It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Will Complain But Not Vote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There are a number of you here... and amost everywhere who are very vocal with their political leanings.. Yet in the real world a great number of you will not vote.

So I will ask here... But don't expect the truth.

How may of you who are bitching about everything from all sides actually plan to vote?

Be honest!!

When all is said and done about 1 in 4 of you who read this post will not even bother to vote!!

So DON'T Bitch when it is all over if you are unhappy with the results.

Gazz

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm definately voting, the place I have to cast my ballot is walking distance from my home so theres no excuse for me. Gonna put one in for Micheal Badnarik and the LP, and the first person to come up to me aftewards and stay that vote didnt count is going to get their nose flattened!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nice alternateheaven! I'll be voting too for Badnarik of course.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I bet none of you can guess who I am voting for

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Amuk > Bob Dole?

couldnt resist, its a running joke with my friends that we answer Bob Dole to every question where there is sarcasam.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
Amuk > Bob Dole?

He almost looks good compared to the other two

Badnarik is the MAN

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I voted already! Absentee from Florida! It's weird because, as I sit now typing, my vote for the President of the United Sates is sitting in some room, somewhere. I think more people should vote absentee.

Vote from the comfort of your living room! Watching Fox!

I always vote absentee because of my work, I never know where I will be, or what I will be doing. So I make sure I don't miss the 'big day' by voting early.

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 8-10-2004 by curme]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

How may of you who are bitching about everything from all sides actually plan to vote?

Probably none of the ATS members who are under the legal voting age in the US. Should they shut up and stop posting since they don't have the capacity to vote? Should they shut up after the election if they are unhappy with the outcome?

MK

[edit on 8-10-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm voting! I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This year you need no excuse to register absentee. Anyone can, for any reason. There is no excuse for not voting, other than you just don't want to.

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Probably none of the ATS members who are under the legal voting age in the US. Should they shut up and stop posting since they don't have the capacity to vote? Should they shut up after the election if they are unhappy with the outcome?

That about sums it up.

[edit on 10/8/2004 by Rain King]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I vote every chance I can get.

Local, state, Representative and Senate races, referendums. If it's anything to do with how my life is going to be affected, I'm there!

Um_Gazz, to answer your question to the thread, there will be a lot more complainers than actual voters. I run into people all the time about how they say that they don't believe in voting but will "piss and moan" to high heaven when things "don't go their way."

Beats the heck out of me of what's going through their heads! I'm really
!

[edit on 8/10/04 by Intelearthling]

top topics

join