It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless Man Found With Weapons Cache, List Of Names In SF Golden Gate Park

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Definitely things are getting weirder as more gun related cases pop up. Any of these candidates were setup by the authorities to enforce gun control laws or restrictions on the types of weapons allowed for purchase/sale?

San Francisco Police displayed an array of high power weapons and ammunition Wednesday that were found in a homeless man’s car last month in Golden Gate Park...Also in that vehicle was a list of names of political leaders, reportedly including President Barack Obama.

Your thoughts/comments/opinions/viewpoints please.
LINK

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Okay, so he had weapons and a list of names. Whats the problem here? Did he say it was a hit list? Last time I checked having weapons in your car wasnt illegal, nor was having a list of politicians names. Why is it a big deal that he was homeless? Would it of been different if they had found the guns and list in a persons home? I'm not seeing where this man broke the law or was any threat. How do they know that list wasnt a list of who he was voting for or supporting? Maybe he was on his way to/from the range.
Sounds a bit odd to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What the hell is a high power weapon? High power weapons hurt your shoulder and will knock the shooter down if he doesnt stand correctly. 223 can be shot on full auto from ones crotch. so wtf...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
hi op

honestly, they call that a load of weapons pffft
farmers have more than that lol

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
What the hell is a high power weapon? High power weapons hurt your shoulder and will knock the shooter down if he doesnt stand correctly. 223 can be shot on full auto from ones crotch. so wtf...

agreed on that one

i fired a 223 round not long ago from a makeshift barrel
im due in court next month so i can talk about it

also made a 12 bore makeshift barrel from a mountain bike seat stem
believe me they work

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
He is homeless and down to what he can carry in his car. His knives and several weapons. So the police take that last little bit of his life from him.
I am disgusted. They were legal weapons. Not even assault rifles, just normal hunting guns. The kind of guns that are supposedly OK to own, even to the MSM.
Way to kick a guy when he is down.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is the stash of " High-Power " weapons...wide array of knifes... and the 5800 rounds they got...

The dude ready for third war

Pretty lame stash, my grandmother one is more badass than that...

Stupid cop..

edit on 3/8/2012 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

I'm sure some- one has brought this to your attention but then again...maybe not.

You don't see what this man did wrong? How he might have broke the law?

1) you don't know this mans history...if he has any domestic violence in his past it would be against the law for this man to carry any gun.

2) lets say the list of names he had was yours and your family....puts things in a different perspective doesnt it???

Aside from that....with everything that's going on and the potential for martial law...gun control...ect it does seem a little fishy that they find a homeless man w/ a car full of guns. With any change the corrupt Government wants these days they false flag us and then demand our constitutional rights be taken away for our own safety.

With everything I've been reading lately it's not so far fetched that we will be under martial law very very soon.

1) Drought is killing our food system's...here and world wide- prices on the up and rationing starting in some Countries
2) Economic collapse ...It's getting to the point where they cannot lie about unemployment, the banking goons that are still stealing from us, the housing market....the bail- outs....the dollar will fall and I see it happening very soon.
3) They're starting to with- hold medications from people
4) Weather

They need to try and take our guns....what better way then false flag operations....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
still weapons none the less
but i say the first poster flores knocked this one out the park . Who knows what his list of names is for?
edit on 3-8-2012 by jplaysguitar because: added info no biggy

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sounds like a way to make homelessness illegal, something that until this point has been challenged and fought tooth and nail because there's no law stating someone has to live inside..

Just my .0002 cents adjusted for inflation.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

Hey a shotgun is high power, you ever shoot a paper target from a few inches away?
It shreds it better than a shredder...

Ok seriously now, a "stash f high power weapons"???

Cool story Bro.
When people lose everything, they lose it.
Guy was homeless, nuff said I guess.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

found in a homeless man’s car

How 'homeless' are homeless people in your country?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth
This is the stash of " High-Power " weapons...wide array of knifes... and the 5800 rounds they got...

The dude ready for third war

Stupid cop..

edit on 3/8/2012 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

I hate the media and these PR people for the police. What's wrong with being ready for the Zombie Apocolypse? What, just because he's homeless he's not allowed to defend himself?

A list of names and politicians - maybe he's keeping track of who is running in the next election and wants to know who he should/shouldn't vote for.
edit on 8/3/2012 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

Looks like a collection of junk guns that you'd see proudly displayed by the cops after a "buy back" or found in bombed out cellars post-apocalypse.

I'd like to know exactly what the "various weapons/narcotics charges" are.

I recall a local man who had his shed full of guns ransacked and splayed out for media cameras and local demonization by the police only to have everything returned to him and all bunk charges dropped. As if all the cops wanted to do was say "look at this crazy man with guns!" to freak people out.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Didn't see police statement using the words so is it that reporters now add 'high power' to a gun story to add sensation. Reporting skills sure have changed.
edit on 8/3/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth

Only in San Francisco...

Would that pathetic assembly of junk be deemed a "weapons cache." Anywhere else it would be best described as ballast. Just more proof of how completely clueless the MSM is regarding firearms, and how agenda driven th liberals in San Francisco are... Including the police.

I see it as no more than an effort to keep "guns" in the news in the hopes for some groundswell cry for legislation.

I'll help them out and buy another gun this weekend.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
BIG PROBLEM - the news story clip stated the man was being charged with possession of a SHORT BARRELED RIFLE (which would be a federal crime without the appropriate tax stamp)

WHERE IS IT? None of the weapons in the photo is a short barreled rifle. This one doesn't pass the sniff test.

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst

found in a homeless man’s car

How 'homeless' are homeless people in your country?

Are homeless people not allowed to own things? Is a car a home? I was homeless for a while. i had a car. So? Infact, i had all kinds of stuff but i abandoned most of it at the home i left.

I also slept on a few couches. Is a couch a home?

Hell i had a freakin job when i was homeless. Is a job a home?

The only people who have literally nothing have no goals, no hope, or are mentally disabled and need help they cant get. Or really really down on luck.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This just proves that you can't trust the homeless. They're out to get you.

Cities hate the homeless, in the sense that it makes them look bad. So solution? Get rid of them anyway you can.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Cities hate the homeless, in the sense that it makes them look bad. So solution? Get rid of them anyway you can.

Maybe putting them in jail makes them non homeless...

<<   2 >>

join