It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seriously I want to know what security?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I keep hearing people talk about how terrorist attacks have probably been avoided here on American soil due to our tightened security after 911, other than airline security what security has been tightened? Have we got more police, more FBI, more homeland security, where? I am really wondering what has Bush done to increase security other than to talk about it? As far as I know he has not given any funding to homeland security, if so what has been done? I ask this because I have not seen anything to make me think our borders are more difficult to cross, or that we are safer.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
He dole's out money to states for police overtime for big events...to add extra security...he gave money to states for general police overtime if its considered terror related (thats why you may or may not depending on where u live have seen more checkpoints)....the only thing I dont understand is the system to how the moneys being distributed...Boise Ohio gets the same amount as NYC...LA gets the same as Newark...etc...doesnt make much sense to me...that NEEDS to be fixed...

new topics

join