It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of U.S. Technology Patents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm looking for a list of U.S. patents that included what seemed like extremely futuristic technologies. I thought I had come across that list through this site, but can't find it anywhere, and can't find anything about it online anywhere. Can someone direct me in the right direction?

Thanks!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If you are serious about this, call or visit the US Patent Office. That'd be your most direct solution.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hear is the adress to the US patent office web site, www.uspto.gov . If you take some time to look through it you will find some really wierd stuff.
Hope you will find some of what you are looking for.
www.uspto.gov

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
thank you Red Golem, much appreciated.
That site is kind of overly jumbled with info, haven't found what I was looking for yet, will keep lookin' though.

headcheck

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by headcheck
thank you Red Golem, much appreciated.
That site is kind of overly jumbled with info, haven't found what I was looking for yet, will keep lookin' though.

headcheck

What type of technology are you looking for? Alot of stuff is not listed at the uspto.gov patent office. A good alternative is

ep.espacenet.com.../en/quick.hts

This allows worldwide searches of techs in countries which do not suppress advanced technology unlike the USPTO.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
interesting link, I will half to play with that one some time

top topics

join