It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New song and video with wife, buddies, and son!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
OK, check out the new video with my buddy Tony Young!! My wife and son are in the video, some good friends in the band, just a great group of people, and a good song!! See what you think.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I liked it, even if I don't eat that stuff

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm more of a "High City Freeze" kinda guy...

How much did he pay those girls?

Just givin' you crap. Fun vid.
edit on 7/28/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I like that regardless of how vastly different our music styles are, two things remain the same: PBR and boobs.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Pickin', eatin' and singin', What's not to like! Looks like a good time. Bunch of beautiful women ya'll got there, and a nice looking batch of ankle biters too.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
HAHAHA!!

Thanks everyone. We were pretty excited, the video came out better than expected, the release party last night went really well, got to see some awesome stuff from Orange County Choppers, and Trans Am Depot, even got to sit on the bikes, and see some Trans Ams at various stages in the design process. Pretty cool stuff, but nothing topped the GIRLS!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The song and video rocks ! Quite enjoyed that tune

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Damn, here is a video of one of the Orange County Choppers running at the pre-party, it apparently got cut short? It was about a minute long I thought, but only 11 seconds is left on my phone. Free beer, hot rods, motorcycles, and cute women are a big distraction to a poor guy like me trying to take video with an old droid phone, LOL!

ETA..... CRANK UP THE SOUND FOR IT

edit on 28-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalreadyWow, Great song and video...Now I am home sick more than I was.....Giggin' in the great white north right now,,,,can't wait to get back to the gulf coast..Thanks for makin my day a little brighter......

edit on 28-7-2012 by Grumpy in Texas because: went to wrong post for some reason...sorry

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumpy in Texas

You miss the Redneck Riviera???

When you get a chance to visit, look me up! We're enjoying the sun and suds every Sunday one way or another!

This next video is not entertaining, but its the only way I can find the song I want to play, and its the best description of the Florida Panhandle I've ever heard!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Pics from the Trans Am Depot and the Orange County Chopper Bikes!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I used to live near Panama City. (north on 233 I believe it was. My memory is sketchy but I remember many big parties exactly like that near a place called Pretty Bayou? I believe? Any way great thread, looks like fun! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Yep!! 231 goes from Dothan, Alabama down to Panama City. Actually it goes all the way up through Troy, and Enterprise to Montgomery I think.

Lots, and lots of parties like that around here, it is a great place to have the best of the beach world, and the redneck world all rolled into one!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

how about frogmore stew or new brunswick stew?anyway you call it it's good eating!
We have them often nothing like fresh shrimp,except a bucket of crab legs with some cold beer.
yeah!...summertime in the low country

edit on 28-7-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Alright getreadyalready! That looks like my kind of party. Very cool and I love the music. Always up for some good down south style fun. Great the whole family gets in on the action too...music and friends and a summer night is really hard to beat. Thanks for posting and giving us a glimpse into the action going on in your life!

CJ

top topics

join