It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Roswell, and more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
First I would like to personally (If thats possible in cyber space
) thank you for your time. I know how presious it can be.

I have done a bit of research into Roswell. I have read most of the books including yours. There seems to be some debate wether there were one or two craft that came down. One story has it that there was only one, and the debrie field was a section the aliens ejected to keep us from finding the secret of time travel.

Another story stated that the first whitness's on the scene stated that the visable damage looked as if it came from the inside as the damaged

sections were "blown" out.

My own conclusion is that the whole roswell event was staged, not by the gov, but by the supposed "Aliens". I feel the reason for this is to blackmail the gov, and to cause chaos.

Question: Do you feel there were one, or two craft that came down?

Question: Is it possible that the roswell event was a very clever ruse, that may have also been played on the german people prior to WW11?

Question: What affiliations do you have. Are you a member of Freemasonry, or other such organization?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
One craft exploded over the Brazel Rancxh where the debris field was discovered more than half mile long and hundreds of yards wide with nothing conventional, but no crater; the 2nd craft came down almost intact out in the Plains of San Augustin as described by Barney Barnett etc. Art Campbell has done lots of recent work on that. I believe there was a mid air collision possibly induced by a tracking radar beam we know was on at White Sands. The Plains wreckage would not have been brought to Roswell.

2. I have found no good reason to believe there was a ruse except by the government in its many lies and coverup attempts.

3. I belong to the American Nuclear Society, The American Physical Society, The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists. Recently dropped my membership in the American Association for the Advancement of Science. I was a fellow in the British Interplanetary Society and on the board of two sections of the National Hemophilia Foundation and a member of the Canadian Hypertension Society of the American College of Nutrition. I'm on the board of the Mutual UFO Network, an adviser to the International UFO Museum and Research Center in Roswell.I did have affiliations with Synagogues in California and Indianapolis 1959-1966. and in the old days was a member of NICAP andAPRO and the UFO Research Institute of Pittsburgh.
In College I was a member of the Phi Sigma Delta Fraternity at both Rutgers and the U. of Chicago and also belonged to the Hotel, Restaurant and Bartenders Union.. certainly no Masons or other fraternal group.

join