It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gottle of Geer"....Mr President??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

A bulge in the back of President George W Bush's suit jacket during the first TV debate with John Kerry has triggered rumours that he was wired to get help.

BBC News
Also the guardian's coverage:
The Guardian

Bush not famed for being the most dynamic in a debate is being accused of using a wire to get prompts during debates to give him a chance?

Is this Man a leader or a puppet?

[edit on 10-10-2004 by tobermory]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was reading about this in The Mail on Sunday, team Bush says it was a crease in the jacket
they get paid all that money and thats the best they can come up with

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It looked to me like it was a crease caused by wearing a bullet proof jacket underneath. I noticed the same with Kerry and just assumed they both had one on. I have it taped, maybe I'll look back through it and take another look.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Im no repub or dem, so I dont care to defend either. but why would you wear a receiver so high up on your back? and if there was an ear piece, can it be seen throughout the rest of the taped debate? And what about a wire connecting that ear piece back to the receiver? I know these days there is probably some micro ear piece that is really hard to see that may also be wireless, but again why wear the receiver so high up?

(sp ed)

[edit on 10-10-2004 by cargo]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Jeesh isn't it obvious. Bush like Regan was a cyborg. Nancy controlled Ron and Dick controls Dub. Not saying this in a bad way, both of them better be controlled by someone in the know because they never were.

Sport's 2 cents on the election:

Is this the best we can do? A man that has failed in every business venture in his life vs. a man that is a gigalo and the only way he can have money is to marry it? Neither of these douchebags have ever prodiced ONE THING. They have both sucked off our tits for their whole lives. Why does America have NO JOBS? Because LAWYERS DON"T KNOW HOW TO RUN BUSINESSES!!! And that is all we elect, lawyers. This country is a business(USA is incorporated) so why not have a business man running it.

wheh...I had to get that out...This Tourettes is a bitch.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
After hearing his last live-speach at the UN-conference in NY, I conclude that
this man is plugged!! It was just too damn perfect and too impressive for a man of his calibre.

top topics

join