It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member here...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
Thought you drop of the planet parrhesia lol nice to see you around

Huh? lol......Thanks for the welcome....lol.

~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nehmahati
I'm sorry to put a downer on things, and I apreciate the warm welcome that I have gotten here, but I just posted something in the cryptology section about vampires, and about six different people jumped my case. Does this happen often? I'm just curious as to if I'm going to have defend what I say everytime I post something. I mean, I was genuinely surprised, since it DOES happen to be a board about CRYPTOLOGY....did I miss something here?

~Nehmahati Kerosna (Kala)

Hey welcome to the world of confusion,myths,lies,jerks,weirdos,unexplainable events,frauds sometimes genuine unexplainable things.
Sometimes people need to read between the lines on the responses you get, somebody who comes across aa a jerk who dosn`t believe maybe hiding the real reason for the hard questioning and trying to debunk you to see if you full of the brown stuff or not.
Anyway hope you can bring something to the party other than the usually childish stuff.

BTW nice photo`s

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry I never replied, I lost the internet for a while and have had a lot of stuff go on. Thank you for the compliment, though I don't think my photo is on there now. I think I have to sign up on another site to make another avatar.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nehmahati

Welcome from my side also Keisha. I sure hope you will have a good time here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry, but I need to flag this as this is an incredible display of a resurrected thread - I mean, 6 years - and to pick up where you left off just so casually - Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
LOL...Well, I have this thing about not being rude. I didn't want to seem like I was being an ass, even after 6 years. I know, it's a bit weird. -_o

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join