It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nothing is real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by tetra50

I asked because I have a personal experience with it, again my friend had a break from reallity that caused him to start looking into Esoteric thinking and alternate explanations to the universe...

I also believe it is the reason the bible warns agains't " Pharmacia" the searching for spirits by using drugs.

It is my belief my friend glanced the spiritual realm, something he shouldn't have seen and it broke him.

You do however seem to be sensitive on the matter, removing your post at the slightest criticism.

State what you think man, and stand by it, otherwise don't bother posting.

I did state what I think, partially.....
and very partially.....because I am oh so tired of the minimalizing effect of the "crack pipe" argument.
CGI, Ben. That is what the world amounts to. Once that was employed, as a weapon ( and I am sure you DO realize that any new techno is quickly utilizdd as a weapon) it was imperceptible where we are and who is who or what???
This is where we are and what we are dealing with, while others "do it over" in a time loop, make movies and books out of it, make money, and enslave others as subsstitutes (understudies) to our real life stories, and use their money to keep it happening....In the intererim, we use scripts and what I describe above to "retell" history:
I am sure you get it.. "his-story." But it is not his story, nor did it happen that way.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

It is amazing, even the OP is not real!!
So, if none of this is real, why umadbro?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I did state what I think, partially..... and very partially.....because I am oh so tired of the minimalizing effect of the "crack pipe" argument. CGI, Ben. That is what the world amounts to. Once that was employed, as a weapon ( and I am sure you DO realize that any new techno is quickly utilizdd as a weapon) it was imperceptible where we are and who is who or what??? This is where we are and what we are dealing with, while others "do it over" in a time loop, make movies and books out of it, make money, and enslave others as subsstitutes (understudies) to our real life stories, and use their money to keep it happening....In the intererim, we use scripts and what I describe above to "retell" history: I am sure you get it.. "his-story." But it is not his story, nor did it happen that way.

I understand the thinking behind this, I really do.

There is no way you can prove to me that this isn't all some illusion taking place in my mind, all you people could be products of my own consciousness.

Or perhaps I am an aspect of yours, theres no way you can disprove or prove this stance.

BUT you can not change the fact that you are here, and you must make the most of it as really we all are trapped in this ride.

I CHOSE to believe what I do, just as you chose yours.

ATS is a forum for Discourse, if it seems I am argumentative it is because I love a good debate, I believe everything should be open to debate as it is the only way we learn anything.

The day you stop learning is the day you might as well be dead.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here. You want a laugh while I explain my crying.. what's real...
here;s my link to my pain www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Goatman is real!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

this is all too illustrative of pain.....and it is my pain. and so many orthers.
enough said.
i am weary of suffering for nothing. and so are all the rest of us, although I do not think we are here anymore.....the victims and the perpetrators have been
never mind'
nothing i could write could descibe what has taken place

it was too late for all of us when this happened. It has been nothing but illusion since then.
Good luck everyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
Goatman is real!

I pity you. With humility and love, I really do. There will come time, and the mask will not protect you or anyone you love. And I did not make it this way, nor anyone I loved who are gone now....
But your dismissive laughter of what those suffer will only haunt what used to be a human being and a soul......
think of that before the convenience of your laughter....for your own sake.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Ok point taken, some things are very real.
History is definately repeating itself.
You aren't thinking of going Loffner are you?
If you are I'd please ask you to use something other than a gun please.
And please move to The terrorist state of israel first.
edit on 23-7-2012 by g146541 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If nothing is real then I’m not here, you’re not reading this, yesterday did not happen and tomorrow will be fixed in about 3-7 weeks.

I have a hangnail that seems pretty real, do you like red cars? I’m pretending to be a tree in the hope that I bring forth fruit & why can’t I get used to snap lock bags…. And buttons, I hate buttons!

Oh noes, something’s not very shiny…….. now it is (that’s much better)

Should I neuter my next door neighbour’s cat for him? Should I use my teeth or the 5 iron I had picked out?

If I went to work today, would it still be there? Should I go tomorrow to check?

What happened to my spoon collection?

I don’t collect stamps, but I do collect ear wax & make decorative candles.

I poke one lens out of all my sunglasses and then walk around the city blinking really fast…. I love to stop people and ask them if something is wrong with the sky…………

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by Manhater

You have a degree? Exactly my nonexistent point here. use it more wisely.. surely there is something left more real you can use your knowledge and learning for, or.....?

I'm working on my bachelor's dude. Takes time. And the classes bog me down that I have to study so much, that I never have time to do anything.
I am making myself useful. How about you?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by tetra50

Ok point taken, some things are very real.
History is definately repeating itself.
You aren't thinking of going Loffner are you?
If you are I'd please ask you to use something other than a gun please.
And please move to The terrorist state of israel first.
edit on 23-7-2012 by g146541 because: (no reason given)

Just wanted to clarify....I would never "go loffner." Wierd, how when you cry out about violence and suffering, someone thinks you are getting ready to be violent.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I apologize for my flippancy. I am sure you are working hard. Useful? Me? Probably not. But it isn't for lack of trying for quite some time.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Every January 1st, FASFA takes applicants. You need to fill it out. Decline the loans and just take the grants. You can go to school for free. But, you only have a limit to ask for Financial Aid. I think it is 12-14. Once you surpass that limit. Then it is up to you to pay for the rest of your college.

Make sure your taxes are in order for a speedy application. Make sure the school you want to go to is in order. And by July, you should have a response by the school.

You can get up to a Bachelor's for free by the government. But if you want your Masters or PHD. You most likely have to pay for that, because you will either be at your limit or would of used up your limit of FASFA by then.

It can at least get your foot in the door towards a Degree. School will even help you, with finding a job. Just stay active in the school.

Doesn't hurt to get involved with their RISE programs either.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join