It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a ghost?

page: 1

join
share:
RR

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Bald figure with "blood" on its face appears in THIS PIC, what do you think?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If the cameraman didn't see it the first time, what makes you think its authentic?

Cases like this are only verifiable by one person, the one who was there at the
time of the photographing. Which was the cameraman?

This pic is easily debunked as a hoax. It was photoshoped as a publicity stunt

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Looks like the reflection of a clown.

How many people have checked this to see if it's been photoshop'ed? I have no such program on my pc.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

On that note, this has been posted on ATS before so I will be closing this thread.

Mod Edit: On reconsideration, I was in error and this thread is now back open

Thank You
FredT

[edit on 10/10/04 by FredT]

RR

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

There's no evidence of your hoax claim anywhere in that link you provided that I can find.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I live about 10 miles away from that pub and can assure you it is definitely haunted but in regards to the photo...who knows??

There is a well inside the pub which has a series of lights in it and a glass top to make it a table...the ol folklore tales tell of a woman being thrown down there - spooky place at the best of times and crap food

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've heard stories from that pub, but I don't know what to make of the picture.

My gut says fake...but taking into consideration the modifications that the pic most likely went through (resizing, cropping, etc..) before being put on the web the only way to really check for anything would be to have access to the original.

Bluemeanie: You don't happen to have any access to the press there do you that may get us access to the raw picture?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I deduce its a fake, I've seen many authentic ghost pictures and this ain't one of them for sure. Image is too crisp for a ghost.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Why yell "blood"?
As to the picture...it looks like just a refection in the window to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I will pay the pub a visit at the weekend and see if i can get any info from the "locals" about the story - i wouldnt be suprised if it is a publicity stunt as earlier in the year a couple of guys flew some fake ufo around the area and the landlord gave his impression of the craft to the local rag, any info you require for that area can be found in "the evening advertiser" swindon wiltshire u.k

it is a pretty weird place -"avebury" crop circles - ley lines - ufos - silbury hill etc etc

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I had a look in photoshop (close up) and the reflection starts infront of the holly.
That shows thats its not actually a reflection because holly doesn't reflect.

top topics

join