It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexually.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is being a homo bad? Is it indecient? Is it satan getting into people? Is it just a way of life? Is it natural?

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I belive that homosexuality is not the way God wants us to follow. I do not aprrove of homosexual acts, but I do belive that homosexuals should be treated with respect not hatred. In the Bible God does disaprove of homosexuality, but he never said that we are to hate them.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I believe it goes against nature...

But I don't really care it doesnt bother me at all

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
God tells us not to hate homosexuals, he tells us to kill them.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Where does he say that at?!!?!? My take on the whole thing is judge not lest ye be judged. Even though I don't agree with it I really try not to be to prejducie aganist them

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao

Where does he say that at?!!?!? My take on the whole thing is judge not lest ye be judged. Even though I don't agree with it I really try not to be to prejducie aganist them

It's written in the Old Testament. I'm trying to think about the exact location but not working.

The only one that comes to my mind is when Noah cursed his son when he looked upon his drunkeness. What did Ham do? He raped his father.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I thought Ham looked at Noah naked and told his brothers. It was more of a lack of respect thing wasn't it!??!?!

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I thought Ham looked at Noah naked and told his brothers. It was more of a lack of respect thing wasn't it!??!?!

Nope, he slept on his drunkenness

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Being gay is not my cup of tea, but I have some gay friends that are pretty cool. My wife enjoys their company as well. People should be judged on who they are, not what they do in the bedroom.

Now for that racist and very negative, tunnel scoped individual known as illmatic67, you are very wrong to have said what you did.. and you.. the first to jump on anyone that even hints at bashing the negroes... and you want to kill all gays.. shame on you. May you be banned.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
personally i dont have a problem with homosexuality, it has nothing to do with me...if sombody is gay or not...

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
God never told us to kill homosexuals. "Thou shalt not kill" every hear of that?

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

hell naw man

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
ArcAngel, fall back. You should be banned for making such a post trying to condemn me. I didn't say we should kill gays, I just say what the Bible says.

Why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorra? Because they were infested with homosexuals.

God said thou shalt not kill. But it was God said every Sabbath breaker should be stoned.

[Edited on 4-26-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

hell naw man

Look it up.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Illmatic, man, I was hoping you could calm down a bit and have a bit more meaningful and forthright discussions. I seem to remember I bought you a bit of breathing space, but this is the sort of thing that you just bring problems on yourself.

There is absolutely NO call for you to advocate violence against ANYONE, especially against people you otherwise do not know. Especially when they have not done anything against you personally.

I hate to say it, but I second ArcAngle on this one.

Advocating meaningless discriminatory violence against others is not something that needs to be present at ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dragonrider, sorry for the late breaking news but I just don't care. Calm down? Calm down from what? I am calm. It's you who and Arc who are trying to rise something up against me.

This is so RIDICULOUS. This is what I get for just stating what the Bible says. Don't punish me, punish the one who wrote the Bible.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ill this is one more example of how you go to long lengths to get things riled up and when someone lets loose against you, you like to point fingers at everyone else on the board about how they are wrong, racist, ect.

NO ONE brought up violence until you did. You knew doing so would only cause problems. If you are going to raise such problems, at least own up to it and dont start fobbing them off on everyone else.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Dragon, I hope your not a lawyer because you'll be the worst one of all time. You don't have any defense.

Ill this is one more example of how you go to long lengths to get things riled up and when someone lets loose against you, you like to point fingers at everyone else on the board about how they are wrong, racist, ect.

NO ONE brought up violence until you did. You knew doing so would only cause problems. If you are going to raise such problems, at least own up to it and dont start fobbing them off on everyone else.

Again, I did nothing but say what the Bible says. The maker of this thread wanted to know if homosexuality is bad and I said what the Bible says. Carefully note how I didnt say what was my opinion because I knew the same ol' crowd will just jump on me and try to charge me with the same "racist" BS.

[Edited on 4-26-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Still havent seen where the bible says to kill gays... you got a specific quote??? Far cry between Sabbath breaker and gays.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them." (Lev 20:13)

Thank you and have a nice day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join