It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Treasure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boombye
There are about 50 different kinds of Knights Templar lodges that do not affiliate that were all started or born out of text book nerds who want to live out their medieval fantasies and lodges with no point...In fact Masonry is like Math courses in the 600s, only for idiots.

LMAO!!!!

Masonry is maths for idiots? Now there's a new slant on it.
I guess you better go take a look at the list here and see how many idiots you can find.

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I cant understand why showing that the masons designed and constructed every last bit of the American apparatus is a bad thing. I'd be proud to have rigged the system in my favour, in fact i would leave tags and pieces all round town to show it was my truf.. wait a minute... isn't that what they did?!?!

Is it their modesty that shouts: "its all a conspiracy! we just get together on saturday nights to exchange new and strange hand jives"?

I don't think so...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
I cant understand why showing that the masons designed and constructed every last bit of the American apparatus is a bad thing. I'd be proud to have rigged the system in my favour, in fact i would leave tags and pieces all round town to show it was my truf.. wait a minute... isn't that what they did?!?!

Is it their modesty that shouts: "its all a conspiracy! we just get together on saturday nights to exchange new and strange hand jives"?

It has nothing to do with modesty and everything to do with telling the truth.
Just because Hollywood decides to make a movie showing Freemasonry in a "good light", do you expect every mason to agree with it's contents? If there are things in there that are untrue; which is better - to gain plaudits for a piece of fiction or to correct it and tell the truth?

I'd rather be liked for who I am and what I am. Not because Hollywood says that I'm something I'm not.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Well, Walt was certainly a Mason,

Actually, I don't think he was. I have read that he WAS in the Demolay (sort of like Masonic boy scouts, although thats a crude way of putting it) I've read that he never petitioned a Lodge or received degrees.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join