It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Sites like ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Someone U2U'd me for this so I thought I'd make it available here. Im sure we all have many many others! MS

*The ones with stars are most like ATS
*Use the search feature to locate each site and then go to that

**Rense Website
**Bioterrorbible
**Illuminati Conspiracy Archive
**Conspiracy Archive
**Info Wars
**Steven Quayle
**Conspiracy.top-site-list
**Prison Planet

**The Unhived Mind
**Freemasonry Watch
**GodlIike Productions
**Third eye concept
**tinWiki
**David Icke
**Conspiracy Reality Tv
**The Insider.org

**100777.com
**Henry Makow
**Truthseeker
**Conspiracy Bomb
**Wanttoknow
**Whatreallyhappened
**Red Ice
**Lunatic Outpost

Related Sites

Alien Digest
Subterranean Bases
Archaeo Trek
2012 Planet X
Aliens on the Moon
ZenGardner

Fate Mag
Paranoia Mag
The Straight Dope
Boing Boing
The Book of Thoth
Weekly Universe

Unexplained Mysteries
Alternative News
Cosmic Variance
The Daily Grail
Odd Planet
Weird

About.Com Paranormal Phenomena
Unexplained Mysteries
GoodMagic.com (links to others)
Top 10 Conspiracy Site(links to many, many others)
Pegasus Research Consortium
Atlantis Rising

Unexplained
Ooparts
UnKnown Country
Lost Worlds
Earthfiles

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
nvm you are in the link forum after all

edit on 7/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
STAY AWAY FROM GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

agreed GLP is very bunk. phantoms and monsters is a good one, Lon Strickler runs the site from the UK, real smart guy. unexplained mysteries is another good site with lots of different things to look at.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Interesting. Bumping it for later use.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is NO SITE like ATS.
We are the best and screw the rest!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
GodLike is the worst agreed and I was just giving these out as requested to what Im assuming was a much younger and less informed ATS'r. And, I did that. Im just putting it out there...

Its just a small list and I sure dont enjoy, approve or even visit them all and there certainly many, many others!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
GodLike is the worst agreed and I was just giving these out as requested to what Im assuming was a much younger and less informed ATS'r. And, I did that. Im just putting it out there...

Its just a small list and I sure dont enjoy, approve or even visit them all and there certainly many, many others!

I would remove godlikeproductions dot com - it has been proven on-line that this website is funded by some people in London who don't have your best interest at heart. That's all I will say. Sorry for the one-line response; I just don't want people to experience the horror I experienced with this website. The people who run the website (godlikeproductions) actually advocate murdering people.
edit on 11-8-2012 by unknownusername because: clarification

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unknownusername

Trying not to pass judgement on any site...I just included it. Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Interesting. Bumping it for later use.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would like to add these to the list if I may :- atlas shrugs, rantburg, gatestone, france 24. all news sites, must not forget climate depot for the global warmists/coolists/climate changers. there are other, but that's enough for now.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
There is NO SITE like ATS.
We are the best and screw the rest!

I dabbled in GodLike and Lunatic before finding ATS. ATS is far superior in my opinion. Thing is I have a problem with people telling me what I can and cannot do, as most people do. I realized this is their site, I agreed to follow the rules when I signed up. I don't have to be here. But I want to. But I don't want to cuz rules. Any way, i'm here.

Wondering if there is a site identical to ATS without.... rules? I know all of the sites already listed are very similar, but I'm looking for maybe a 'clone' of ATS without the rules.

Is there any conspiracies about ATS. Not in ATS, but on?
edit on 1-21-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Wondering if there is a site identical to ATS without.... rules? I know all of the sites already listed are very similar, but I'm looking for maybe a 'clone' of ATS without the rules.

ATS is what it is because of the rules. Check out GLP if you want to see what happens to the level of discourse without any moderation.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Is there any conspiracies about ATS. Not in ATS, but on?
edit on 1-21-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

Sort of, but its by invitation only.

ATS is sort of a rare bird. Ive been ( as many of us) around the whole truth and conspiracy community for years ( here since 07 and this is my 2nd ID.. and on other sites since dial up BBS days concerning simlar subjects ) and truly.. ATS is pretty unique. The rules are necessary.. for more reasns than controlling foks. Some rules are in place to keep it on search results that may be blocked for folks otherwise. There are a lot of things put into ATS that make it unique..
edit on 21-1-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Another one is realistnews. I go there every so often, however there is some drama happening there most of the time. But some great threads, and interesting things. I actually get disgusted with a few there telling us what we can and can't say so therefore I avoid those certain members threads.

I am a member at GLP, however I have to say that some over there have great hearts, someone gave out over $1000 at Christmas, and the other day someone upgraded me. I mentioned that not all of us could upgrade because we live on limited incomes, and I was upgraded by them for free. So they do have a heart there. However I find lots there to be BS. Its weeding through the foul mouthed posts, and the BS and then finally you find the good stuff.

And for the preppers:

Doomsday prepper forum, this one is my favorite one, I learn loads about prepping, and can even hel[p those that need help with things.

ATS to me has always been a great place to go to, however it doesn't have all the stuff I am interested in but I can find that on other places. I have been here now for about 7 years, I lost my old password on my old computer, and since my account had a different email address, that I also can't remember password for, I had to make a new account. this time I have all my passwords written down in a note book, just in case if I lose this computer. But so far ATS is my favorite one.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
***bump*** for the list

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Looks like the Alien Hub has returned. It just got started:

www.alien-hub.com
edit on 12-5-2013 by kimosabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimosabi
Looks like the Alien Hub has returned. It just got started:

www.alien-hub.com
edit on 12-5-2013 by kimosabi because: (no reason given)

the link is'nt working
can you fix it please
thanx in advance

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

the link is'nt working
can you fix it please
thanx in advance

yep here it is:

Alien-Hub

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:12 PM