It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q and A with Dr Brown, embracing our jewish roots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here's an interview with Dr. Michael Brown as he answers questions for both jews and christians alike in an outreach to jews and christians. How we can serve Messiah Yeshua best and searching for our jewish roots.

edit on 29-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Best way to serve your "messiah" is to be an obedient, compliant, non inquisitive mind.

Because as soon as you start to dig for TRUTH, you won't be able to rationally justify a belief in any god.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
Best way to serve your "messiah" is to be an obedient, compliant, non inquisitive mind.

Because as soon as you start to dig for TRUTH, you won't be able to rationally justify a belief in any god.

Not true by any means. Christianity and messianic judaism wouldn't be here today if he didn't exist. People do not just give up their lives to die for a fairy tale, that would be insane. Archeaology is already proving the bible true, check the second link in my sig.

If he didn't exist you wouldn't be here caring to troll. Obviously you feel compelled to fight a fairytale so you must believe in him a little bit or you wouldn't be trolling the religion forums.
edit on 29-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Respectfully I must disagree,

The day archaeology can prove that our planet is less than 10,000 years old I will begin to pay attention, until then I don't see any reason why I should believe in what someone titled a "holy book". The bible contradicts itself every chance it gets.

People do not just give up their lives to die for a fairy tale, that would be insane

I find that comment to be very ignorant and laughable, people die for fairy tales every day, what part of the world do you live in?

If he didn't exist you wouldn't be here caring to troll. Obviously you feel compelled to fight a fairytale so you must believe in him a little bit or you wouldn't be trolling the religion forums.

I feel compelled to deny ignorance, I have no belief in your messiah. To me it is no different than believing in Santa, Tooth Fairys, and Unicorns. To this date there has yet to be 1 shred of non-scriptural evidence to support the theory that any god exists at all.

Btw, I used to believe in the concept of God, however, thorough research and self realization cured me of such an evil premise.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You do realize that you are talking about fairy tales right?
The bible and torah are fiction.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Fiction can't be proved by archeaology my friend. Check the second link in my signture. When faced with scientific concrete proof, an atheist archeaologist accepted Christ as Savior.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Fiction can't be proved by archeaology my friend. Check the second link in my signture. When faced with scientific concrete proof, an atheist archeaologist accepted Christ as Savior.

If you can sum it up for me that would be good.

new topics

top topics

join