It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Suspicious Activity - Stocks SOAR up to 2000% False Flag On Horizon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

Originally posted by Devern
Ok.. just have to say it? Have anyone seen the new batman? And how they took all his money seems kinda close to this.

It has nothing to do with Batman either. It was an error in a new trading algorithm.

I'd have to disagree.

Batman has everything to do with it, or more to the point, the Dark Knight. There is a very strong connection between the Olympics and the Dark Knight. The narrative of the films in metaphorical terms is quite poignant.

But the real key here, is Ra’s-al-Ghul.

If you can make it through the article, putting aside all of your feelings or doubts about astrology, as your beliefs are not the key here. The people at the top very much believe in it. Astrological events pretty much dictate when they do things.

So read the following... and tell me that it is just coincidence. I'll post in some highlights before I direct you to the full article... it is quite extensive.

If you want to increase the power of a manifestation in the physical world, the four fixed ‘Royal Stars’ are the ones that you would want to be prominent in the sky at it’s birth. All togetherthey are: Regulus in LEO, Formalhaut nr. AQUARIUS, Antares in SCORPIO and Aldebaran in TAURUS.
(Many connect these stars to the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse)

Hence, the 9 o’clock chart for the opening ceremony – having both Antares and Aldebaran on the vertical axis suggests a bid for power – as in a magical act or ritual. The practise of aligning events and constructions to heavenly bodies to bring down their benefices is as ancient as the pyramids and beyond.

Imagine the stars as representing an abstract idea ‘As Above’ that gathers thoughts until it condenses into a physical manifestation ‘So Below’. Another way of putting this, is that these powerful stars back up ones INTENT, creating a vortex that will attract energy unto itself.

So, with that in mind, if we look at the 20:12 chart, that marks the sounding of the bell, at the very beginning of the ‘pre-show’ – we can see something that could be interpreted as very sinister.
At ’Midnight’ position, which represents the foundation of an event – we find Algol, the most infamous star of them all! In Arabic it is called Ra’s al Ghul, which translates as THE DEMON HEAD.

Algol Wiki

Algol or Ra’s Al Ghul is directly opposing the Moon in the 9pm chart and is on the Midnight angle at 25°degrees 32ʹ minutes Taurus in the 20:12 chart.

This angle represents the ‘hidden’, the dark, the unconscious. Aligned with Algol we are looking at a strong, intense, sexually charged, destructive power, underpinning the ‘vibrational frequency’ of the event.

On further examination of these charts, it suddenly struck me that the massacre in Aurora, Colorado maybe connected to the symbolism because Ra’s-al-Ghul (ALGOL) is the name of a character in the Batman series and films played by the actor Liam Neeson.

Also creatures of the night or the dark, like bats and scorpions, are strongly associated with unconscious or dark emotional forces associated with the sign of Scorpio and the Lunar deities.

In the ‘world’ of Batman – Ra’s-al-Ghul is an international, immortal, eco-terrorist who believes that humanity is a scourge on the planet and he seeks the destruction of all modern society. When I cast the chart for the 20th of July, 00.30, CST, Aurora, Colorado, USA – I was astounded! – Guess who was smack on the Sunrise point? – You got it! – Ra’s-al-Ghul – ‘The Demon’s Head.’

Is that a coincidence? Does Dark Knight Rises have no bearing on anything?

It doesn't matter if you don't believe in your horoscopes... someone up on high does, in a biiiiig way.

It is all quite insane. But you can look the other way if you like.

The full article if you can make it through!
edit on 3-8-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Forgot the link to the article

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Originally posted by _Del_
And now:
www.nytimes.com...

An automated stock trading program suddenly flooded the market with millions of trades Wednesday morning, spreading turmoil across Wall Street and drawing renewed attention to the fragility and instability of the nation’s stock markets.

Tadaa... And this is why you shouldn't speculate in the market. Because the game is full of computerized trading and amateur traders so the market is not regulating itself by price the way it should. The prices are all artificial.

So this confirms it is a glitch and nothing to worry bout?

Do you know much about stocks? If so, do you know if its possible that the trading is real and this is covering something up?

I ask only because i would like to know for sure whether or not that is even possible and i dont have enough knowledge on the subject to make the decision for myself.

Its just a glitch. I trade everyday and am glad if this put Knight Capital out of business. They are known for stock manipulation and this would be justice for some. Market Maker NITE is one of the worst MM out there.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

I have heard it all now. The batman connection with Knight Capital, you have to be kidding me? So basically this company was set up in 1995 and the same year TPTB also thought they would release a third installment, actually sixth, of Batman called The Dark Knight in 2012 and the same time cause a glitch to make stocks go up.....

Where do you people come up with these ideas. Do you know how ridiculous this all sounds.

Here let me give it a shot. A movie was made called The Dark Knight, some insane person killed a bunch of innocent people in a theater. One week later there was a glitch in a trading system used by Knight Capital. That is all. Pure coincidence. There is no conspiracy here. I can't wait to the olympics are over and nothing happens. Then we can all move past this Dark Knight crap.
edit on 3-8-2012 by tide88 because: added to post

edit on 3-8-2012 by tide88 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Really? Oh, what a silly man I am *slaps forehead*. Nothing to see here folks. Move along!

You are as entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else here, of course.

Did you actually read all of that article? Did you understand it? I'm not being funny with you, but I'm suprised you flip it off so easily. Maybe you struggle to accept that the people on top have some very different beliefs to you... to us. It is perfectly understandable I suppose.

Edit to add: I've been studying this for quite a long time. Their plans go back a very long way from what I have seen. My mind still BOGGLES having exposed myself to it. It is so big, that it might just 'seem' ridiculous from the outside.

If you can find the time, you should watch the following. It might explain just how big their scope is, and how far back secret knowledge goes.

But what you believe is up to you. I'm not having a go at you. The Knight connection to the stock market might be tenuous, but the Dark Knight film and massacre are connected to the Olympic events. It doesn't hurt to look further afield though. In my humble opinion of course. Best wishes.
edit on 3-8-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
reply to post by tide88

Really? Oh, what a silly man I am *slaps forehead*. Nothing to see here folks. Move along!

Did you actually read all of that article? Did you understand it? I'm not being funny with you, but I'm suprised you flip it off so easily. Maybe you struggle to accept that the people on top have some very different beliefs to you... to us. It is perfectly understandable I suppose.

You believe something that is irrelevant and incorrect. You don't get to vote-in your version of reality if the real sequence of events has already been accurately mapped. If you have some reason to dispute that a rogue algorithm owned by Knight Capital bought all those stocks by accident - present it? Otherwise, please stop promoting made-up stories.

The mods should kill this thread because the cause of the stock jumps have already been established.
edit on 3-8-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

In the ‘world’ of Batman – Al-Ghul is an international, immortal, eco-terrorist who believes that humanity is a scourge on the planet and he seeks the destruction of all modern society.

Substitute Al-Ghul with Al Gore

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Apparently we are headed for financial Armageddon. I believe this will happen sometime in mid September which is about a month away from that event. (Today is August 3rd)

While we could have another 9-11 I think this is more about scalping the unwary while the stock market people still can do it. Remember this sort of thing happened prior to each of the depressions including the great depression.

Get your cash out of the banks, and convert to silver or gold you actually hold in your hands. Store it at home or in a safe place that doesn't say "BANK" above the door. If banks go on holiday, you won't have access to money or "Safety Deposit Boxes". When it is over your money will be worth pennies on the dollar, and what was in the Safety Deposit Boxes may have disappeared. (It happened recently and believe me they will do it again)

Since the world and especially the USA will be in a turmoil, you might want to think about canning food, and stocking up on Heirloom seeds you can grow next year. A few companies make them available in sealed packages in rodent proof boxes (Very important). About $100 in seeds could mean your family eats.

If you aren't good at canning, then go to foreign market stores and stock up on mostly food in glass bottles. Certainly any food in cans will keep a year, but most glass bottled foods will keep much longer, and in the foreign market stores, the selection is excellent and so is the food. plus most of it is non GMO.

If you have room consider aquaponics, even on a small scale you would have greens and fish to eat. There are lots of video's on the subject on youtube.

Also keep in mind that it is likely you will not have Social Security or Food Stamps if what I'm anticipating happens, so the sooner you prepare the better. Forget buying that fancy new car or television, or boat, or vacation, prepare to feed and protect your family instead.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
reply to post by tide88

You believe something that is irrelevant and incorrect. You don't get to vote-in your version of reality if the real sequence of events has already been accurately mapped. If you have some reason to dispute that a rogue algorithm owned by Knight Capital bought all those stocks by accident - present it? Otherwise, please stop promoting made-up stories.

The mods should kill this thread because the cause of the stock jumps have already been established.

I don't think I alluded to "voting in" my version of reality. When I am lumped in with "you people" and dubbed ridiculous in thought, then I am entitled to answer am I not?

After I had posted that reply, I made an edit that took a while because I spent a whiletrying to find a video that goes much deeper into the background of the power elite/serpent cult/illuminati, whatever you want to call them. It is mixed up in Masonry somehow, though I don't believe all Masons are evil, just to be clear.

I hope you might find the time to invest in the above video too. In my edit, i pointed out that the Knight Capitol was possibly tenuous, however, you'd answered before I'd had a chance to clarify.

I'm not trying to argue, just share a point of view... ideally without being termed as ridiculous.
edit on 3-8-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

A very very sound post, and great advice. I agree absolutely. Being prepared right now, is being smart.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

U did not cite OPEN on the NYSE that restaurant reservtion site is up over 200% yesterday & today

the astute Traders were on to this before it happened

for all us'left behinds' the false jobs numbers will be corrected next month and all the upside fury of the Market will be doused with cold water

but the desired effect of subduing the August month of the 3rd Quarter---when the CPI is figured for any COLA (cost of living) increase is calibrated will get offset by the market pullback in September... thus completing the real reason for micro-managing just about everything economic by TPTB

the Aug 3rd exhuberance for the Administrations 'policies' that led to this less than fantanstic growth will be propped up despite the September corrected numbers and the still rising unemployment that is being hidden from the public... the sheeple masses have an attention span of 15 minutes

all this false good-news is just social engineering by the administration to pump up the Øbama re-election wagon
edit on 3-8-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by srsen

U did not cite OPEN on the NYSE that restaurant reservtion site is up over 200% yesterday & today

the astute Traders were on to this before it happened

for all us'left behinds' the false jobs numbers will be corrected next month and all the upside fury of the Market will be doused with cold water

but the desired effect of subduing the August month of the 3rd Quarter---when the CPI is figured for any COLA (cost of living) increase is calibrated will get offset by the market pullback in September... thus completing the real reason for micro-managing just about everything economic by TPTB

the Aug 3rd exhuberance for the Administrations 'policies' that led to this less than fantanstic growth will be propped up despite the September corrected numbers and the still rising unemployment that is being hidden from the public... the sheeple masses have an attention span of 15 minutes

all this false good-news is just social engineering by the administration to pump up the Øbama re-election wagon

Can I ask why you thought that profile picture was a good idea?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by srsen

Can I ask why you thought that profile picture was a good idea?

hehe

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

The History of Babylon has been removed. But the Papal, Royal and Federal Covens are related. And the Vatican and the Freemasons are the same group, created at the same time. In the Vatican's 'cannon' laws you'll find the codified reference to 'degrees' and 'lines'. The Vatican incorporates everyone, under various ways and means, and it also made itself the SEC executor. They profit from the Insurances every time a 'catastrophe' happens, as does the Royal and Federal Covens. That is why they create them. What you are seeing is a large company store system run by the Vatican "Roman Pontiff".
The infighting between the groups is similar to all blood feuds. Rothschild is Israel and the USA, the Moused, the F.R.Committee, the Trialateral C. and the B.Coven of Moloch and owns all but 3 banks in the world-including the Vatican's holdings. And that is the short version! The Royals and the Scots Freemasons are related, and run Europe. They fight for power with the Vatican, who also runs the Club of Rome. Then there is the 'settlement' that is so touted by the Royals - written at the same time as the magna carta which is NOT for the people but the lessor nobility. The settlement forbids marriage to the papal lines. This is how the royals attempted to separate their bloodlines from the papal (Father El) and Vatican (Father of the kin(of El)).

Their game is world domination "Ann-O Domini". This is done by eliminating the hierarchy of the opponent Covens.
At the moment the Vatican is using the Freemason Coven to attempt to set off a bomb in London. Similar to the twin towers event, and this is to be Nuclear with more extending long term "Sacrifice of the Mass" humanity to their god El(Azaz-EL, sumerian "Marduke") whom they renamed "Archang-el Micha-el".

They mistakenly believe that the Coven that does the Highest service to self ("Murder of Self or Other"; a "Sociopath"), their High Priest wins his 'godhead'. "Godhead" is when the Anunnaki reward the person by making their heads grow horns to signify that person is the Bloodline...and Accepted as such...of Tiamatt and SET. They believe that "Alexander, Arsinoe II and Ptolemy" won their godheads that way. Like all cargo cults, the Followers have forgotten...there was a reason "SET" was called the master of liars. The names above are the same individuals renamed in different languages. "Alexander" is Enki. "Arsinoe II" is the greek name for Inanna and her hebrew name is "Lilith". "Ptolemy Philidelphus" is the roman name of Enlil...this is why they were 'given' horns. Nephilhiem does not mean 'offspring' it translates into 'reanimated body'.

The Coven that has the highest human sacrifice, and the most slaves and gold..wins the title "King of Kings" which was the legal definition of the word "Pharaoh".

This of course is incorrect. In their efforts of eugenics ...to produce the highest service to self...they created sociopaths so deeply insane they get tunnel vision and fail to see the trap. They failed, lost, because they Breached the Law of One in numerous ways, but the largest breach was their use of Covet Means which has killed billions with removal of necessary to life commodities and services. Which violates the Laws SET gave them..specifically the "10th Law" ...."Thou shalt not Covet". In the Esoteric Laws (Laws of Energy and Light) regarding "Debt and Equity"...their Debt to Humanity is so great, that the "Fallen" Inanna and company are locked out of returning to their 'heaven' the Underworld. And SET, the Father of their Branch, is the Highest Service to Self...a Sociopath greater than they are...and refused to pay their debt. The Father of Mankind, who is also the All Father..has paid all debt for mankind to be able to leave when the time for the exit arrives.

All who choose SET via the Left hand path of Service to Self; in other words, they are Service to Self (have lived such a life here) and are above the 53% percentile mark... and who have not asked the All Father for 'forgiveness'...so that he may repay the debt-this is energy - to 'for give' is to 'give up' this debt. Typically this is the subconscious. And it is usually recognised in the conscious mind as a change of heart toward something..they 'see' that what they did was wrong, and in their own minds and HEARTS ask for forgiveness for doing such a thing.

And specifically, all who Knew full well, that they were in service to SET - knowing Coven members whom are doing all of this stealing and killing here...they all End up belonging to SET. It is SET who seals them.

The law states "SET may do as he wishes with those who choose him". And he typically throws away any who do not meet the 98% of service to self, and those who have debt that he doesn't want to repay. This is done by casting them into the Pit..which is a "physical place"; in other words it exists in space/time.
edit on 4-8-2012 by YellowRoseTx51 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join