It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are The Overlords of the UFO?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Ah....I just remembered this documentary called Overlords of the UFO, and had to share it! It's brilliantly bad! And when I say bad....I mean BAD. I doubt Ed Wood could have directed a more unintentionally hilarious documentary as this!

Enjoy!

edit on August 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I wonder how many people have tried to claim that $1,000,000 reward?

This video is awesome, because it's so bad, but, even so, more thought, time, preparation, resources, and sources of information were used and tapped than most UFO documentaries made in the last decade.

me lurv this video! Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
At 52 minutes there is an intruiging explanation of the means by which the UFOs travel to Earth followed by predictions of advanced physics unknown at that time:

"Near their home planet, their UFO space-travel device enters a black hole in space; a giant energy whirlpool vortex which hurls their space-craft into another dimension in which time hardly exists"

"From this, they emerge into our dimension; into our solar system, and proceed to their expeditionary target: Earth"

"Later the ummos (aliens) were to tell the European investigators that the Universe was, at least, a ten-dimension unity. Perhaps even more; they were not certain. But they knew of, and used, at least ten dimensions of reality"

This is pretty advanced for 1976 before there was any conception of membrane theory in which our universe is a ten-dimensional membrane that exists within a higher dimensional space called the bulk where the dimension of time could be natively bizarre or even bidirectional

I haven't read of any link between black holes and entering the bulk but, since spacetime may break down in black holes, it does seem like a potential passageway into the bulk

This video may be highly prophetic

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Ah....I just remembered this documentary called Overlords of the UFO, and had to share it! It's brilliantly bad! And when I say bad....I mean BAD. I doubt Ed Wood could have directed a more unintentionally hilarious documentary as this!

Enjoy!

I totally disagree with this assessment. It is dated in delivery technique, but is not hilarious by any stretch of the imagination. Sure, the segment about the Spanish "Mumu" group (which I have misspelled) is probably simply about an early UFO cult, and the Uri Geller segment is totally out of place, the whole piece tells us, no, shows us graphically, how the entire UFO situation is unchanged in factual analysis at least according to what the public is told. In that way, the myth which was born in 1947 has grown and continues to grow so that in this obtruse, not threatening way we have come to some reasonable terms with what the UFO craft represent. Of course, there are the debunkers that reject it all out of hand because they lack the ability to see beyond what they are told by official agencies and what they allow themselves to believe.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This era was amazing, so amazing that it makes me believe. One thing I don't like about the film is they are still purporting the Adamski footage 2 decades later, strongly pushing an interdimensional theory, those videos are nothing like what people came to know as UFOs. For these photos from the film, the first is ifee but the 2nd is interesting.

new topics

top topics

join