It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"October Surprise" is pretty obvious now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am more convinced than ever that we will see a terror attack on the United States between now and the 2nd of November...the writing is on the wall.

I have felt this way since all the homeland security folks came out and basically said, beyond a doubt, that there would be an attack on U.S. soil before the election. WTF is that? There are also plans in place to postpone the election indefinitely in case of a terror attack? What the hell is that? That's like me going to one of my professors and saying "Well, I'm probably going to get sick in 2 months, around the time of our final exam, so you're going to have to postpone the exam date indefinitely for me". Bush poll numbers are slipping...just watch, we will be attacked on November 2 or before because it will be an inside attack. Election postponed - martial law instated, constitution scrapped and Bush is de facto Dictator of the United States. Yes, the **** could very well hit the fan in less than a month.

This article is chilling:

www.prisonplanet.tv...

Mod Edit: Please don't try to get around the censors with funky spelling. If you feel you can't spell it then don't use that word.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by dbates]

new topics

join