It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food/plants to enhance the Kundalini

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hi fellow Atsers.

By experience, i found that raw garlic, ginger roots and vervain will greatly enhance the "Kundalini" energy - at least, for me - (as well as specific breeds of cannabis but unfortunately, we're not allowed to talk about it here). Lavender and chamomile seem to help a little as well. I also noticed that alcohol and tobacco will inhibit its rise (probably one reason why these puissant drugs are legal, who knows...). My researches end there so my little question this morning is: Is there other natural products you know that could enhance it?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure what Kundalini really is and the definition doesn't translate to what I know about. I could probably help add to this if I understood what kind of energy it is referring to. Coiled energy at the base of the spine doesn't tell me anything at all.
I study the relationship of foods and spices to metabolism quite a bit.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Add some theraputic grade essential oils. They raise your natural frequency and have many healing properties that we have only just REDISCOVERED. Each oil has its own frequency and healing property. I recommend contacting a DoTerra or Young Living oils consultant to find out more.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm not sure what Kundalini really is and the definition doesn't translate to what I know about. I could probably help add to this if I understood what kind of energy it is referring to. Coiled energy at the base of the spine doesn't tell me anything at all.
I study the relationship of foods and spices to metabolism quite a bit.

Tantric yoga can destroy and corrupt you if not practiced moderately
It is all about enhancing the libido

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Thanks for the info! How about dimethyltryptamine? Are we allowed to talk about that on here?

What do you think about coffee being inhibitory to the Kundalini?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Spicy food are good for the kundalini. Alcohol and Weed in general may open you up to a different state of mind but it is not good for The Kundalini, especially weed which slows your energy down.

So, eat more hot sauce , eat more peppers, garlic, and more hot stuff.

Kundalini energy is heat so that should give you a clue with which foods to raise it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Of course all natural foods or any vegetables and fruits are good. I find ginseng and other natural stimulants such as yerba mate, catuaba, etc. work well too.

There's a good site that explains a lot more about the biological basis of kundalini: www.biologyofkundalini.com

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Yes it increases libido but the goal of tantra is to increase the libido in order to raise the energies to the higher centers in the brain.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Kundalini energy is not heat although heat is a common manifestation of it. Another common manifestation is a cooling effect. It depends on if the energy is rising through the sushumna (the central canal of the spinal cord) which is the ideal channel for the kundalini or if it is rising through the pingala channel (masculine - heat) or ida channel (feminine - cooling).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spadedjuggalette

Thanks for the advice.

reply to post by rickymouse

Modern medicine associates Kundalini Uniquely with testosterone, if i'm not mistaken... but I see modern medicine as a Total Scam.

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

As the Kundalini naturally rises up to the head region, I don't think that talking about '___' is necessary. As for coffee and sugar, they are also Great Kundalini inhibitors.

reply to post by arpgme

For me, skunk has not the effect you're describing (it's probably because of the mudras). We shall not elaborate.

reply to post by BellaMente

Thanks for the info & link. Yep, ginseng seems to help a little as well (i find the Canadian ginseng to be better than to Korean one).

edit on 31-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: addition

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, I'm not interested in raising my testosterone. I'm not sure if changing the levels to compensate for age is a good idea. It doesn't lower itself for no reason, and this lowering is evident throughout nature. I'm trying to find a possible hormone we are supposed to start making when we get older that replaces testosterone and possibly Estrogen. For some reason it can't be produced or utilized right and I am investigating the possibility. I am not interested in mainstream science that looks only at what it perceives is important to their view of human existance. I'm looking for what we are supposed to evolve into when we get old. I'm not sure that death is the only option. Replenishing the telemeres is a goal. Stopping the deterioration of the mind is a major priority.

Modern medicine is often a scam but some parts of it are necessary. The biggest problem today is the constant changing of food chemistry and people not eating the right foods because they are told that certain foods are healthy. They eat foods they haven't evolved to eat or overeat one type of food to avoid eating something else. This is highly genetic specific with cravings and attraction being a huge part of survival. How food tastes to you at any particular time is important also. Sometimes what we train ourselves to desire is completely wrong and the resulting change in brain and body chemistry can shorten a persons life and make them sickly later on if continued.
edit on 31-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
When I was Kundalini in 2010/2011, I craved kombucha.

/shrug

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The movement of energy itself is heat. It may have a cooling affect in the same way that a mint which may burn your tongue still has a cooling affect.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Kombucha? Never heard about that. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

The movement of energy itself is heat.

When i perform hand/body mudras to activate the Kunda, the first thing i notice is a subtle electric-like current gently spreading along the body.

edit on 31-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: clarity

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here are two possible options to CHARGE UP THE KUNDALINI FOR PEACE AND FOR WAR

FOR PEACE opt1-SOL energy absorbsion - feed by taking time to enjoy the SUN/SOL I tend to stare at the sun but dont recommend you do it. When I do it sometimes SOL seems to LIGHT UP or BRIGHTEN as if responding (I know deep). Turn your back to SOL and let rays hit back of neck after STAR gazing if you can safely again I dont recommend- face SOL and open mouth wide for a little bit let energy hit internal parts as well

FOR WAR opt2-negative PRANA energy capture & absorbsion - FIND THOSE some call (lower 4d) WHO FEED OFF OF YOUR PRANA vibes when your sad-mad-upset-evol-destructive-vengeful or hurt. Find? hmm when your experiencing sad or upseting moments in life pay attention they are usually near you to feed off of your NEGATIVE VIBRATIONS like parasite. So recognize their intra points or times they come near you during upsetting moments and EAT them instead. (I know deep) WOULD WARS FREE MANY OF THEM to feed(YES) imagine the conscious states of those in the middle of war zones and how easy it would be to feed from their fears ect. IMAGINE A COSMIC WARS FEED
SMH

Prana (प्राण, prāṇa) is the Sanskrit word for "vital life" (from the root prā "to fill", cognate to Latin: plenus "full"). It is one of the five organs of vitality or sensation, viz. prana "breath", vac "speech", chakshus "sight", shrotra "hearing", and manas "thought" (nose, mouth, eyes, ears and mind; ChUp. 2.7.1).

In Vedantic philosophy, prana is the notion of a vital, life-sustaining force of living beings and vital energy, comparable to the Chinese notion of Qi. Prana is a central concept in Hinduism, particularly in Ayurveda and Yoga, where it is believed to flow through a network of fine subtle channels called nadis. Its most subtle material form is the breath, but it is also to be found in the blood, and its most concentrated form is semen in men and vaginal fluid in women.[1] The Pranamaya-kosha is one of the five Koshas or "sheaths" of the Atman.

Prana was first expounded in the Upanishads, where it is part of the worldly, physical realm, sustaining the body and the mother of thought and thus also of the mind. Prana suffuses all living forms but is not itself the Atman or individual soul. In the Ayurveda, the Sun and sunshine are held to be a source of prana.

In the Hindu philosophy of Kashmir Shaivism, prana is regarded as an aspect of Shakti (cosmic energy).[citation needed]

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/31/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
eat all sorts of colors

greens like kale, and also cilantro specifically is great for metal detox and to help clear your third eye, I like to buy a whole bundle of it and pick at it raw for a few days. Green also has chlorophyl which I believe is a benefit to us, as is sunlight sungazzing and sunbathing

also reds, someone said peppers and those are great! drink that hot sauce!
edit on 31-7-2012 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I forgot to add that chewing ginger roots is probably not a good idea.
An infusion is preferable.

reply to post by derickonfire

Thanks, I'll take note of it (forget about that hot sauce
).

edit on 31-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: .

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Kombucha is a Japanese pumpkin. I like it best as part of yakiniku meal.

Out of curiousity, why is it not a good idea to chew ginger root? I have a habit of doing it. It's how I quit smoking.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I never chewed it (i only make infusions) but if you tell me that there's no problems with it, i'll give it a try.

<<   2 >>

join