others just go to your home and force you to turn them over on the spot or go to jail. And in either case, you dont turn them over in X amount of days, you go to jail.
My name or my family members name on his list. Doesnt really bother me. If you have to make a list to remember the people you intend to harm, you're not a serious threat in my book. And we're all always armed, so its probably not a good idea to begin with.
The guy was living in his car. Of course he had guns with him.His guns. Maybe he was on his way to sell them for cash, we dont know.
And his "Arsenal"......WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! If thats an arsenal, Im the US military.....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Did they find this card? Times have changed and getting tough for some people.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A Charter Arms single shot a .22 rifle ,a shotgun and a Tokarev. Wow real scary,only liberals would call that a cache.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The cops/people in SF must be scared of their shadow as well.

I have to agree with others if this is a cache and high powered then I grew up with an army's supply of guns and ammo. "Oh no scary guns", it is a freaking .22 people.

So I guess I missed it though. What is the crime here?

Raist

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

He was homeless and armed.
Obviously a cruel and vicious criminal......after the system gets ahold of him.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
wow a 38 special a 9 and twp pump action shot guns! whoopty doo! real high power.

The media has got to get their @&#$ straight with the terms they throw around when talking about guns. A shot gun. not high powered. A 9. not high powered. a 38 not high powered.

A 223. not high powered. I would put the cut off for high powered at .308,54R and 30-06. and even that to me is a normal sized down the middle rifle round. High powered would be 300 win mag, .338 etc...

Also, these MSM have got to stop using the term assault rifle for a plain ordinary rifle. I know its their job to make everything scary and to blow everything out of proportion but come on already at least get the facts right.
edit on 3-8-2012 by BASSPLYR because: horrible spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Blast the evil homeless people. What right do they have to own a gun?

SF sounds like such a great place to live, so much tolerance for the Constitution.

Raist

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Ha!! Thanks for the reply and I gotcha.. I certainly dont need a list for those in WA. I'd like to spank ( haha) point taken ;0)

I just want you to know that I am agreeing w/ you and I was in my 1st post to. I believe there will be a lot of attacks on people's rights to carry guns and they will use people like this, or the theater guy to take away our rights which they've been doing since 9/11. I believe that something will happen which will force martial law upon us and they do not want us to be able to protect ourselves....

I was just trying to point out that we didn't know who the guy was yet .....serial killer, wife beater ect....
I'm for any crazy that's willing to take out the evil in the white house....lol

edit on 4-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join