It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Mother is Missing ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by bellagirl

the fuuuuu ?

That's an insightful comment.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I stand corrected then jeez. I was wrong.......
I do not share your blah who cares attitude though. Then again I care about everyone equally to the best of my ability.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
That whole family is a X file.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That's what I was getting at.Just because she's his mother doesn't mean she is any more important then anyone else.Sure,it's sad when anyone disappears but the media only cares because her son was famous.And that's why this thread was started...
edit on 22-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Ok, I think I understand your point when you put it that way.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by TKDRL
Am I the only one surprised to hear is mother is still alive? I coulda sworn she died tenish years ago. Hope she turns up safe, and not ransomed or something crazy like that.

Yep,you are.It was well reported when he died that she was making a fuss about things.

Anyway,who cares? She's not important.People go missing everyday.She's no more special then anyone else.

Thank you I could not of said it any better.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Ok, I think I understand your point when you put it that way.

Yeah.I wasn't trying to be a dick but it's like really? Why is it even being reported? There's kids that go missing everyday yet it gets a 5 second blurb on the news. And because this woman was MJ's mother we're supposed to care? Yeah,no.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well maybe others want to know more about whats going on with the Jacksons. I mean, being that he sold more albums than Elvis, The Beatles and Frank Sinatra combined and maybe died under suspicious circumstances. So yah, lets stay tuned and maybe some more information will surface about who had Michael off'ed and for what reason. Then there can be justice.

But not without discussion.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Well.. As a musician myself, who very much so despises the "pop" and American Idol scene that the average american feeds upon.. I have been a Heavy Metal/Black Metal Musician since the early 90's and have rejoiced many times over at the mainstream pop scene being laughed at... I sincerely hope for MJ's Kids that their grandmother is well and will be ok. She is pretty much all those poor kids have now. Compassion and faith in a hopeful outcome for them.. No matter how I would normally respond. I choose to give a # for them. Best intentions towards their loved one.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Startruth144

Well.. As a musician myself, who very much so despises the "pop" and American Idol scene that the average american feeds upon.. I have been a Heavy Metal/Black Metal Musician since the early 90's and have rejoiced many times over at the mainstream pop scene being laughed at... I sincerely hope for MJ's Kids that their grandmother is well and will be ok. She is pretty much all those poor kids have now. Compassion and faith in a hopeful outcome for them.. No matter how I would normally respond. I choose to give a # for them. Best intentions towards their loved one.

What's your point? I'm a musician too (guitarist for 20 years) but that has nothing to do with the thread.I've already said it's sad when anyone goes missing.Again,she's no more important then anyone else that's missing.The only reason it's being reported is because who she's related to. I'm betting you didn't hear about let alone care about the little girl down the street who went missing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I just happened to see this www.news.com.au... fmqi-1226432180193
at the same time I noticed this thread

Ahh my links not working

Jermaine Jackson says his mother is not missing, instead she's resting up on doctor's orders

edit on 22/7/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

No offense, my friend.. Just got home from sharing a few drinks with some friends and felt a twinge of compassion. Probably just the drinks.. I spent the last 20 years on the darkside playing in Black Metal bands and such. Just felt like letting the light side out when I read about this. A few fond memories of being a kid growing up in the 80's and that being my last good memories of MJ and just being an innocent youth without that bitter, and hostile idealism that was later to come forth towards pop musicians and the commercial aspects of music. Yea, just felt like showing concern...
Truly though.. I do have a heart for anyone missing a loved one, and can not imagine the horror of having no idea what is happening to them or where they are.. Whether you may ever see them again.. Really sad.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
According to one of her sons...she is fine and resting in Arizona...per doctors orders.

She probably just needed to get away and think about things.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The missing claim may be from other family members who are trying to figure out where she is because she's avoiding them.
They then put on the local news that she is missing and viola sooner or later someone will say she's not missing she's at such and such location.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This doesn't sound good. For a family who tries to remain under wrap and private, this news leaking out isn't sitting well.

Kathrine can set off the race-war (if she's been kidnap for ransom) that, so many are anticipating this year.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
I just happened to see this www.news.com.au... fmqi-1226432180193
at the same time I noticed this thread

Ahh my links not working

Jermaine Jackson says his mother is not missing, instead she's resting up on doctor's orders

edit on 22/7/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

How come that wasn't established before it hit the media? I mean, I know the family is large but c'mon!!! Jermaine couldn't tell Paris this?
Something ain't right here............................
This sounds like damage control.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What does (in bold):

She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her, then added, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."
.............................supposed to hint at????

And what about this:

Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.
.....and supposedly it's been over a week.

www.tmz.com...

Is she dead???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join