It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creator of I, Pet Goat II Revealed: Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I know many of us have seen I, Pet Goat II and joined in on all the discussions surrounding it and I would just like to add an interview of the Director of Heliophat, Louis Lefebvre, that someone else pointed out for me. I hope I imbed it correctly (never done it before). I loved the video and diffidently took part in the couple of threads made about it. Anyway...Enjoy

edit on 20-7-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
no video?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This one?

Edit: btw when embedding a video you just have to copy and paste the part after the =. So for www.youtube.com... you only need YsPlPohPa1c.... Hope this helps for future reference.

edit on 20-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

OH thank you so much! And I coulda' sworn that was one of the things I tried on my last edit

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

No problem, I had the same problem when I was first figuring it out so not to worry. At least you know what to do for next time.

Btw I saw this when it was first uploaded, I'm subscribed to alex jones obviously. Whatever people say about alex he does indeed have some interesting guests on.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What a tool! So he starts by stating how aware he is of the symbolism in media then states that he is new to it and ignorant of much of what he put into his own damn film. Oh and how Alex basically leads him on some questions. Gah, is it just me or does this not sit well with anyone else? How can you work on something for five years and not be the one leading the conversation about it?! It is like he doesn't want to get his hands dirty and say 'yes, that is exactly what I was intending', or 'no, it wasn't at all like that, this is what I meant'... This is like interviewing an author of a best selling book but having the interviewer reveal the plot. I don't know.. I really kinda wish I hadn't watched this interview, now I am more confused than before.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222
more than the sum of its parts like most art, even he didn't fully understand his work.
edit on 20-7-2012 by usernamehere because: spellinglingling

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Interesting. I guess I got the opposite feel. I was relieved to see a more gentle soul who did truly care about his work and wasn't in it for the attention. The conversation was dominated and he was interrupted a lot, but I didn't blame him because it seemed very obvious to me that he is much more reserved and Alex considerably more outspoken.
Also, someone here (his username is Plube) had contacted him then posted that response on the two main I, Pet Goat II threads and in that response he said this all came to him visually and he tried to keep his own interpretations OUT of the making of the video.
Considering my personal and primary belief about I, Pet Goat II--that it came out of the pooled conscious resource that we're all connected to--I find it very reasonable that he wouldn't have an huge upper-hand in understanding it than the rest of us.
Thank you for your response though

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

He is diffidently outspoken. I liked to see how enthusiastic he was about the video and Louis' interpretations, but I kinda wish he didn't interrupt him so much.
I enjoyed the interview for sure though.
Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

I fixed it (with a little help)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
more than the sum of its parts like most art, even he didn't fully understand his work.
edit on 20-7-2012 by usernamehere because: spellinglingling

I agree. Beautifully said. I'm kinda glad that even he had to go on the same adventure any who delved into that video had to make. I'm also glad that a lot of us were on the same wavelength as him. I still have a hard time figuring out how so many people can read such a negative message of it though. It makes me sad because I know they would probably never consider another approach.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Thanks Hybrid for posting.

I think I'm more confused now I've seen this interview.

Louis seems like a cool dude, but why did it sound like he was explaining someone elses creation. He said Jesus instead of Christ at one point, and he corrected himself, kind of embarrased.

Alex Jones is a tool, and always speaks over his guests and has to constantly assert his own view of reality. That aside, why did he not talk about the prophetic elements of this video, such as the 3 UFO's/Stealth Bombers destroying the mosque, or the Atomic cloud above the muslim mother.

Makes me suspicious - this is the work of the illuminati for sure. Just wait for this to start feeding in to the MSM, and the minds and consciousness of the masses. AJ even said in the interview - for the illuminati to generate power in their magic there must be prior knowledge/imprinting.

Please someone reply and give me a slap for being paranoid

Peace, Love and Light

* Ned

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well it is really good to see this man after i had emailed him and he was kind enough to respond...I think he is stating pretty much the same in the video as he had in his Email..."it came to me when i was in a dark place"...as you see he is still saying the same sort of thing...I mean this is Alex jones After all....he over takes and puts his own spin on most things he touches.

I thank you AwakeningHybrid for mentioning the Email.

Also thanks to you nimbinned for letting me know of this thread...The video has been a treat and mind bending...I do believe myself Louis is not being completely sincere...but that is an artist's prerogative and i would think that is how most would see it....

I think he actually just allows Alex to put his own spin on it as it is after all an interpretive piece.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Maybe to him, there ARE no prophetic elements. That is what WE read into it, but if you mentioned that to him he would likely agree to that possibility. He would agree because he wants to see everyone find their own interpretation, but I believe he would stake no personal claim on said prophesy.
I honestly think that he feels no personal ownership over this art of his--he knows it came from somewhere outside himself. And as I have stated a few times, he knows it came from all of us.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I'm glad you found the thread

When I first watched it seemed obvious to me that Louis was just a more reserved kind of person. I myself am the same way and could EASILY see myself blown-over by a personality such as Alex.
Today though, I am actually wondering if maybe Louis is a bit overwhelmed by the attention his 'labor of love' has generated and that is where some of that awkwardness comes into play.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I am finding this interesting...everyone wants to interpret his video...but no one want to listen to the man himself and comment on his thoughts...I wonder why that is the case.

Are people so self centered that they are not willing to listen to the mans comments on his own piece of work....Do you find this strange ?

top topics

join