It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Suspicious Activity - Stocks SOAR up to 2000% False Flag On Horizon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Well, according to this link, it has centred on some kind of technical glitch, HOWEVER, i dont think a glitch actually caused it. Its contradictory (at least it is to me, someone with very little knowledge of the stock market)

"The NYSE and NYSE MKT are currently reviewing irregular trading identified by our people and systems in 148 (140 NYSE/8 MKT) symbols between 09:30:00 a.m. and 10:15:00 a.m. ET today. The NYSE and NYSE MKT will provide updates with respect to these reviews. At this time, we believe NYSE systems and circuit breakers operated normally during this period, and we are working with all market participants on the issue."

WOW - deeper down the rabbit hole, the company who are at the centre of it are called Knight Capital. Dark Knight????

I believe Knight is a broker, which was or perhaps still is used by scottrade. They are pretty sloppy, because I have had them sell shares at higher prices than my ask, and according to scottrade, it was Knight's doing. They bump you right out of line and leave you stranded; if they need to get in front of you, they will. Just the way it is. I know the company was extant 5 years ago or so, therefore I'm not sure if this has anything to do with batman, or smurf movies.

Whether this is a glitch or not..we'll see.
edit on 2-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by antoinemarionette

WE WILL MAKE FULL CONTACT WITH EARTH BEINGS IN EIGHT DAYS FROM THIS TRANSMISSION

It looks like their clocks run on the same scale as ours do.

But wouldn't have been more dramatic during the opening ceremonies? Otherwise why do it during the olympics??

I think that little declaration says they are targeting the closing ceremony. I wonder if the English are going to start shooting with those missiles they installed on East End apartment buildings.

LONDON ROOFTOP MISSILES

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

There are two upcoming dates that should be watched for a false flag. First is August 12 which is numerologically equal to 11 and the likely location would be the London Olympics. The second date is August 30, which is the point of maximum change or novelty before Dec when Time Wave Zero goes to infinity.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
These seem to be meta-fund entities. It seems they are expecting a major loss of capital assets soon. Perhaps the US credit may be downgraded again?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
reply to post by srsen

There are two upcoming dates that should be watched for a false flag. First is August 12 which is numerologically equal to 11 and the likely location would be the London Olympics. The second date is August 30, which is the point of maximum change or novelty before Dec when Time Wave Zero goes to infinity.

12 is numeralogically equal to 11?

ok i think ill be watching for the 4th or 11th instead pal

4th cus that plaedian message from galactic federation of light (they will postpone date to 11th i bet)

and 11th because i read a thread involving a bookie who was asked to take a strange bet involving aliens/olympics august 11th

so yeah 4th/11th august @ 19.48pm is what i know

and uhm timewave zero? that is a computer program.. that notices trends in people internet posts
and most people talk past tense on the internet about things that happened during their day
so if anything it "predicts" the past

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Just do yourself a favour peeps, just in case... go and buy food in... tinned food. If nothing happens, then you still have supplies that you can use. There is no harm in being prepared,

And just when has there ever been a man made collapse to justify your fears?

I'm not afraid my friend... did I say fear? Life goes on quite well on my end... but that is because I am prepared, and have anticipated and watched World affairs, keeping in mind a larger picture.

Just so we are clear, the World has never been in the situation that it is right now. I'm suprised you feel that it needs to have happened before for it to still happen. Many aspects that are leading to this point have never happened before in our known history.

When before in mans history have we ever been so reliant on food from abroad?
When before in mans history have we been so dependent on oil?
When before in mans history have we had over 7 billion people?
When before in mans history have we not grown at least some of our own food in our gardens?

We are a sitting, TV watching, game playing, internet, phone, ipad obsessed species, who would struggle to make fire without a match or a cigarette lighter.
Most are unfit, overweight, and only skilled enough to live in the current world.

You take that away... well, let your imagination run wild.

Does that answer your question? Are you prepared in case of emergencies?

As I say... it might seem stupid, but only when nothing has happened.
If something does happen, it'll be too late then. That is all I'm trying to say.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I missed a post referring to this, but it seems that members are either 100% on board with this being a sign of impending doom or that the 'glitch' explanation is true and discredits the doom prediction....However, no one has mentioned the possibility that the 'glitch' excuse from the powers isn't a red herring.....Just a thought but they give this 'glitch' rationale as a reason why the stocks jumped and that nothing insidious was afoot. However, my first thought when i read this earlier today regarding the glitch was simply, 'boy, isn't that a convenient excuse.'....The reason I thought this, was if it is a true indicator of something nefarious occurring in two/three days.....It would take most people that long just to figure out the 'glitch' excuse was a pile of warm steamy poo, and then by that time, too late....Anyone else agree that it is a nice cozy packaged excuse for something that I haven't witnessed since 9/11, and impossible to verify until it would be too late....just my 2 dollars worth of input (I would say 2 cents, but with inflation....you know).

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

I guess the wheat and the chaff will be surely separated then ??

Great news for people like me, who are continously going in the other direction, save for this site of course, which is entertainment at its finest, mixed in with really awesome stuff !!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insearchofthetruth1987

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
reply to post by srsen

12 is numeralogically equal to 11?

8+1+2=11

and uhm timewave zero? that is a computer program.. that notices trends in people internet posts
and most people talk past tense on the internet about things that happened during their day
so if anything it "predicts" the past

uhm...I believe your thinking of Clif High's "WebBot" project, not Timewave Zero, which you may want to look into before you belittle other's more informed posts about it.

Peace, ELO
edit on 2-8-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Can anyone shed any further light on this? Stocks have risen very unusually....

Link to Article

Kass also provides a list of stocks that are seeing WAY abnormally high volume compared to normal.

1973% GOV US Equity
1063% PL US Equity
747% MTZ US Equity
672% EXG US Equity
578% N US Equity
518% BG US Equity
420% HOG US Equity
407% TRN US Equity
401% PIR US Equity
388% PPO US Equity
316% KRO US Equity
314% DDD US Equity
305% DOLE US Equity
298% JWN US Equity
262% HLF US Equity
248% MCP US Equity
248% NOK US Equity
247% FRX US Equity
238% FSL US Equity
237% LH US Equity

Apparently, and i cant confirm this for sure, those Gov Equity which top the above list are the same stocks which rose by 800% 2 days prior to 911.
Here is an apparent picture of the sudden rise.

If this is legitimate, it signals a potential problem. Hopefully its a glitch and nothing more.

Two days prior to 911 we saw a very similar and unusual spike in certain stock trading, leading to a significant winfall for those in the know. Could we be looking at a similar circumstance unfolding?

For those interested, do a google search reagrding 'August 4, 2012 Olympic false flag', you will find alot of information and research suggesting such an attack is on the cards.

Could this be a sign that it may happen? Let's cross our fingers and hope not.

edit on 2-8-2012 by srsen because: .

This is the same thing as the 2010 flash crash. It was caused by market maker Knight Capital's program trading software. It illustrates the weakness inherent in authorizing software programs to trade according to sophisticated algorithms.

But, just as in 2010, it is not indicative of a emminent terrorist attack. And in fact it is not the same thing as 9/11 as today's trades occurred in the actual shares, whereas the unusual activity before 9/11 occurred in options.

Hope this helps to diffuse some people's fear.

Also OP your headline and some of your post seem to indicate that the share prices surged up. In fact the increases were in trading volume, not share prices. Further all of the stocks lost value during the unusual activity but had returned to normal trading ranges by the end of the day. You might want to clarify your post so that it is not misleading.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Dawgishly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This might not even be related, but today (Aug. 2) was the day the Senate was supposed to vote on the Cybersecurity Bill. A conspiracy theorist might be prone to think it might have been a scare tactic of some sort to influence the push through of a bill before it is fully vetted.
edit on 3-8-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Ok, for example, a couple of these are interesting:

NetSuite Inc opened at 55.69, dropped to 47.07 at one point before recovering to close at 53.42
Harley Davidson Inc opened at 43.34 dropped to 37.84 and recovered to 43.23

That is fairly volatile and an increase in trading say 200-400% might indicate artificial inflation by "them". But the more volatile the trading the more volume takes place naturally as people begin to bail or exercise options to buy at a whatever low price.

BUT that's two out of a large list and most of them were relatively price-stable. And the volume numbers were insanely inflated for all of them. That doesn't make sense. So it's probably a glitch.

Note that the VIX is low... which makes ZERO sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The problem with the whole stinking mess is the assumption that companies are worth whatever people are willing to pay for the shares when in fact a company is really worth it's bricks and mortar + profits. So many companies are overinflated as the burst of the internet trading bubble proved.

The whole system is a scam, soon to be replaced with carbon trading. If this one goes down the gurgler a new one awaits and they are designed to seperate mum and dads from their money

P

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
So if the stock market rises & then tumbles down after this possible horrific event is to occur....(thereby calling it a false flag/ 9-11 mirroring).......then I have one question: I own some shares in mutual funds......am I safe? Should I call my financial adviser as see if he can convert my funds in gold? Is it too late for my a$$? If SHTF then I'll not only be angered but saddened for the victims that this sh*t would create. For all those who have family in the London: Tell them to steer clear & for those who play in the market keep your loot in gold.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine
Note that the VIX is low... which makes ZERO sense.

VIX is tracking new options placed and not actual transactions to predict future movement and not record volatility that already took place. Large trading houses know what the problem was so they aren't taking out a lot of panic options. VIX reflects that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Can anyone shed any further light on this? Stocks have risen very unusually....

Link to Article

Kass also provides a list of stocks that are seeing WAY abnormally high volume compared to normal.

1973% GOV US Equity
1063% PL US Equity
747% MTZ US Equity
672% EXG US Equity
578% N US Equity
518% BG US Equity
420% HOG US Equity
407% TRN US Equity
401% PIR US Equity
388% PPO US Equity
316% KRO US Equity
314% DDD US Equity
305% DOLE US Equity
298% JWN US Equity
262% HLF US Equity
248% MCP US Equity
248% NOK US Equity
247% FRX US Equity
238% FSL US Equity
237% LH US Equity

Apparently, and i cant confirm this for sure, those Gov Equity which top the above list are the same stocks which rose by 800% 2 days prior to 911.
Here is an apparent picture of the sudden rise.

If this is legitimate, it signals a potential problem. Hopefully its a glitch and nothing more.

Two days prior to 911 we saw a very similar and unusual spike in certain stock trading, leading to a significant winfall for those in the know. Could we be looking at a similar circumstance unfolding?

For those interested, do a google search reagrding 'August 4, 2012 Olympic false flag', you will find alot of information and research suggesting such an attack is on the cards.

Could this be a sign that it may happen? Let's cross our fingers and hope not.

edit on 2-8-2012 by srsen because: .

keep your eye on the 14th august for the false flag

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ya know... the people who are saying "Get out of London" amuse me.

We live in a global world that is inner connected. Information, video, visuals, just about anywhere in the world can come to your location in real time.

A False Flag event would not have to happen in London to have an effect on the Olympics and thus become the attention grabbing, world stopping moment it would need to be.

Just food for thought.
edit on 3-8-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The problem with the whole stinking mess is the assumption that companies are worth whatever people are willing to pay for the shares when in fact a company is really worth it's bricks and mortar + profits.

That post contradicts itself.
Yes companies are worth bricks& morter + profits. That's what people use to value any company. Along with its track record. It's not a scam.
It's no different than buying a car or a house. They are all made from the same stuff but there's intrinsic qualities that add to the base value of the physical.
You pay more for a Toyota than you do for a Kia.
You pay more for an upscale neighborhood.
You pay more for McDonalds stock than you do for Rallies.
You pay more for a college degreed person than you do for a gangbanger.

This is just human nature to add an intrinsic value to an item. I'll bet you do it yourself in every purchase.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The whole 'Farce' has come undone. Hacked? Hacked by who? Expect many events like this to take place in the future. I don't think the traders are aware how vunerable they are 'Becoming'. After all who is running the show.....? The Fox guarding the Hen House....ya think...!
Some years ago I worked the summer in Alaska, and the labor workers come and go day to day, most typically when they have enough for their next batch of liquor or weed or whatever drug thing. With that being the case, all sort of strange folk show on the work site that weren't there the week before, that's just the nature of construction there.
One particular guy that worked with us a week or so, decided after work when we were all setting around, he proceded to tell us how his hobby was hacking. He told of sattallite links and a bunch of junk I knew nothing of, that were his tools for Hacking. And that he did this as entertainment. I don't know if he ever got caught, but I thought at the time .........dang, what a threat to decent people who's stuff might be stolen or worse.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Ya know... the people who are saying "Get out of London" amuse me.

We live in a global world that is inner connected. Information, video, visuals, just about anywhere in the world can come to your location in real time.

A False Flag event would not have to happen in London to have an effect on the Olympics and thus become the attention grabbing, world stopping moment it would need to be.

Just food for thought.
edit on 3-8-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

I'd agree, except that here in the UK, there have been signs of pre-programming of a flood in London. I'm not sure you'd be so aware of that in the states. Though, I do feel that all of this won't be isolated to the UK. No proof, just a feeling... and yep, I know that accounts for nothing really.

Time will tell I suppose. But for what it's worth, my prediction is that what ever is going to happen in London...(if it does), will be some time tonight, maybe early morning here, while everyone sleeps.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join