It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights of Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm noticing a trend and thought I'd write a thread in case other instances pop up, they can be recorded here.

I'm noticing that the word 'Knight' is cropping up in the news and the term is associated with tragedy and chaos.
First, we are all aware by now about the Colorado shootings associated with the "Dark Knight Rises" Batman movie.
Second, today we're hearing that the stock market is chaotic and one of the main suspects involved is Knight Capital.
www.cnbc.com...

Authorities involved in reviewing the matter said Knight Capital, a trading outfit that employs algorithms used in high-frequency trading, said it experienced "technology issues" with its market-making procedures.

Third, most ATS members and readers are familiar with the D4rk Knight thread.
(Here is one associated with the original: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'll post the original when I'm able to locate it, or please beat me to it if you so choose.)

We must also remember that the Olympics are underway in a country known for a variety of knights.

So, I must ask, what are we seeing here?
Is it simply coincidence?
Are these instances symbolic of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse since knights and horses go together like peanut butter and jelly?
Why such an extreme level of chaos with 'knights'? First, we saw bloodshed in physical form and today we're seeing bloodshed in the economy (like it wasn't happening already). Has this been done to usher in the Depression of the 21st century?

If you think this is all just a coincidence, that's fine.
If you think there's more to this, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Lastly, if you see any future chaos associated with 'knights', please post it here.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading your comments.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting idea, but you've only got a tenuous link to go on. Let's see what else we can dig up.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I know it may be a stretch, but in my gut, I felt this needed closer examination and ATS is the best at digging up more relavent info.

Maybe the D4rk Knight thread used the number 4 because we're going to see four knights involved in 4 different major avenues before the SHTF?
Another thing to consider is the "out of control" trend. We're hearing that movie violence is "out of control" and the headline to the article about the stock market chaos is titled "Latest Market Glitch Shows 'Trading Out of Control'".

Like I said, this may not be anything but a coincidence, but my gut was telling me to bring this forward in case this trend is more significant.

Thanks for contributing.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Maybe there's a connection to the Knights Templar? The Knights of the Round Table?

Perhaps all of these are connected to the descendents of that ancient organization...similar to the Illuminati. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Knights Templar BECAME the Illuminati, or joined them. I'd recommend researching their history and finding drastic parallels. After all, they "supposedly" control an ancient secret or treasure, capable of toppling the balance of power in this world...it would make sense they'd be part of the Illuminati.

Just a thought.

edit on 1-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe there's a connection to the Knights Templar? The Knights of the Round Table?

That's what I was thinking. Mostly about the Knights Templar though. Since the Knights of the Round Table are usually associated with goodness and light as well as England (Olympics), while the Knights Templar are usually considered to be part of the Illuminati and associated with secrecy, this would certainly be duality in action.

Maybe the 'Knight' chaos is manufactured and this word is their signature or calling card?

Assuming that there are four targets and we've already seen two (physical and economic), what do you think the other two focal points would be?
(I must say though, I wouldn't shed a tear if we saw the death of the stock market.)

Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Perhaps all of these are connected to the descendents of that ancient organization...similar to the Illuminati. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Knights Templar BECAME the Illuminati, or joined them. I'd recommend researching their history and finding drastic parallels. After all, they "supposedly" control an ancient secret or treasure, capable of toppling the balance of power in this world...it would make sense they'd be part of the Illuminati.

Just a thought.

edit on 1-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

hya

my thoughts also
not to mention that they were first true european bankers

history.econtrader.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The D4rk Knight thread was loaded with failed predictions.

I don't think I'd use that as a basis for anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Thank you for adding your thoughts and clarifying.
I hadn't read it for a long while, so I felt I should mention it in the event that there was a connection somewhere within it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Another excellent piece of factual info!

Thank you. It certainly relates to the stock market chaos we're seeing today.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The D4rk Knight thread is like the hidden hand thread - they've become the stuff of ATS legend despite the fact that all the predictions they made failed to come even close to materializing.

Yet people still deny fact and insist they hold water.

Glad I could contribute.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by davesmart

Another excellent piece of factual info!

Thank you. It certainly relates to the stock market chaos we're seeing today.

your welcome

it certainly does
im still brushing up on it

France’s war with England required King Phillip IV more money to finance the growing cost of weapons. Phillip tried everything to squeeze his state for more money. From debasing their currency to higher taxation, everything was put on the table without results he even asked for a loan from the Templars but was declined. The Knight’s vast amounts of wealth seemed to be a target for the desperate Phillip as the Templar’s headquarters in Paris has one of the largest reserves of wealth. This situation has placed the Knights templar on the sights of a greedy monarch, but Phillip IV did not take them head on. Instead, he used the power of the church to loot the world’s first banking institution.

history.econtrader.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Check out the photo on Drudge right now. It shows the digital board and the term 'Knight' twice. I clicked on the article, but the photo wasn't part of it.
Can someone capture this photo before it disappears?
Thanks in advance.
Edit to Add: I've just saved it, but I don't know how to post it here.

edit on 1-8-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

join