It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Occurance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I had a wierd occurance this morning. When i woke up i let my dogs outside to potty and got on my computer. About 15 minutes later when i was sitting at my computer my cat Sugarz started yowling and then i heard what sounded like my dog's toenails on the floor. When i went in to check what the noise was i saw my dog Max messing with Sugarz (he likes to sit on her and lick her all in her face and it annoys her). I went to the door to figure out how they got in the house and my backdoor was locked and deadbolted, and i didn't lock and deadbolt the door when i let them out. I went to see if my wife was up and about and she was still in the bed passed out. I have no idea how my dogs got back in the house or who locked the doors behind them because it wasn't me or my wife and we're the only 2 living here.

i didn't even hear the sound of my back door opening, just all of a sudden my dogs were in the house and i have no idea how they got in the house and who locked the deadbolt but not a sound was heard when the door opened. I haven't noticed anything really strange, just every once in a whle one of the hanging lights over my bar counter flickers every once in a while but i think thats due to the wiring, the guy who owned the house before he moved to Houston, TX did his own home renovations before we bought the house. It's not an old house, it was built in 1978 so it's not much older than i am. I am just at a loss to explain how my dogs were let into the house and how the backdoor deadbolt locked without me hearing a bloody thing.
edit on 24-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Maybe you had planned on letting them out and got sidetracked?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I would expect my dog to vocalize some fear if it was anything too nefarious so if it was having a good time why worry?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Many many moons ago I had hair and I had just got done blow drying it so I sat the blow dyer down after turning it off then I turned off the light and walked to the kitchen. As I was walking down the hall way about 5-10 steps away the blow dyer came back on by itself...Hmmmmm so I thought to myself as I turned around maybe the switch was only half way off when I left and it just so happend to make a connection and slid to a new position.

I was almost to the bathroom to turn off the blow dyer and then the light in the bathroom came on by itself.

I was ok with one item coming on by itself but two and within seconds of each other...

I still don't know what happend that day but it is something I still think about.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There really isn't an explanation for things like this when they happen.
We can speculate.
I've had similar things happen to me, so I'm leaning on the paranormal side.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of was this thread from last week: Animals move through dimensions, but I'd say either you forgot to put them out, or you gapped out letting them back in. Sometimes we do things on auto-pilot with no recollection of it after the fact.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86

Maybe you had planned on letting them out and got sidetracked?
'

i did let them out, i didn't let them back in. I don't know who let them back in, i was at my computer and my wife was in the bed asleep.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
The first thing I thought of was this thread from last week: Animals move through dimensions, but I'd say either you forgot to put them out, or you gapped out letting them back in. Sometimes we do things on auto-pilot with no recollection of it after the fact.

I didn't let them back in, i was at my computer and heard the noise of their toenails on the kitchen floor and my dog Max was harrasing my cat Sugarz. When i went to see what the noise was about i saw my dogs in the house and the backdoor had been deadbolted. I did not let them back in, i was messing around on ATS when i heard them making noise and went to see what was going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

I would expect my dog to vocalize some fear if it was anything too nefarious so if it was having a good time why worry?

If it was malevolent i'd know about it. I'm not getting the feeling of having any hostile entities in my house, but it got my attention. The letting my dogs in and then locking the deadbolt was like someone trying to tell me they were here but i dunno who or what. It takes a decent amount of force to lock the back door deadbolt because you have to push the door in slightly to get it to align right because of the weather stripping.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by adjensen

I didn't let them back in, i was at my computer and heard the noise of their toenails on the kitchen floor and my dog Max was harrasing my cat Sugarz. When i went to see what the noise was about i saw my dogs in the house and the backdoor had been deadbolted. I did not let them back in, i was messing around on ATS when i heard them making noise and went to see what was going on.

What is your normal behaviour, as regards the deadbolt? Do you lock it when you put the dogs out, or just when you bring them back in (or just overnight?)

I agree with the other poster, that the calm behaviour of the dogs would seem to indicate that however they got back in the house was normal to them. Does your wife have a history of sleepwalking? You said she was "passed out", did you just mean that she was sleeping, or were there chemicals involved? (Nothing personal, it's just that people usually reserve "passed out" for people who are drinking heavily or who took sleeping pills.)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That happened to me once i even heard the door slam shut, i went to see if my dog had pushed his way back in somehow (which is feasible,if i hadn't shut the door properly when letting him in the yard) and the door was locked with the bolt pushed across on the inside.
The dog seemed really happy, maybe they can see entities and don't see them as a threat. If it wasn't for me hearing the door slam to i would have probably have thought i had done it on autopilot.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

i did let them out, i didn't let them back in. I don't know who let them back in, i was at my computer and my wife was in the bed asleep.

I hate to be the one to ask this but did your wife sleep with you last night?

eeek.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
could it have been something like what happened to this poster?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starcrossd
could it have been something like what happened to this poster?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No it wasn't a time slip, i sat down at my computer as soon asd i let them out and i did not get up until i heard them in the house messing with my cat. I didn't hear the door open, nor did i shut it and latch the deadbolt. Just all of a sudden they were in the house screwing with my cat when i had put them outside.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You said whatever it was you didn't feel it was hostile so that's good. Non-hostile shenanigans are always good.

I notice a lot of folk, including me, have been experiencing some strangeness lately. I'm of the opinion that the "veil" is getting thinner and has even been breached to a degree.

Stars for everyone...because everyone could use a "hug" now & then.

Well, except for WhamBam...that wuz wrong.

edit on 24-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Even if a spirit doesn't feel/appear hostile, some are strong enough to mask their presence or alignment extremely well. I've found these types to be very powerful if that is the case. Just some ideas to throw around though.

top topics

join