It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arkansas flu.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just a few of the people Bill Clinton did not have to pardon...

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

www.truthorfiction.com...

Go here and get the facts fo these accusations. It is just uncanny how many there are.

www.truthorfiction.com...

Mod Edit: removed part of a complete copy paste... please review the site terms and conditions of use.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Holy Cow! I clicked on the thread thinking that it had something to do with this years flu shot giving people the flu in Arkansas!

I have heard rumors of the murders that seem to follow Clinton but have never seen it laid out like that. All I can say is Wow!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow, that is not a flu, its an epidemic. Holy Cow!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Guess you'd better watch out for putting this information on the web...they'll be after you soon.
Read this to furthur understand that these murders are not related to Clinton:
www.realchange.org...

If he can't cover up some stupid blowjobs then what makes you think he can coverup murder?

[edit on 9-10-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
If he can't cover up some stupid blowjobs then what makes you think he can coverup murder?

You're under the impression that it would be Bill making these arrangements when it would obviously take someone of far greater aptitude.

Where are the Vorlons when you really need them?

[edit on 9/10/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And some people actually think Kerry has a chance in 04.
That would mess up Hillary in 08, and Hillary will not stand for that.

BTW, how come whenever Hillary is asked a question, she starts off with an evil laugh?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yikes...I have no idea there were THAT many.
And, plase tell me how you self-inflict a gunshot wound to the back of the head

MM, I agree, she is the power behind the _______. (I'll let you fill in the blank here)

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah the Vince Foster one got me also. Suicide by slef inflicted gunshot to the head with the right hand...he was left handed.

Tell me that isnt fishy.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Looks like ol Dubya has the same sort of problem...

Texas woman who filed rape charges against GW Bush found shot dead, media silence stark contrast to Clintons consensual sex.

www.melbourne.indymedia.org...

Edit to add : Edsinger, you should change the title of this thread..I too came here thinking it was about the flu vaccine boondoggle. A more on topic title might bring more discussion.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by sensfan]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Texas woman who filed rape charges against GW Bush found shot dead, media silence stark contrast to Clintons consensual sex.

That link is Indy Media! Haven't they had trouble with the FBI lately?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Don't like that link? Try these...

wwwthoughtcrimenews.com...
www.blackopradio.com...
www.ledgeofliberty.com...
www.apfn.net...
www.unknownnews.net...
www.opednews.com...
www.drizzten.com...

That's just for starters. Google Margie Schoedinger and you will find plenty more.

I'm not defending Clinton or anyone else for that matter. Just bringing some info.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Don't like that link? Try these...

I meant, maybe the FBI is trying to cover-up something, by raiding IndyMedia, I wasn't doubting the source.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sorry Curme...my mistake. The additional links cant hurt though

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
not to make light of an alleged rape and death of one person, the Clinton's seem to have about 50 odd dead bodies to account for.
So, you're bringing this up to prove the whole thing was okay?
I'm not sure I get your point

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi DontTreadonme...who's point don't you get? If mine, I'm not defending anyone...just posting an issue relating to the topic regarding Bush. I'm disguested by the whole thing actually.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

[edit on 10-10-2004 by sensfan]

VERY INTERSTING indeed.

Will look into this a bit further.....Bush Drugging up African Americans for rape purposes? Man that's deep. Sounds like something AL Gore would come up with, but it dates pre 2000.

top topics

join