It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora Shooting-Denver Airport connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was listening to the the Friday podcast of GroundZero Radio and one particular caller made the observation that the Aurora shooter has similarities to the mural inside the Denver International Airport.

A man in a gas mask with guns.......

Children...death and despair......

But it all ends up ok with the children taking the weapons and the man laying dead. Peace come to us all..

Well ATS, what do you think? Could it be that the killer used this mural as some sort of influence on how he carried out this act, or was this all planned by people much more powerful than you or I? Or are they not related at all?
edit on 25-7-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Really? Thats the best you got? Why cant you people just accept the fact that this kid just went nuts and decided to take his aggression's out on innocent people? No Conspiracy. No "False Flag" No Illuminati. No government black Op. The kid just flipped.Happens all the time. And if you believe there is a conspiracy here, then there must be one in all the other shootings too. Columbine, Virginia Tech, all the Post office shootings, and the hundreds of others. Come on people, get real. I believe there are a lot of conspiracies and government cover ups. I seriously doubt this is one of them.
The only conspiracy that may lie in this may come after the fact. And thats more gun control.;

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

And thats more gun control

That is why I added the part of the mural in which the kids take the weapons and peace come to all of earth. Wouldn't that be gun control?

Anyway, who cares if some of us look to find if there is a conspiracy or not? Why can we not speculate and discuss? I am not claiming that there is a connection between the two, I just put it out there for all of us to talk about and see where the conversation leads.

Thanks for adding to the topic.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If you're looking for something that would spark his actions I highly doubt it would be the mural (despite the creepy factor), and any other violent act he might have viewed. You could have also listed any video games he has played, tv shows and movies he has watched, comic books he has read, music he was listening to...

Do I think those are the reason he did what he did, no.. but still. It feels like the mural was a bit of a stretch. Just my own opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Why do you care if people think there is a conspiracy? Those that think there is a conspiracy are VASTLY outnumbered by all the sheep who don't so why is it an issue for you? Are you Holmes brother or something? Do you want all credit to go to him and only him? Geez... some people. On a conspiracy site of all places too haha.

This and Columbine, both in Colorado and both with extremely sketchy analysis. I definitely see conspiracy and I definitely agree with the comparisons people are making with the murals. I don't think this one is it though. They've been steadily upping the ante for the last decade. First our grade schools and high schools, then our universities and now they've stepped it up to recreation. No place is safe for American's. I wouldn't be surprised if next a major sporting event gets "terrorized".

Next, it'll be on the global scale. Something so massive that the whole word decides it better to give up their weapons.
edit on 25-7-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Not sure if there is a connection between the intensely creepy murals at the Denver Airport and the Aurora shooter, but it is interesting to see the similarity. It is apparent that TPTB wish to disarm us all...Like that's going to ensure peace on earth. LOL.

To the people who are whining, "Why can't you people just accept that crazy people do crazy things?", may I remind you that this is a conspiracy site, and the people on here are ones who look beyond the obvious mainstream media offerings to see if something deeper and more sinister is going on.

IMHO, something stinks to high heaven about this Aurora shooting. If there weren't holes in this story big enough to drive a mac truck through, we wouldn't be questioning it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

i dont think there is a connection, but damn what a creepy thing to have at a public airport. or anywhere for that matter!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
Really? Thats the best you got? Why cant you people just accept the fact that this kid just went nuts and decided to take his aggression's out on innocent people? No Conspiracy. No "False Flag" No Illuminati. No government black Op. The kid just flipped.Happens all the time. And if you believe there is a conspiracy here, then there must be one in all the other shootings too. Columbine, Virginia Tech, all the Post office shootings, and the hundreds of others. Come on people, get real. I believe there are a lot of conspiracies and government cover ups. I seriously doubt this is one of them.
The only conspiracy that may lie in this may come after the fact. And thats more gun control.;

Thank you sir, you read my mind! How did you do that?! Oh wait, that must be some kind of mind control trick! Excuse me while I go put my tinfoil hat back on!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph4nt0m

Use sheet metal. Its more durable. LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Something does stink with this shooting. Even if he turns out to be another "lone nut", we have to question how the authorities handle the investigation and how the media reports before they know solid information.

That is why we have people that speculate on how-why and all that. The mural at DIA is just one more thing to add to the list of how-why.

top topics

join