It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Actually this was posted yesterday.

lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

Preliminary DNA testing:

Sample 2A from the skull bone is very special. I recovered an almost complete sequence of mtDNA from it and presumably a lot of nuclear sequences as well, but I did not analyze this aspect yet. The mtDNA sequence is very interesting. It does match human mtDNA, but has a LOT of unique mutations that are not present in most known haplotypes from A to Y, nor in Denisova or Neanderthal. Many of them are completely unique and not what is normally found in South America. Lloyd Pye

So that means ...?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I feel sorry for the female that had to give birth to that during the times when cesarean was not practiced, I imagine that the mother probably died with the child.

Now an alien I wonder.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

To be uncharitable I would translate that as, 'It's human but I'm gonna try real hard to make it sound mysterious and ask for more money - oh and pay attention to me'.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

no you will find that the babies heads are made up of several plates of bone so that the head
can change shape to fit through the birthing canal

i wonder how many of the people were men that starred your reply

ps im a daddy dont let the username trick you
edit on 5/10/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Hanslune

To be uncharitable I would translate that as, 'It's human but I'm gonna try real hard to make it sound mysterious and ask for more money - oh and pay attention to me'.

L0ol, why should any1 pay attention to them, they are only testing for dna.
Its not like nasa wanting to make earthquake shaking announcement on
nov 13th

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Since it is signed Lloyd Pye, its still speculative fiction.

Hey Slayer,

Any update on the DNA Analysis?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That actually says sweet Fanny Adams to be honest. Given it is stated that the sequences have not been analysed and the words "almost complete' appear in the sentence with it. When one is looking at mtDNA (from the mother) or Y chromosomes (only from the father to the male off spring) to decide "whence the subject came from" you are looking at Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) and this is basically one letter (nucleotide) changed in the DNA. Honestly the DNA in both these methods tell very little about the mutations mentioned (so I say it's thrown in there to distract).

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

TexEarly examples of intentional human cranial deformation predate written history and date back to 45,000 BC in Neanderthal skulls, and to the Proto-Neolithic Homo sapiens component (12th millennium BCE) from Shanidar Cave in Iraq.[1][2] It occurred among Neolithic peoples in SW Asia.[3]t

Text
a reply to: Jean Paul Zodeaux

Has anyone considered this to be proof Alien visitors have been manipulating humans as far back as 45,000 BC? The cranial deformation could be a form of experimentation implemented by visitors to earth, much like experiments we do on lower life forms now in labs across the world. Cranial manipulation could possibly create increased intelligence, communication through telepathy, or tap into unused portions/gifts in the human brain.

Please feel free to respond in any form to my comments.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mbsiso

TexEarly examples of intentional human cranial deformation predate written history and date back to 45,000 BC in Neanderthal skulls, and to the Proto-Neolithic Homo sapiens component (12th millennium BCE) from Shanidar Cave in Iraq.[1][2] It occurred among Neolithic peoples in SW Asia.[3]t

Text
a reply to: Jean Paul Zodeaux

Has anyone considered this to be proof Alien visitors have been manipulating humans as far back as 45,000 BC? The cranial deformation could be a form of experimentation implemented by visitors to earth, much like experiments we do on lower life forms now in labs across the world. Cranial manipulation could possibly create increased intelligence, communication through telepathy, or tap into unused portions/gifts in the human brain.

Please feel free to respond in any form to my comments.

If they didn't have it done to them or tried to copy what they saw, how the heck would they think of it and why?

How would something like that be created in a vacuum?

So it's been a few years now, what's the verdict on the tests?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join