It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Made Real

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well it looks like things have gotten hot for all the bogus stuff going around the internet on 9/11, found this on rense.com:
www.oilempire.us...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The web design is lousy, but it's a good site. Nice find, nice suggestion!

LL1

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Scroll to The "indymedia" sites, did they just lose their servers? Same?

www.oilempire.us...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Very nice link. Thank you

I saw the 911 movie and thought it was TOO much. I thought it had to be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting how the different conspiracy sects are starting to squable amongst them selves.

Note that the author of that site also has some pet theories to promote, and he seems to be upset that no one is paying any attention.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Interesting how the different conspiracy sects are starting to squable amongst them selves.

Note that the author of that site also has some pet theories to promote, and he seems to be upset that no one is paying any attention.

Ya I have to agree with you, The guy seems mad that nobody is listening to him, so he marks up all these other sites so google tags his..

anyway, I have to say is if you dont belive something research it, every conspiricy theorist states this, its not hard to do.. Google is your freind in times like these... and use you better judgement...

LL1

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The more I read the more amazing it becomes:

www.oilempire.us...

there's a link to ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Great link there. I like the way it talks about how the 911 cons[iracy theorists have been made to look so way out there.

from whatreallyhappened.com
Posted Aug 3, 2004 08:41 AM PST

To counter the growing number of websites exposing government lies and deception, the government has resorted to creating their own websites with nonsensical and easily disproved fanciful claims in an effort to make the entire issue of questioning the official story look silly. This is an old tactic dressed up in new technology. Claims that a plane did not really hit the Pentagon, or that the planes aimed at the WTC had strange "pods" that fired missiles, are just two examples of the nonsense government agents plant on the net to try to create confusion, delay the formation of concensus as to what did happen, and to give the media easy handles with which to hold the real critics up to ridicule

I mean, maybe thats why so much of the footgae of the pentagon was supressed, becuase they could. Creating conspiracy like this would take attention away from the real conspiracy of 9/11, the foreknowledge and the failure to act on the day.

LL1

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm in agreement with you on that 110%, someone/s have messed
up big time....
failures...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I mean how many of the really out there theories on the net could have been spread by disinformation agents, to discredit any talk of conspiracy relating to 9-11 , whatever the nature of it was. If they have been complicit the ywould certainly use the internet against us in that way.

LL1

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Excellent example of how the internet can or would be used
against us.

new topics

top topics

join