It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics Paranoia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I am just wondering if all this olympics 'doomsday' stuff happens every time the games come up. I wasn't on ATS for the last olympics so I don't know if it was as crazy as it is right now.

Is this kind of like the crazy end of the world hype that comes around once in a while...and then nothing happens? I saw the posters and have been reading what ATS members are claiming as proof something is going to happen. Are people looking too hard to find the next big thing, or is this for real?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The thing that kind of disturbs me is that a lot of people seem to genuinely WANT to see this happen, and will be disappointed if it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I wonder if nothing happens, and the whole Olympics goes without any incidents, then what will be the next big conspiracy bandwagon people jump onto..?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

My Olympics paranoia is solely rooted in the videos and audio I've researched on Rik Clay. Who is dead now...

There's a whole lot of Zion related conspiracy around the Olympics logo for this year, and the NWO pyramid-style architecture... Then there's the poem Jerusalem by William Blake... It's like a Zionist's wet dream waiting to happen. I'd look up Rik Clay and then let us know how paranoid you feel then. Obviously, I have no idea what is actually going to take place, but I'm glad I don't live in the UK at the moment. Hopefully, there isn't copious bloodshed. But, duh.

Oh, and in those Illuminati cards from the 90s, one of them has a smoking twin towers next to an oddly shaped building that actually turns out to be some building in London. My insomnia is fading, sorry is this all sounds choppy and weird.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'd like to award gold, silver, and bronze medals to the individuals that create the most paranoid "Olympic" threads.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I lovee the way people keep saying the 2012 logo is somehow spelling out zion. But if you rearrange the numbers 2012, it is possible to make the word zion.

Some of the theories are really our there. This whole project blue beam conspiracy is just pure fantasy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
The thing that kind of disturbs me is that a lot of people seem to genuinely WANT to see this happen, and will be disappointed if it doesn't.

I've seen ppl round these parts say they don't mind if ppl are killed in the olympics, but they're afraid about all these reports about a London-wide mass killing from biological/chemical hazard cos it will affect them.

Crazy stuff, even if they don't care about the lives lost in the Olympics I tell them it would still affect them because it will bring harsh new laws or would encourage more war that would affect everyone either way like they planned.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
As somebody that works in the centre of London (no I don't work in the financial industry, I thankfully still have morals) I am getting a bad feeling about it....I'm not signing up to the far out theories like alien landings and such but it does concern me that the security side of things seems to be out of control....

WTF are surface to air missiles being installed on residential blocks going to do? give people piece of mind? shoot down passenger planes or aerial threats? I mean, what's worse, a plane crashing into something and localising the damage and loss of life or shooting the thing down over residential areas and spreading burning debris over a wide area of London?

G4S were asked to provide about 8000 security personnel first off and then the government asked them to provide 15000 about 3 weeks ago...which they are struggling to do, all these people should be background checked and vetted, this takes time, but they need to be in place quickly so are checks rushed through or not done?....my wife works for the police and they have been asked to volunteer on their days off to provide security at Olympic events because G4S staff aren't turning up at all to man entrances and provide security patrols at the events.

A friend of ours works for a company that helps maintain the underground systems, all maintenance work has been cancelled and put on hold, there will be no preventative maintenance or line checks over the Olympic period, they struggle to keep the tube running properly in times of normality, with the vast increase in passengers over the next month or so it's going to need a lot of maintenance.....it's the oldest underground rail system in the world FFS.....basically all this adds up to one huge potential disaster....I obviously don't want anything to happen as I work in London and am likely to be caught up in it one way or another...apologies for the rant....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There's just a BUNCH of weir stuff happening there. The weirdest of which is how MSM is harping on about terrorists, attacks and the olympics. Usually when MSM repeats certain things, that is when you should take notice.

I doubt people will want it to happen as some previous poster suggested. There's nothing we can do to stop it, all we can do is pick at the discreprancies and weird happenings as and when they roll by.

If it doesnt happen it will just fall in one of those false prediction pits together with Elenin, Nibiru and countless other end of the world something-big-will-happen threads. ATS life will go on.

Eversince 911 we have been this way and will continue to be this way as for long as our leaders cannot be trusted.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I lovee the way people keep saying the 2012 logo is somehow spelling out zion. But if you rearrange the numbers 2012, it is possible to make the word zion.

Some of the theories are really our there. This whole project blue beam conspiracy is just pure fantasy.

Uh...Blue Beam is actually real

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
I am just wondering if all this olympics 'doomsday' stuff happens every time the games come up.

Is this kind of like the crazy end of the world hype that comes around once in a while...and then nothing happens?

Yes.

I just don't like the ppl hoping something would happen. It doesn't benefit anyone in any way. New draconian laws introduced, more support war.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieLegend
I wonder if nothing happens, and the whole Olympics goes without any incidents, then what will be the next big conspiracy bandwagon people jump onto..?

With all the "robust" "security" on the ground, armed jets in the air, and Rapier missile batteries on tall buildings SOMETHING STUPID is bound to happen.
No one in their right mind should fly to or from anywhere in Southern England because if the plane goes off course or has a radio or transponder failure......OMG ITS A TERRORIST ATTACK whoosh ka-boom. "Oh sh1t".

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieLegend

Well knowing the crazies here they will credit themselves with having saved the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'd like to award gold, silver, and bronze medals to the individuals that create the most paranoid "Olympic" threads.

Beezer someday I would like to collaborate with you and make the most insane Grey Area thread imaginable.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This time its the real deal
so get out of London
i wouldnt say that if i wasnt pretty sure about it

oh and if you see a guy making magic trick
he might be the antichrist some say

in apx 12 hrs the most waiting olympic of all time
it will be one HELL of a show like they say

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Beezer someday I would like to collaborate with you and make the most insane Grey Area thread imaginable.

Although we'd probably risk getting banned and subsequent beatings in public, I accept the offer.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Done that !

see in my signature the end of the illusion thread

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But it's the Grey Area. Who would ban a sorrowful bunny and fluffy kitty? I think ATS needs to know about that time we were both abducted for posting here. Remember all that crazy stuff that happened? Remember how we laughed? Remember Kodos the tentacle being? He was fun.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Done that !

see in my signature the end of the illusion thread

Wait, was that thread actually a joke? It's so hard to tell sometimes.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

But it's the Grey Area. Who would ban a sorrowful bunny and fluffy kitty? I think ATS needs to know about that time we were both abducted for posting here. Remember all that crazy stuff that happened? Remember how we laughed? Remember Kodos the tentacle being? He was fun.
Good times. Gooood times.

Well, if it weren't for us the Bejing Olympics would have gone up in a mushroom cloud.

Too bad the NSA retired us both for being loose cannons.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join